• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CHANGES! AGAIN!!! Melee VS Brawl (Return of 64) April 4th ONLY! Duluth, GA!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
FL is gonna sweep melee, GA locals going down!

hope you guys can keep 64 =D

good thing its on one day now too
florida can hardly sweep atlanta's locals. Of course we'd lose, but it would have to be to the hat bros or hungrybox or something, its not like your average florida player decimates us. good luck though ^_^

p.s. im gonna try to keep 64, i havent changed anything yet, i'll talk with min about it tonight hopefully

PB&J

Smash Hero
ill be here for sure.and interview some brawl peeps and melee peeps..lets ****..ill try to pick merc up too for this

PB&J

Smash Hero
im actually 10 minutes north..its like 4 and a half hours from u i think..pm me or call if u need housing or whatever..bring green mario too if u can...631-484-0733

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
marty said:
plushie split
we trade it off between weeks like week 1 i have it week 2 you have it week 3 sarah gao has it

idk about the tri smash crew battle how bout just a s64 crew battle for the winners cos dis b confusing my breans

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Ok guys, i talked to the owner of waba, min, and together we agreed on some fairly reasonable changes to the rules and schedule, SO CHECK IT OUT RIGHT NOW, go to the first page, everything is made clear now. Remember, this is MELEE VS. BRAWL. We all know the brawl players are better at brawl than the melee players, and vice versa, but who is the overall better player, you can win a melee tourney. . . but can you keep it oldskool?

GET ****IN OG MOTHER ****ERS

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
these rules are OK except for the one where it starts at 3 i think it should start at 2:55

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I vote YES for Mushroom Kingdom 2 (unless I'm playing against Chaddd+Wes :( )

And I'm going to be there early as I can to **** faces in melee.
Who wants MMs? GET AT ME.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
We will have some limited edition shirts. "**** Melee!" and "**** Brawl!" shirts for sale tomorrow...they are gonna be so cool...very small supply, but special orders can be made. See you guys tomorrow for some Smashing fun!

Top Bottom