• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Exploration Thread - Day 79: Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Sooo...what's the schedule for after Ayumi?

Also, I suggest we do E3 predictions, reactions and satisfaction ratings for before and after the Direct next Tuesday
We're waiting to see what happens after all the votes from this day come in. As for the E3 stuff, doesn't RTC already have that covered? It seems a bit redundant to do that when that niche is already taken.

amageish

Smash Master
We're waiting to see what happens after all the votes from this day come in. As for the E3 stuff, doesn't RTC already have that covered? It seems a bit redundant to do that when that niche is already taken.
Yeah, I guess we theoretically could do a more "E3 Exploration Thread" approach, but I also don't know if there's much different between predicting E3 and listing ideas you'd want to see in E3 pragmatically lol.

I think it's probably best to just do as many characters as we can before E3, especially if they end up revealing the final 2 fighters and SmashBoards becomes a lot quieter...

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Alright, so movesets:

I like the ideas of integrating the Take and Show options presented so far. Personally, I'd put them into a single button for simplicity's sake, mainly for Kirby's Copy Ability. I also think we could turn the close-up command grab version into Call/Address, which is what you generally use when trying to get people to talk to you.

One idea I had reading through this is having Think give you a stat buff depending on the evidence you have so far. It's basically using what you know to try and progress in the case, and I feel like that's a pretty decent way of translating the mechanic.

As for recovery... Yeah, I'm stumped. Maybe Travel, I guess? Or we could do the DBZ flash step effect because that's what all the speaking portrait transitions made me think of

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
Or we could do the DBZ flash step effect because that's what all the speaking portrait transitions made me think of
Pfft. Fits right in with the naginata and the heavy metal.

Frankly, at this point I'm not sure whether or not it's funnier if Ayumi doesn't know how to fight, or if she definitely does.

...Actually, no, I think it's still the former. amageish amageish 's trying-to-hit-the-save-button aerials are friggin' hilarious.

SharkLord

Smash Hero

Frankly, at this point I'm not sure whether or not it's funnier if Ayumi doesn't know how to fight, or if she definitely does.

...Actually, no, I think it's still the former. amageish amageish 's trying-to-hit-the-save-button aerials are friggin' hilarious.
The best part is that this implies Ayumi has fourth wall awareness to some degree, meaning if she actually did know what she was doing she could just reach down and straight-up remove your stocks from the HUD.

amageish

Smash Master
Alright, so movesets:

I like the ideas of integrating the Take and Show options presented so far. Personally, I'd put them into a single button for simplicity's sake, mainly for Kirby's Copy Ability. I also think we could turn the close-up command grab version into Call/Address, which is what you generally use when trying to get people to talk to you.

One idea I had reading through this is having Think give you a stat buff depending on the evidence you have so far. It's basically using what you know to try and progress in the case, and I feel like that's a pretty decent way of translating the mechanic.

As for recovery... Yeah, I'm stumped. Maybe Travel, I guess? Or we could do the DBZ flash step effect because that's what all the speaking portrait transitions made me think of
Take/Show being multiple buttons for me was mostly just to make her stand out more in comparison to Villager... I like your ideas for Call/Address/Think though!

I did consider making Save the up-special as a sort of "Load Last Save" teleport, but I don't know if that would look good aesthetically.

I just generally like the idea of Adventure games or Visual Novels having a Dunk-Hunt-esque moveset, where the character has the UI joining them. It just seems right if you're representing a genre with all 2D interactions like that.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Take/Show being multiple buttons for me was mostly just to make her stand out more in comparison to Villager... I like your ideas for Call/Address/Think though!

I did consider making Save the up-special as a sort of "Load Last Save" teleport, but I don't know if that would look good aesthetically.

I just generally like the idea of Adventure games or Visual Novels having a Dunk-Hunt-esque moveset, where the character has the UI joining them. It just seems right if you're representing a genre with all 2D interactions like that.
Yeah, I like that idea a lot too. It definitely gives the moveset some personality. I think it’s especially important to be creative with movesets of characters that typically don’t fight.

amageish

Smash Master
I come bringing another absurd Ayumi concept. This one, however, contains mechanical spoilers. Not narrative spoilers, to be clear, but spoilers for something mechanically that happens in the post-credits of The Girl Who Stands Behind.

