• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changed, take Oats' Charter Bus instead! reasons inside!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
So I talked to Oats and we both concluded that the Charter bus is a much better option. Please refer to his thread! He needs 8 more "yes"'s (sp?) or he's calling it off. I will be going on the charter bus aswell.

Why?
The bus I planned on going on before was $80 round trip, with no housing, no transportation. This was clearly a big problem. Oats' bus is $145 (he and I are gonna work on fundraisers to make the bus cheaper as a whole) and provides housing+transportation to and from the venue. The bus will be all to us the whole weekend. So go post in Oats' thread ASAP!

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Great :]

This bus is legit, has free food and internet :D

Also, about housing if no one has any my parents own a time share at Hilton and Marriott, so I can get a 2 bed room plus living room and full kitchen for almost nothing, of course there is some payment but split at least 3 ways its very cheap...

Kira-

Smash Champion
Tai took this bus to arizona

and I already said I'm taking this bus to genesis

joeplicate

Smash Master
InterimofZeal: Now that Taj fellow, he's a different matter. As if having spinners on his shoes isn't bad enough, the man comes in, eats 6 hot dogs, 4 hamburgers, and then asks for seconds. How does he repay you? By teaching you to make kool-aid, and then taking first in singles and doubles.

hahaha this is so good

and connor are you vietnamese?
I thought I heard you/your parents speaking mandarin and kevinforce translating

DJMirror

Smash Master
InterimofZeal: Now that Taj fellow, he's a different matter. As if having spinners on his shoes isn't bad enough, the man comes in, eats 6 hot dogs, 4 hamburgers, and then asks for seconds. How does he repay you? By teaching you to make kool-aid, and then taking first in singles and doubles.

hahaha this is so good

and connor are you vietnamese?
I thought I heard you/your parents speaking mandarin and kevinforce translating
Connor is viet

not chinese

Viet = Vietnamese
Chinese = Mandarin

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
LOOOOOOOOL jdm

this bus sounds amazing
i wanna go but have that much money to spend for 3 days out

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lmao connor as a fellow Viet, I 110% approve of this. Is the free food Banh Mi? Sooo legit.

PS: An cuc di <3
wow you spelled it wrong dummie.

ăn cứt đi

and yes, I'm vietnamese Joe.

Oats, I'll talk to you about this on AIM.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Hahahahha! I wanna take this s#!+ (if Oats pulls the plug on the other bus of course)

I can imagine when we get off the bus and have no plans for housing or getting to the venue . . . s#!+ is gonna be funny as f**k! I want in!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i checked online and i don't think the bart passes through antioch

edit - we're good we take the bart to pittsburg/bay point station then take the tri-delta red or pick line to somewhere nearby the venue. housing is a problem now.

Top Bottom