• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you don't want

SoraMar

Smash Rookie
What character would you hate appear on the DOJO? Me personally, Cel-Shaded Link, but what character would make you hate Sakurai for putting him/her in? (Sakurai is a great guy even if CSL is in brawl) This also includes assist trophies and pokeballs

vesperview

Smash Hero
-Sukapon... being Nintendo's first fighter character is not reason enough to grant him a spot in Brawl, plus his design is just lulzworthy and pathetic.

-Takamaru... I don't like his whole Samurai vibe, the best videogame Samurai out there is Samanosuke from Onimusha, but he doesn't have a chance.

Those two are the only characters I don't wanna see... I prefer to see Waluigi than those two.

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
Tom Nook is the only character that I flat out dont want to be in the game... He sucks Id much rather the animal crosser.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
In no order: Plusle and Minum, Pichu, Raichu, Pachirisu, any other electric Pokemon or electric rats (I wouldn't be surprised if more show up in the next generation. -_-), Wind Waker Link, Ashley, Bowser Jr., and Waluigi.

cecilbartz

Smash Cadet
the chars I dont want are Geno cause he is an overhyped forgotten char and Sukapon cause he SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

SoraMar

Smash Rookie
meh, im not to happy about Wario, (now that i think of it) but...cant stop that, now can I?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
the chars I dont want are Geno cause he is an overhyped forgotten char and Sukapon cause he SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!
If he's a forgotten character, how can he really be overhyped...

that's a stupid reason anyway...Hating something because people think it's good

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Ness - Because he's a ****ty character that doesn't deserve **** for a spot in Brawl.

Any other Pokemon - We have enough already, no need for a ****ty and overrated Pokemon like Lucario as playable.

Ashley - I would be very disgusted if Sakurai actually chose her over more important Warioware characters like Mona and Jimmy T.

Waluigi - Filler character that is just a copy of Wario's motif (except he's the anti-Luigi), and isn't very worthy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
just because three of you gather in his thread to fantasize and put him in a pedestal doesn't mean he is popular lol.
Popular enough to get voted one of the, if not THE, most wanted character in Smash on Japanese fan sites and 2nd on Sakurai's poll...

What really is your problem with him? Did you not get to play Mario RPG or somethin?

Or are you a little New school gamer kid?

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
just because three of you gather in his thread to fantasize and put him in a pedestal doesn't mean he is popular lol.
Umm not that Im that much of a Geno supporter but hes very, very popular. But.. Super Mario Rpg 4 life!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
No to:

Shadow the Hedgehog
Silver the Hedgehog
Any other Sonic characters that are not Tails, Amy, Knuckles, or Robotnik.

Young Link
Pichu
Marth
Roy
Falco
Dr. Mario
Mr. Game and Watch

SoraMar

Smash Rookie
Oh yea, try to keep it friendly. Tear each other apart on Feb. 10. Please don't flame

aleps

Smash Apprentice
I don't want Dr Mario, Pichu or any other pokemon and Wind Waker Link cause he could take the place Midna deserves.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Characters I don't want:

-

As you can see I wish more characters can be in Brawl. Why would you NOT want a character?

vonfinell

Smash Apprentice
-Any more Sonic reps
-An Animal Crossing rep of any kind (although it seems inevitable now)
-Waluigi
-Roy
-Doctor Mario
-Pichu
-Any more Pokemon (we have Pikachu and the Trainer, that's good enough for me)
-More F-Zero reps (Falcon never fought in the first place, but I'll let that slide. Just no more reps from a series that is about racing)
-KRYSTAL (You have no idea how much rage will burn within me if Krystal takes Falco's spot!)

...that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Conker1

Smash Ace
Dr.Mario - only need 1 Mario
Paper Mario - only need 1 Mario
Young Link/WW Link - only need 1 Link
Dark Samus - only need 1 Samus
Krystal - she's just lame
Lucario - terrible design
King K. Rool - Lame design
Black Shadow - LOL
Any more Fire Emblem character besides Marth
Any more DK characters
Any more Mario characters besides Luigi
Any more Pokemon characters besides Mewtwo and Jigglypuff
Any more Zelda characters besides Ganondorf(I'd let Skull Kid slide too)
Any more Metroid characters besides Ridley
Any Animal Crossing characters
Any more Sonic characters
Any more StarFox character besides Falco
Any Square Characters

There are many more characters I don't want in, but I wouldn't hate them for being in it though. Megaman for example.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
-Any other sonic character
-Sora, Cloud, or Sephiroth
-Waluigi

Those are pretty much the only ones I can think of that I would absolutely hate to see in brawl.