So, if you've played The Girl Who Stands Behind, you know its secret... It keeps track of every move you do and uses that information to do a personality test (telling you if you were more sympathetic, more hardboiled, more focused, more roundabout, etc) and a compatibility test with Ayumi, where you can earn up to 20 hearts with her by being especially nice to her throughout the game.

This mechanic kind of functions as the game's "Samus is revealed to be a woman" scene. It's a minor post-credits thing that rewards players for multiple playthroughs and trying new things. It is very hard to do and, AFIAK, there are no guides on how to do it up online (yet). Frankly, it's a kind of weird and pointless feature that left me mostly confused.

It is, however, also potentially one of if not the most historically noteworthy thing Famicom Detective did? Dating simulators were not culturally a thing in 1989 and wouldn't be for several years. It'd be even longer until games like Harvest Moon (1996), Sakura Wars (1996), and Persona 2: Innocent Sin (1999) popularized the idea of dating sim elements in a game not entirely dedicated to being a dating sim. There were some forrunners like Girl's Garden (1984/5, a SEGA game entirely about winning a boy's affections) and Sakamoto's project he developed immediately before Famicom Detective, Miho Nakayama's Heartbeat High School (an adventure game about winning the affections of an actual celebrity, published by Nintendo and developed by a team including both Sakamoto and Hironobu Sakaguchi, AKA the creator of Final Fantasy), but this is still... historically noteworthy?

So, my stupid proposal is this: Ayumi has a secret fighter's ability, the Affection Meter, which changes the victory screen you get when winning as her based on how much damage you take relative to how much damage you give out. If you have a really clean match and just sweep the floor with your opponents, Ayumi is happier and excited with lines that thank the player for their skills, while weaker performance makes her a little bit underwhelmed and more willing to take credit for the victory. Additionally, as a bonus, scoring a full 20 hearts in an online battles gives you a slight boost to your Global Smash Power.

Otherwise, just like in Famicom Detective Club, the Affection Meter has exactly 0 impact on gameplay.

AnEasterEgg

Smash Journeyman
I think doing E3 speculation or something else instead of our regularly scheduled character exploration at that time would be a good idea. Just because I feel if we discuss someone that day, they might not get their fair share of the spotlight with everyone focused on the direct.

Noms: Filia (Skullgirls) xAll

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
My main worry with E3 discussions is that the scenario with a double reveal means it's entirely possibly that Ultimate's speculation ends in a week, and that'll take a large chunk of the regular userbase with it. I want to squeeze in as many characters as we can before the ride ends.

amageish

Smash Master
My main worry with E3 discussions is that the scenario with a double reveal means it's entirely possibly that Ultimate's speculation ends in a week, and that'll take a large chunk of the regular userbase with it. I want to squeeze in as many characters as we can before the ride ends.
I don't think a pre-E3 discussion is wise, but maybe the day of E3 we could discuss the content of whoever was announced? Just to discuss something people will actually want to talk about on this board...

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I don't think a pre-E3 discussion is wise, but maybe the day of E3 we could discuss the content of whoever was announced? Just to discuss something people will actually want to talk about on this board...
I think that could work. General speculation about whatever new games/DLC was announced there, sharing ideas, that sort of stuff.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Ayumi is a very weird character to try to think up a moveset for.
As much as I would enjoy her as a fighter, it's hard to picture her literally fighting. Seeing as The Girl Who Stands Behind is likely the more popular of the two titles, you would probably see her primary appearance be based on that.
That would allow them to implement the ghost story in the final smash or something. But realistically I think she would make an excellent assist trophy.

Ayumi is a very dependable and resourceful individual, so her in an assisting role would just be a natural fit. However I know nothing about the third game, and I'd rather keep it that way in case it ends up getting remade as well, but she is the playable the one there and I am unaware if she has any physical confrontations in it. I do know that there is old concept art of her with a spear though lol

That said, I think this is a unique situation where the character probably better fits a secondary role more than a main one. I do really want to see things like music implemented, and while I think a stage may be a bit bland considering the iconic locations being just a school and a village, if they wanted to implement some of the rumors told in both games literally, they could have some pretty interesting hazards.

