• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out my lucario

LosTimeTurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lostimeturner
nothing to special no offense
and I don't think this is the place to post things like these

Enderbob

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0104-0791-6194
Cool and I never said it was special, and nice to hear, because im looking for better competition. 4glory is for the birds. And why did you even give me advice that didn't pertain to my lucario? Troll? (Lostimeturner)
And sorry using my phone and thought this tab was the lucario thread.

Enderbob

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0104-0791-6194
His whole air game is pretty bad in this one, but his dair comes in handy

DubstepRoom

Smash Rookie
I haven't been able to play the 3ds version yet, but I have seen Shofu play and his dair looks like it got buffed and nerfed, because it is very fast with little to none start up lag and ending lag, but the hitbox looks much smaller.

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
I'd say that Lucario's Dair is pretty bad, due to the absolute predictability of it being used :ohwell:

DubstepRoom

Smash Rookie
If you make it predictable then yes, If I want to approach I just short hop dair. Its large stupidly large hitbox is amaing in brawl but it looks much smaller in 4

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
I tend to use his Dair quite effectively, but its difficult. Its technically pretty strong but since it makes him halt in mid-air its not that easy to land, since by the time youre close enough to hit someone they already have a lingering hitbox waiting for you because you cant fall with it like most characters do.

I admit most of the time i use it as a syke, purposely not hitting with it so i hover in the air for a second and avoid an up attack.

Top Bottom