Checking in a year and a half after the last thread from this area - any Smashers in Israel?

Zzzap

Smash Rookie
What it says on the tin. I'm just looking to hang out and smash, friendlies more-so than competitive-oriented. I'm off every other week, so my schedule has a fair bit of free space! Email me at flavorsof3.14(at)gmail(dot)com if you want to get in contact with me.

(Read: I have too much free time and I'm desperate for someone to play Smash Bros. with)

soap

Smash Hero
I just got to Israel. Gonna be in Tel Aviv for six months doing an internship at Shenkar.

I played some melee with deVall3y and some Israeli smashers 4-5 years ago on vacation.

Brought my controller this time lol. Looking for some melee. I'll email you, but I figured a bump to the thread wouldn't hurt either.

adom4

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
NNID
adom15510
I'm mostly open on weekdays because of no transportation on weekends.

KimiNewt

Smash Rookie
Thursday was fun. We're gonna try doing this every second Thursday, so if anyone else is out there-- let us know and you can join :)

KimiNewt

Smash Rookie
Hi all,

We've been playing every Thursday in Tel-Aviv (mostly Melee) for a while now, and if anyone's still out there-- they're welcome to join. If anyone's on vacation or something to Israel, let us know, too!

Incidentally, we're having a small Melee tournament in Rehovot next week (8pm 28/05 at Mabuza sports centre).

Also, I wish we could change the thread title. It's so pessimistic!

Last edited:

KimiNewt

Smash Rookie
Yet another update: we now have weekly Melee meetups in north Tel-Aviv, as well as biweekly tournaments which are streamed on my twitch channel ( http://www.twitch.tv/kiminewt ). If there are new players about, or visiting international players-- you are more than welcome to join us.

KimiNewt

Smash Rookie
Random bump just so we don't fall off the page. Still here, still meeting every week. In two weeks we're gonna have a semi-major tourney (in Passover) if someone happens to be in Israel at the time.