A side note, but it is a shame the only music represented in Smash was a snippit of the opening theme for The Girl Who Stands Behind in Brawl's Famicom Melody. It unfortunately didn't return in future titles because the Medley was rearranged.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I saw that Perkilator shared some ideas for Ayumi’s classic mode and spirits but neither have really been brought up for discussion. What do you all think her classic mode should be and who would work well for spirits?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I saw that Perkilator shared some ideas for Ayumi’s classic mode and spirits but neither have really been brought up for discussion. What do you all think her classic mode should be and who would work well for spirits?
I guess she'd fight characters who have a big mystery about them like Cloud's identity, Bayo's past, something important about them that doesn't get revealed until later.

This is tricky because there's not that many characters to go with and to talk about them starts getting spoilery real quick, the games aren't like Ace Attorney where there's multiple cases with like 10+ charactere that stand out from each other

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Man, I really want Taro as her alt or something. on the scale of 1 to 5 how likely is it? And also, you play as him most of the time right with the exception of probably the Satellaview game?
Considering they both don't really do much different in the story, it'd really depend on the taunts, I'd say that's a 3 then

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
This is tricky because there's not that many characters to go with and to talk about them starts getting spoilery real quick, the games aren't like Ace Attorney where there's multiple cases with like 10+ charactere that stand out from each other
here's a link to the full artwork of all character in the game.
https://www.4gamer.net/games/476/G0...VlXRUphNF9IOEFnQkcwNG5iUTFic1NOWVZDRFdKb21QRA
try to I guess refresh your memory on who's more integral in the mystery since it is a lot easier to determine it only with 2 cases. I guess you can give a vague summary of their role to avoid spoiler like "oh, he's a police"? IDK, I haven't played the game and there's probably more character like I know that almost all of the Missing Heir character is important since it involves the whole family.

Update:
Holy Moly! I didn't expect myself to find yet another source of her spirit artwork in Ultimate that isn't from the website, and it even show her in her casual wear and in her naginata training attire.

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
How about bosses? Being a visual novel based on solving a murder mystery, I wouldn’t think a boss would really work for these games but since I never played them I could be wrong. I hear there are a lot of supernatural elements to the games so maybe something could work? It would probably be a huge spoiler, but maybe the killer could work whoever it ended up being. Maybe the boss fight could play more like a puzzle than a typical boss fight and you would have to think about how to fight. Maybe the boss’ identity would be hidden at first and it would be immune to damage until you solve something to reveal who it is.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
How about bosses? Being a visual novel based on solving a murder mystery, I wouldn’t think a boss would really work for these games but since I never played them I could be wrong. I hear there are a lot of supernatural elements to the games so maybe something could work? It would probably be a huge spoiler, but maybe the killer could work whoever it ended up being. Maybe the boss fight could play more like a puzzle than a typical boss fight and you would have to think about how to fight or solve things before you could damage it.
At that point it sounds like far too much effort than needed tbh
here's a link to the full artwork of all character in the game.
https://www.4gamer.net/games/476/G0...VlXRUphNF9IOEFnQkcwNG5iUTFic1NOWVZDRFdKb21QRA
try to I guess refresh your memory on who's more integral in the mystery since it is a lot easier to determine it only with 2 cases. I guess you can give a vague summary of their role to avoid spoiler like "oh, he's a police"? IDK, I haven't played the game and there's probably more character like I know that almost all of the Missing Heir character is important since it involves the whole family.

