• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters that would be cool in Brawl but have absolutely no chance of getting in

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
I thought it would be fun to make a thread where we could discuss characters we want in Brawl that Sakurai would even flame us for mentioning. I suggest that I'll start it off with my personal awesome choice...THE GREEN GOBLIN!!!!!!!

I even made a moveset
(Green Goblin is Spider-Mans arch-enemy by the way)

A- Left Hook= The Goblin launches a punch with his left hand
AA- Left, Right Hook= The Goblin launches a right punch after landing the left
AAA- Backhand Hook= After the Left, Right Hook the Goblin spins around and backhands the enemy
Over A- Flip Kick= The Goblin either frontflips or backflips and kicks the enemy
Up A- Handstand Kick= Goblin gets on his hands and kicks the enemy in front
Down A- Goblin Kick= Goblin slides forward

B- Razor Bat= Goblin throws a razor bat and it travels several feet before returning like a boomerang
Over B- Pumpkin Bomb= Launches a pumpkin bomb that either detonates in two seconds or on contact
Down B- Low Blow= pretty self explanatory ;]
Up B- Glider= Mounts his glider
Jump= Double Jumps and lands in a crouch with arms outstretched
Shield is a pumpkin
Super Smash- Pumpkin Bomb Barrage= Pumpkin Bombs land everywhere in the arena

Glider Controls

A- Shoots
B- Missiles
Up B- Dismounts
Directional pad and everything else moves it

Well this was just an idea to get you started. You could pick anyone from Chuck Norris to the Kool-Aid Man. Just pick people that would be cool but definetely won't make the cut

awesome

Smash Apprentice
You know, I could've sworn there was a topic with the exact same title as this a while back...

Anyways, Vyse is nice. Liscencing issues would be a pain though.

EDIT: Ah! Here's that thread.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
No I'm just trying to prove Midna fan boys just want her in and make crap up to make it seem she has a really high chance.
So, you're posting something specifically to make a group of people angry, and trying to get into debates just because you want them pissed?

That's trolling.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Jack Bauer for Brawl!

No force in existance can overpower the tougher-than-nails action super star from the incredible tv series 24. He eats punks like Michael Myers and the Green Goblin for breakfast. You know, if Jack Bauer needed to eat breakfast. He doesn't. He sustains himself on pure testosterone and adreniline.

You know if Miis were included, we could create all the lame characters we wanted...

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Jack Bauer for Brawl!

No force in existance can overpower the tougher-than-nails action super star from the incredible tv series 24. He eats punks like Michael Myers and the Green Goblin for breakfast. You know, if Jack Bauer needed to eat breakfast. He doesn't. He sustains himself on pure testosterone and adreniline.

You know if Miis were included, we could create all the lame characters we wanted...
You know, he has a point. Say somebody you wanted to be included didn't get in(say Megaman), you could beat up the character you didn't want in that did(say Pichu) And they technically do have a game of their own in the form of Wii Sports.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
CHUCK NORRIS!!!
~Tera253~
Dang it, you beat me to ckuck! O well I got a better one! Warning: As great and legendary as this character is, he has no chance watsoever. It is warned you do not see who it is, because this person not in Brawl could make you cry! I'm too lazy to use spoilers, but watever here it goes!

John Wayne for Super Smash Bros Brawl! He would own all with his mad pistol skillz=ownage! You just can't touch John Wayne! Noone could beat John Wayne ever, and he'll own anyone.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :) :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho:

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
John Wayne for Super Smash Bros Brawl! He would own all with his mad pistol skillz=ownage! You just can't touch John Wayne! Noone could beat John Wayne ever, and he'll own anyone.
It's about time John wayne gets the respect he deserves. Wayne > Eastwood.

Tera253

Smash Ace
the ultiamte character to pwn all characters would be God without a doubt. He could just stand there, and if anyone attacked him it'd give the attacker 999% damage and they'd die instantly. also, his moves would work the same way.

That aside...
President Bush and Osama Bin Laden for Brawl--and maybe even Lucy Pevensie, but Tera'll elaborate on the story behind Lucy later.
~Tera253~

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
the ultiamte character to pwn all characters would be God without a doubt. He could just stand there, and if anyone attacked him it'd give the attacker 999% damage and they'd die instantly. also, his moves would work the same way.

That aside...
President Bush and Osama Bin Laden for Brawl--and maybe even Lucy Pevensie, but Tera'll elaborate on the story behind Lucy later.
~Tera253~
God's secret identity is John Wayne. Might want to throw that out there. I have an even better character for SSBB! Here it is: :009: :009: :009: the one and only (or three) Blastoise! Blastoise would truely own every character, and obliterate all who oppose him! :) :) :)

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
i would like john Cena in Brawl so i could destroy him but it is imposible

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
Cooking Mama... see my thread.

Or Shiggy. I'd love for his game designing moveset

wait, he did say that there was a 1% chance he'd get in

Genesis Zero

Smash Rookie
Dude, you make so many variations of the same thing, with slight changes...Oh well, as long as they keep everyone entertained.

Final Fantasy characters. I know I know, hate me. whatever. I like them. Great series. Just...a tired subject.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i think the lost vikings would be the best team/transform best characters ever if they made it in brawl, but there is to much third part competition for them.

Tron V2.0

Smash Apprentice
I have several. Godzilla, Tron, rampage characters, the frog in Chrono Trigger, Moby ****, Teenage mutant ninja turtles, samurai warriors from the west, a >:3 lion, Battle Toads, Spam messages, wolverine, spider man, Master Cheif, Ratchet, Jak, Wesley Snipes, President Bush, a bomb, President Nixon, a stick figure, random comma and quaotation marks, a fire, an angry school teacher, an accordian Bandit, George Lucas, 8-bit pixel, super saiyan Gogetotrunksfrankiesinatgra Jr., and several, several more.

plus the red guys in Star Trek.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Godzilla,
Batman,
Shaq,
Aaron Carter,
Abraham Lincoln,
Optimus Prime...
Jackie Chan,
Indiana Jones,
Care Bear...
Chuck Norris, Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White, Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, Benito Mussolini, the Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis, Jambi the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, James Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston, Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Oc, Hulk Hogan,
Mister Rogers.

Top Bottom