• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters that do well with Snake in doubles?

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
My friend almost exclusively uses Snake and he's usually my doubles partner. I've been using Lucina and Wolf with him lately and it works well, but I was wondering what other characters pair well with Snake, or might be even better than the two characters I mentioned.

LightKnight

Smash Journeyman
I'd be curious to know this as well. My brother has played Snake in the past and he might again so it'd be interesting to know. If we find any good combinations in the future and I remember this thread I'll give my input.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Any fast character like the electric mice (Pikachu & Pichu) to cover Snake's slowass helps, in my experience.

C4 is a fun tool on doubles. Sometimes sticking your partner on purpose can be a useful way to secure KOs. Just don't blow up your partner, or if you do at least make sure it gets the opponent too.

You can also team up with a Pokemon Trainer and stick Charizard. Set up the sticky and let them do an Up-throw on the opponent, then blow them up at the very top of the screen. Works with Meta Knight and Kirby too.

Top Bottom