Update:
Holy Moly! I didn't expect myself to find yet another source of her spirit artwork in Ultimate that isn't from the website, and it even show her in her casual wear and in her naginata training attire.
By that I meant that they're all on the flat side, important characters to include would be the butler and maid, the guy who finds the amnesiac protag, the rest of the family and the culprit for the first game, the second would be the teacher of the victim, the principal, the teacher who spread the rumour, the shady figure, Ayumi's best friend, the culprit. Feel that's spoiler free enough

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
By that I meant that they're all on the flat side, important characters to include would be the butler and maid, the guy who finds the amnesiac protag, the rest of the family and the culprit for the first game, the second would be the teacher of the victim, the principal, the teacher who spread the rumour, the shady figure, Ayumi's best friend, the culprit. Feel that's spoiler free enough
What about the Girl Who Stands Behind? I was thinking she could be a Legend Spirit.

amageish

Smash Master
Ayumi is a very weird character to try to think up a moveset for.
As much as I would enjoy her as a fighter, it's hard to picture her literally fighting. Seeing as The Girl Who Stands Behind is likely the more popular of the two titles, you would probably see her primary appearance be based on that.
That would allow them to implement the ghost story in the final smash or something. But realistically I think she would make an excellent assist trophy.

Ayumi is a very dependable and resourceful individual, so her in an assisting role would just be a natural fit. However I know nothing about the third game, and I'd rather keep it that way in case it ends up getting remade as well, but she is the playable the one there and I am unaware if she has any physical confrontations in it. I do know that there is old concept art of her with a spear though lol

That said, I think this is a unique situation where the character probably better fits a secondary role more than a main one. I do really want to see things like music implemented, and while I think a stage may be a bit bland considering the iconic locations being just a school and a village, if they wanted to implement some of the rumors told in both games literally, they could have some pretty interesting hazards.

A side note, but it is a shame the only music represented in Smash was a snippit of the opening theme for The Girl Who Stands Behind in Brawl's Famicom Melody. It unfortunately didn't return in future titles because the Medley was rearranged.
I mean, I totally would welcome her as an AT for a similar reason that I like Takamaru's AT, but I also feel like "Female character that people struggle to imagine fighting ends up playable instead of as an assist trophy in spite of her being a literal assist character in the game" is a conversation we've had before. At this point, I'm going to take Sakurai at his word that he isn't rejecting characters for lack of moveset potential, but if he doesn't think he can do that potential justice (which I imagine are things like Rex/Pyra not being technically possible as a duo), as he said in the Steve presentation.

As for the stage, if there were already several grounded/realistic worlds in Smash then I'd agree with you, but we don't really have many "normal" stages in the game, so I think it'd be kind of inherently funny to see Mario punching Link in a standard high school.

That said, again, I'd be perfectly happy with NPC representation too! There's also no garuntee Ayumi would make it to the point where they're discussing how she'd fight, but I don't think she'd be rejected for not being enough of a fighter just due to Sakurai's development philosophy seemingly being "We'll make it work."

Man, I really want Taro as her alt or something. on the scale of 1 to 5 how likely is it? And also, you play as him most of the time right with the exception of probably the Satellaview game?
I'd say about a 2. He could totally do everything she does (well, minus the naginata, but you could easily make a kit without it) and he is surprisingly well-defined, but it just seems like the Japanese fanbase didn't care about him in the original games and I think we'd need him to start having a visible fanbase within the (already small) Famicom Detective fandom for that to change. He also probably needs a full original name, as while ads call him Taro, I've since learned Taro is the Japanese equivalent of the name "John" (i.e., a default name you can insert into legal paperwork if you don't know someone's actual given name, but still need to fill out a form about them).

Update:
Hey, her naginata does exist! Huzzah!

Also art of her in a swimsuit for... some reason.

At that point it sounds like far too much effort than needed tbh

I like this set a lot! Maybe toss in the Doctor for The Missing Heir, just because he has a lot of scenes and we have a playable Doctor in Smash ready for his battle.

ahemtoday

Smash Ace

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Alright, so here's our last schedule before E3
Day 22: Freddy Fazbear
Day 23: Amiya
Day 24: Cadence
Day 25: Battletoads
Day 26: Crash Bandicoot
Day 27: Magus (Chrono Trigger)
Day 28: Neku Sakuraba

We'll be holding an E3 reactions day after the entire event is finished. I dunno if there's gonna be any day extensions, so we'll treat that as a "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it" situation

So yeah, anyways Fred.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Five Night's at Freddy's was probably my biggest Hyperfixation from like 2014-2017, I loved that series and still do.

