• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out our Kickstarter for Melee Hard Enamel Pins!

Jimmeh

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! My girl and I love Smash Bros, and are aspiring pin makers who are building up our shop through Instagram. We decided to collaborate with another fellow pin maker and make a very ambitious Kickstarter... we plan to eventually make the entire Melee roster into an AWESOME hard enamel pin collection!

Enamel pins are great because you could wear or display them for a number of reasons. To show love for your favorite Nintendo character, to support a friend at a tourney, to show off who your main is, or just to have because it looks cool!

Whenever possible, please take the time to check out the Kickstarter for more details. If it interests you or you think someone you know might be interested, please spread the word. At the time of posting this, we have a couple of pledges already, and only have 31 days left to completely fund our project. How come we have until 31 days? Kickstarter is an all or nothing platform. Meaning if we don't reach the goal we set for ourselves by the end date, then we won't be able to have sufficient funds for the project at all. But if we don't happen to reach the goal, then you won't be charged at all.

But I assure you, that this IS something you would at least find interesting! So feel free to check it out whenever you can!

Our Kickstarter can be found here

Follow us on Instagram: @goodpinsfinishlast

Check out our pin store here

Also feel free to let me know what you guys think. Any constructive thoughts or opinions are welcomed! Thanks for reading! :)

Top Bottom