• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out my custom N64 van install!!!!

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
hey man nice job!

can imagine OC'd console for some less lagged teams....and maybe be greedy and put a CRT there

8-bitBishop

Smash Cadet
Madrush sent me a Mayflash adapter yesterday, but I have been interested in the Raphnet for a while. What makes it superior to Mayflash? And if it's not too much trouble, can you send me that Project64KVE package ? I remember you sent me it a while back, and I lost it: - ( . On another note, my company is closing their doors, so I have to remove this from their van: - ( If you know anyone who would want it let me know: countofcristo3427@yahoo.com
Thanks man.

Department of

Smash Rookie
I would love to start playing again. I need to buy an adapter so I can get back into playing online.

I'm just responding to some people who said they were in Salt Lake years ago and hoping you get an email notification. Want to play some Smash 64?

Top Bottom