I think for Smash bros. I think a Freddy mii costume could work especially if they use the adventure design.

Hell you could do like a Mii costume set only using the Adventure designs.

A Freddy Mask only could also be a fun call back to Fnaf 2.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Five Nights at Freddy's is a franchise that damn well EXPLODED in the mid-2010's, and even to this day has a dedicated fanbase that would bolster the franchise to having a massive scale game coming to the PS5.

Freddy is a character that's both indie and horror, two things that we don't have as a playable character. FNaF as a game is about attention and focus: you gotta remember what to do and when, with your life at stake. For a moveset, I can imagine Freddy being a heavyweight character that pressures the opponent into making a mistake, and triggering a snowball effect for even so much as spot-dodging the wrong move.

One of the pizzerias seems obvious enough when it comes to stages.

Oh, right all my noms to Chosen Undead.

Last edited:

Technomage

Smash Champion
Aw yeah, Freddy Fazbear!

Now, for a stage, I propose The Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience from FNAF VR, since it could easily become a tour stage of iconic FNAF locations, such as The Office of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental, and Michael Afton's Brother's bedroom. Each location could also feature an animatronic as a stage boss (depending on the location the fighters are currently in), acting similarly to FNAF AR, where they try to rush after a player from the background, and if they touch you while uncloaked, you get damaged, knocked back, and jumpscared.

As a bonus, HandUnit will make comments from the peanut gallery, just like Azurda.

Also, 10 noms on Imperial.

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I can’t really say I know much of anything about Five Nights at Freddy’s other than that it’s a horror game with a lot of jump scares. What do you guys envision Freddy to play like if he makes it in? I’m curious how his particular brand of horror would translate to a playable fighter.

x20 Sarah Kerrigan

Technomage

Smash Champion
For alternate costumes, there are a lot of choices, including the skins you can get in FNAF AR. Here are the ones I'd pick:

One based on Funtime Freddy
One based on Golden Freddy
One based on Woodland Toy Freddy
One based on Nightmare
One based on VR Toy Freddy
One based on Glamrock Freddy
One based on Freddy Frostbear

Maybe they could make new original alts. of Freddy that could later appear in FNAF AR, too?

I can’t really say I know much of anything about Five Nights at Freddy’s other than that it’s a horror game with a lot of jump scares. What do you guys envision Freddy to play like if he makes it in? I’m curious how his particular brand of horror would translate to a playable fighter.

x20 Sarah Kerrigan
Psssst, look at the comment above your own, and you'll find what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
For alternate costumes, there are a lot of choices, including the skins you can get in FNAF AR. Here are the ones I'd pick:

One based on Funtime Freddy
One based on Golden Freddy
One based on Woodland Toy Freddy
One based on Nightmare
One based on VR Toy Freddy
One based on Glamrock Freddy
One based on Freddy Frostbear

Psssst, look at the comment above your own, and you'll find what you're looking for.
Yeah I just noticed that. I think I just took too long posting my question lol. I’ll take a look.

As for alternate costumes, do you think the other animals would work? I have no idea what the gameplay is like so I don’t know if they would have differences that would prevent that from working. (I just remembered I said I would stop asking this question. Oh well, too late now I guess lol.)

Last edited:

Technomage

Smash Champion
Yeah I just noticed that. I think I just took too long posting my question lol. I’ll take a look.

As for alternate costumes, do you think the other animals would work? I have no idea what the gameplay is like so I don’t know if they would have differences that would prevent that from working.
Maybe Bonnie could work as an echo?

Also, the various versions of Freddy (excluding the extra skins in AR) all have different personalities, which wouldn't really work as alts (which is why I specified "based on" for each of the alts I listed); they'd be better off as echoes.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Heck yeah, Freddy time! FNaF in Smash has been a concept I've always been into since I joined the Smash fandom, and I have quite a few ideas for it!

