• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changing of the Faces

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I'm very interested in the idea that the faces of these characters were changed. And that it was highlighted to be at the request of the creators.They look human now. Awesome. And HD.
But why was it important that the creator asked for it?

I think the real answer to this is to yet again showcase, this game was for fan service. All the stuff we- casual, pro, creators- all of us, asked.

Xigger

Smash Lord
It makes sense that the creators want a more human look, they did give her the same treatment in Wii Fit U.

osby

Smash Obsessed
But she looks like a kind and polite mannequin. It was probably what they were aiming for her look in Wii Fit U, considering its demographic.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Not making her look like this was a missed opportunity

1531515005604.png

D

Deleted member

Just hearing that "the Wii Fit developers" still exist in some form or another was one of my favorite things to come out of E3......warms my heart that they still care about their daughter.

Iridium

Smash Hero
As long as she doesn't give off a "Slenderman" vibe when I look at her, then she's okay! Seriously though, that comparison they showed really said a lot.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
It's amazing what a little facelift can do, isn't it? They were already pretty fun to play with in Smash 4 and really this change alone made me want to play as them a little more even if you barely get to see this change aside from when you pick them, and when you're, uh, done working out.

Top Bottom