• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard dthrow>fair percentages

kendikong

Smash Journeyman
I decided to find out what percents dthrow to fair works on against the entire cast, at least with no rage factored in.

All characters were using the optimal DI against zard's dthrow which is up and away.

Here's what I found out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-K6cHwQs4xAo7mI8M-Id8gy2dcQyEMmHUGKVoBA4_r8/edit#gid=0

The numbers could be higher for some characters. They are just the numbers I have managed to get a true combo with using the best of my ability. The timing is pretty strict for some characters.

EDIT: Apparently, knockback is calculated slightly differently in training mode than VS mode. At around kill percents, knockback is calculated as if you have slight rage at around 50%, (according to kurogahammer's knockback formulas)

Last edited:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
At high percents, you are dashing first yeah? This is really solid info, although the numbers might not be 100% accurate with the knockback formula stuff, it shows a general range and who is too difficult to get this on. Thanks.

Top Bottom