First off, some ideas for Freddy's moveset:
  • I have two ideas for meter-type gimmicks for Freddy:
    • The first is the Clock. Each stock, it starts at 12 AM, but over time, it slowly transitions by hour until it hits 6 AM. While Freddy is pretty slow when the clock is at midnight, each hour progressed buffs his speed, both movement and frame data wise.
    • The second is the Battery. This is pretty much the same as Hero's MP, but instead of Freddy having three versions of each of his specials which all use up battery power, he has two: an uncharged version (which doesn't drain any battery) and a charged version (which does).
  • Freddy's Neutral Special could be Mic Toss from FNaF World. It's a simple gravity-based projectile which doesn't deal much damage or knockback; Freddy should be an melee fighter overall, but having one weak projectile wouldn't hurt.
  • Freddy's Side Special could be the Haywire Rush, inspired by the haywire mechanic from Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery. When used, Freddy rushes forwards, dealing damage to opponents in his path and launching them out of the way. While the move is very strong and gives Freddy super armor, it also deals recoil damage (maybe 15%?). Think of it as a combination between Wonderwing and Flare Blitz.
  • Freddy's Up Special could be inspired by changing cameras in the FNaF games; Freddy vanishes with a burst of static, only to reappear in any given direction. Pretty much your standard teleportation recovery.
  • Freddy's Final Smash has to reference the power outage sequence from the original Five Nights at Freddy's. It's one of the most iconic moments in the whole series, and could be an easy cinematic FS with prerendered animations, like Steve's House of Boom.

Next up, the stage! While I love Technomage's Virtual Experience idea, I want to propose my own idea: The Office from Ultimate Custom Night. While it may not be one of the more iconic locales from the series, I feel like it could be a fun stage, and with the premise of UCN being a mashup of every FNaF game made up until that point, it would give room for a lot of stage cameos and stage hazards. Think about it; Foxy rushing across the stage, Mangle snapping out of one of the ducts, Phantom BB materializing and floating around... A lot of really cool possibilities!

As for music, the majority of songs would probably have to come from games made post-FNaF 4, since that was the point where official composers were brought on to make songs for the series. Here's some fan remixes I think could illustrate what these songs could sound like:

The spirits would probably be a really tough thing due to how many characters the series has accumulated. I'd consider the bear (bah-dum-tsh) necessities of a spirit lineup to be:
  • Bonnie (FNaF 1)
  • Chica (FNaF 1)
  • Foxy (FNaF 1)
  • Golden Freddy (FNaF 1)
  • The Puppet (FNaF 2)
  • Springtrap (FNaF 3)
  • Circus Baby (FNaF: Sister Location)
  • Vanny (FNaF: Security Breach)
Finally, Mii costumes! The only idea I'm 100% sure on is Foxy as a Swordfighter; He's a fan favorite character and basically made for the role. Other ideas include a security guard uniform as a Brawler (might be tricky due to the lack of an official uniform design), a Freddy mask as a hat, and (if you really wanna get far-fetched) a costume referencing one of the characters from the Fazbear Fanverse (an official program made by Scott Cawthon to help fangame developers get their games on console and receive official merchandise), such as Candy from Five Nights at Candy's.

That's only a few of the ideas I have, but I'm going to leave it at that for now. Sorry to throw a huge text wall at you, but I've been a die-hard FNaF fan since 2015, so seeing Freddy in Smash in any capacity would blow my mind.

Technomage

Smash Champion
As a bonus, HandUnit will make comments from the peanut gallery, just like Azurda.
Going back to that for a bit, does anybody have any dialogue ideas for HandUnit?

For example, when a character gets killed, HandUnit could say something like "Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for fighter injuries."

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
I'm not the best at HandUnit dialogue, but here goes...
  • "Welcome to the Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience! Please remember that Fazbear Entertainment holds no responsibility for any injury or loss of stocks." (at the start of a match)
  • "It seems like one of our animatronics has found you. In the event that it appears hostile, administer a controlled shock if possible. Otherwise, get out of the way." (when an animatronic appears)
  • "It looks like the animatronic has left the area. Great! Please proceed to the next room." (when the animatronic leaves / the stage transitions)
Not a specific quote, you know what would be great (and also super unrealistic)? HandUnit flatout replacing the regular announcer.

Top Bottom