Kokaloo

Smash Apprentice
Dr.Mario - only need 1 Mario
Paper Mario - only need 1 Mario
Young Link/WW Link - only need 1 Link
Dark Samus - only need 1 Samus
Krystal - she's just lame
Lucario - terrible design
King K. Rool - Lame design
Black Shadow - LOL
Any more Fire Emblem character besides Marth
Any more DK characters
Any more Mario characters besides Luigi
Any more Pokemon characters besides Mewtwo and Jigglypuff
Any more Zelda characters besides Ganondorf(I'd let Skull Kid slide too)
Any more Metroid characters besides Ridley
Any Animal Crossing characters
Any more Sonic characters
Any more StarFox character besides Falco

There are many more characters I don't want in, but I wouldn't hate them for being in it though. Megaman for example.
This man obviously isn't going to buy Brawl.​

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
WW Link
Lucario
Black shadow (Honestly, wth? >_>)
Any other melee clone (Except Ganondorf and maybe Falco)

Any character that has to do with ps2 RPGs. Any crap anime/manga characters.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
- Dr.Mario
- Sheik
- OoT Young Link
- Roy
- Lucario
- Dark Samus
- Animal Crossing Human
- Bowser Jr.
- Waluigi
- Any PlayStation RPG hero
- Any more Sonic characters
- Any more Metal Gear characters
- DK Jr.
- The Duck Hunt Dog

Nyan

Smash Apprentice
-Sora and any Square character other than Black Mage and Moogle (those two are the most deserving to get a spot!)
-Any Capcom character exept Megaman
-after those two points, no mer third party
-clones (ok if they have new moveset)
-Alternative characters, i.e. Y/CSLink, Dr.Mario, Pichu
-Characters from a series that have a much more deserving character (ie Wluigi instead of Luigi or Midna over Vaati (most dosen´t agree on that but: villian over sidekick) Cuold be called stupid desisions.

No spesific characters, just guide lines...exoept: NO ****ING SORA!!! I like Sora in KH series, but not in SSBB! Same with Coud...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Ness - Because he's a ****ty character that doesn't deserve **** for a spot in Brawl.

Any other Pokemon - We have enough already, no need for a ****ty and overrated Pokemon like Lucario as playable.

Ashley - I would be very disgusted if Sakurai actually chose her over more important Warioware characters like Mona and Jimmy T.

Waluigi - Filler character that is just a copy of Wario's motif (except he's the anti-Luigi), and isn't very worthy.
lol. Would Ashley be as bad if Mona at least got in as well?

Ness
Waluigi
Dr. Mario
Pichu
Roy
Animal Crosser

NukeA6

Smash Master
The characters that I would truly hate to see in Smash Dojo (as playable characters) are Pichu and Plusle & Minun. I'm not too much of a fan of Pikachu and have some dislike to it but Pichu is my most hated Pokemon ever. Before Melee was released, someone suggested Pichu should be in and I flamed the poster for that. When I found out that cheap piece of **** was in Melee, I was mad. I have hated the Pokemon even more. Plusle and Minun remind me of Pichu in every way which is why I despise them too. There are so many unique Pokemon in that would make a great playable character. Look at Heracross, Scizor, and Pinsir. Look at Machamp, Poliwrath, and Nyuura (Sneasle). There is no reason to have another electric rat. Smash Bros doesn't need one.

I also do not want alternate versions of the existing playable characters. That means no Paper Mario, Wind Waker Link, Shadow the Hedgehog, Fusion Samus, Blood Falcon, etc. Zero Suit Samus and Sheik do not count since they are part of a character.

Kokaloo

Smash Apprentice
The characters that I would truly hate to see in Smash Dojo (as playable characters) are Pichu and Plusle & Minun. I'm not too much of a fan of Pikachu and have some dislike to it but Pichu is my most hated Pokemon ever. Before Melee was released, someone suggested Pichu should be in and I flamed the poster for that. When I found out that cheap piece of **** was in Melee, I was mad. I have hated the Pokemon even more. Plusle and Minun remind me of Pichu in every way which is why I despise them too. There are so many unique Pokemon in that would make a great playable character. Look at Heracross, Scizor, and Pinsir. Look at Machamp, Poliwrath, and Nyuura (Sneasle). There is no reason to have another electric rat. Smash Bros doesn't need one.

I also do not want alternate versions of the existing playable characters. That means no Paper Mario, Wind Waker Link, Shadow the Hedgehog, Fusion Samus, Blood Falcon, etc. Zero Suit Samus and Sheik do not count since they are part of a character.
You just reminded me of how much I love Sneasle and her evolved form (I forget the name).
I may sound dumb for saying this, but,
I think that another ice-orientated player for Brawl would be awesome.
There was a lot of (sorta) fire-orientated players in Melee (Roy, Mr. Game And Watch, Bowser, other ones that have fire moves). But only ICs and MG&W had freezing moves.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You just reminded me of how much I love Sneasle and her evolved form (I forget the name).
I may sound dumb for saying this, but,
I think that another ice-orientated player for Brawl would be awesome.
There was a lot of (sorta) fire-orientated players in Melee (Roy, Mr. Game And Watch, Bowser, other ones that have fire moves). But only ICs and MG&W had freezing moves.
How about Rundas?

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
I don't want:

1) Krystal, though I know it's inevitable.
2) Waluigi
3) King K. Rool

I know how that feels, I'm not sure about all of you, but she came across as annoying in Command. I really couldn't want her less.

Anyway,
Any new pokemon, especially Lucario- but i can see both happening.
Waluigi-I think it Wario had to do alot to become "Brawl-Worthy", without his own game Waluigi is almost hopeless.
Geno-This actually depends on if he's third party or not, if he is, there are better characters to use.

That's it

Top Bottom