• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters similar to Olimar?

Moshilam

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm looking for a character similar to Olimar. Any suggestions?

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
There is no other character like Olimar, in my opinion.

If there is some kind of "similarities" to Olimar, but I strongly disagree, are the spamming characters like: toon link, link, samus, rob, etc.

Moshilam

Smash Cadet
There is no other character like Olimar, in my opinion.

If there is some kind of "similarities" to Olimar, but I strongly disagree, are the spamming characters like: toon link, link, samus, rob, etc.
Alright. Thanks. I have found a new main. Olimar is cool and all, but he does not suit me at all.

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
Alright. Thanks. I have found a new main. Olimar is cool and all, but he does not suit me at all.
I understand you. Olimar is a very low rewarded character against the amount of effort you put on him.
It takes too much effort to get the same reward than other characters does with almost none effort.

Thanks for passing by :p.

Top Bottom