• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Thanks Ankoku! it feels AMAZING to see Peach in A rank. Wooohoo. Im taking a few weeks break off tournaments, so TBH I think she will drop down back into B next time, but I'm so satisfied just being able to point out that she once made it to A rank ^_^

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Lol, I don't think the Sonics thing is just a phase. Sonic players are just actually getting good now =P. He still stinks, but gives the player alot of tools. So yea.

I wonder when the da will come that MK doesn't deserve his own rank group, if ever haha

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Glad to have it back, Olimar and Sonic(there are more) seem to be out of place, and I agree with Mmac about MK being OMGLOLWTFBBQHAXPWNAGE.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What, Peach is A rank? Kickazz. I'll help Keep Peach up in A rank. I have a few tournies comming up soon.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Lol, I don't think the Sonics thing is just a phase. Sonic players are just actually getting good now =P. He still stinks, but gives the player alot of tools. So yea.

I wonder when the da will come that MK doesn't deserve his own rank group, if ever haha
when somebody learns to make snakes recovery not blow chunks, and he ends up beign broken too...

p.s. sonic sucks, he only does well in areas that have crappy players to begin with

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Pikachu dipped down into the B rank. Ah well. My friend Badnewsbear got 25th out of around 130 entrants with Pikachu. Should that be included?

Anyways, I'm gonna increase Pikachu's rank on the 22nd of this month. I'm certain about that.
Nice to see Peach in the A rank. She's my best secondary.

IKE_Angel

Smash Journeyman
The list reflects reality. If you don't like how tournament placings have turned out with each character, no one cares.
this list only makes people want to play as high ranked characters i've beaten a **** load of MKs and Snakeepoos with my lone ike so u know what **** OFF

M15t3R E

Smash Master
this list only makes people want to play as high ranked characters i've beaten a **** load of MKs and Snakeepoos with my lone ike so u know what **** OFF
If that's true then why don't you go out and dominate tournaments with Ike to increase his rank?

Secondly, everyone already knew that MK and Snake place way higher than anyone else in tournaments. Especially MK.
If this list makes someone want to play MK, for example, then I guess that person was clueless in the first place about MK's brokenness. Nearly everyone already knows.

Most people will stick to their favorite character(s) despite some list of rankings. I know I will.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey, I remember you, you're the guy who thinks practicing against LV9 CPUs makes you get good enough to beat actual people in tournaments.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Bowser is underused, sadly. The giant lizard deserves more fame IMO.

And Ike really isn't that great. Trust me.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

wangston

Smash Lord
Good you beat them now go win a tournament with your Ike.

Go who ever it is that got Captain Falcon the win!!!!!

D

Deleted member

Yay i raised yoshi =D

I feel so pround *changes main to MK*

<3 Ankokou for being amazing

PKNintendo

Smash Master
****, Ness is NU. I won't worry though, he'll bounce back. He always does. (to D or C XD)

Anyway, Wario is in Uber now.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
when somebody learns to make snakes recovery not blow chunks, and he ends up beign broken too...

p.s. sonic sucks, he only does well in areas that have crappy players to begin with
Lol, I'm pretty sure blue doesn't play in areas with bad players....

But I never said Sonic didn't still suck though, lol.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Lol, I'm pretty sure blue doesn't play in areas with bad players....

But I never said Sonic didn't still suck though, lol.
I think he's referring to Australia :) djbrowny is the only other contributor with about a thousand wins in 10-20 man tourneys.. uses lucario too tho i guess

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Sonic in the middle of B rank is pretty much impressive.

In fact, if you put this into tier list form it looks quite good (except for the Top and Bottom chars and some in the middle)

*:
Meta Knight

S:
Snake
King Dedede
Wario
Mr. Game & Watch
Marth

A:
Olimar
ROB
Falco
Lucario
Diddy Kong
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Peach

B:
Pikachu
Ice Climbers
Wolf
Sonic
Zelda/Sheik
Zero Suit Samus
Pit
Toon Link

C:
Luigi
Bowser
Fox
Ike
Mario

D:
Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Lucas
Link

E:
Pokémon Trainer
Ness
Jigglypuff
Samus
Ganondorf

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Lol, who practices against level 9 CPUs? That's silly.

Everyone knows level 4 CPUs are much better for practice. I use them since I don't have any friends. :(

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Sonic is #18 *****es!!!

**** that low tier ****!

sry for the disrespect, I'm just a li'l hyper. Good to see the ranks back.

nonemus

Smash Rookie
glad 2 see list is back :)

But look @ this:

5 Mr. Game & Watch (25 top8, 11 top4, 6 top2, 2 wins) - 202.4 - 6
5 Marth (39 top8, 14 top4, 3 top2, 5 wins) - 197.0 - 7

Why is GW above marth if marth won more, got top 8 and top 4 more??? (by a substantial margin too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom