• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challengers Revealed in Stream (SPOILERS!)

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
Does anybody know the full differences between Lucina, Dark Pit, and Dr. Mario?

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Ah well, let's throw some positivism for once.

This roster has 49 freaking characters and with only 6 clones/semi-clones! That's a huge accomplishment! Very few modern fighting games match this number even with the help of DLC. That's more than Ultra Street Fighter IV and around the same as Marvel vs Capcom 3!
Let's hope they consider DLC for this game as well, it would be one of the biggest rosters out there.

GangsterPuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gpuff
3DS FC
1289-9497-1235
could have fooled me, did you maybe idk try searching up their usernames or maybe just searched Smash? I have an Ipda and that is how it worked for me c'mon think
I know I have no reason to reply now, but I can't find anything on my twitch app, I won't ask you a question without me trying first, again, I'm not that ****ing dumb!

GJR78

Smash Rookie
NNID
GJR-7.8
From what I've been watching, yes. Attacks look the same, could be some property changes but it's not distinctive to make him a different character (for ex. his b (arrow) only go straight (streamer probably never moved arrow idk)). Final Smash has not been shown yet to my knowledge
I've heard he has Brawl Pit's moveset.The spam is on!

ZeruSlayer

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1993-8718-4724
I've heard he has Brawl Pit's moveset.The spam is on!
If that were true then he would have that spammable forward b but that was removed. But I see what you're saying the most notable changes that shofu said were his arrows are stronger, his forward b is the same move but looks different, and his final smash. I haven't seen Dark Pit's down b, do you know if that's any different?

FieryFetus

Smash Cadet
NNID
FieryFetus
3DS FC
1263-7040-1503
One of my friends who is a Mewtwo fan wasn't watching the final release streams so I always kept him updated and teased him about Mewtwo. Which is why I remembered that video. :p

Top Bottom