• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard: Kek - Ivysaur: Cringe

GrieverSSBU

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1500 9618 1710
As much as I agree because Zard is my best of the three, trying to work up my skills with Ivy is now so much harder because Razor Leaf is basically useless now. I can really only use it offstage to cover my approach back for my recovery. That or they have to be clear across the stage to get hit by it. Which doesn't make much sense. You'd think with such a wind up they'd see it coming more often but not usually. That said I love the Zard buffs.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I don't see an issue with Razor Leaf. It is good for creating pressure in specific situations while Bair and Nair covers most other options. Then again I typically never used Razor Leaf for damage but as a a long distance punish option. personally I'm just glad Pokemon Trainer is beyond just being Ivysaur and friends the character. And agreed; I'm really happy with what they've done with Charizard.

Top Bottom