• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Challenger Pack 11 Reaction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Goodbye papa Sakurai. At least for another few years. Maybe he'll come back with Kid Icarus Uprising 2 or something lol.

I gotta work but this was a cool reveal. Good way to end Smash Ultimate. Also we know the costumes drop on the 18th but he wants to keep the reveal hidden? It's like when he didn't want to reveal the final smash and then did it anyway lol

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Square Enix went from one rep with the bare minimum of content to 4 reps representing 3 franchises, the very first 3rd party franchise to get a unique second rep, and a crap ton of content. It went from the worst represented company to the best.

Last edited:

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Thanks for the ride guys. Probably won't be around much this week since I don't care for Sora. Catch ya later.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What a fantastic conclusion! While I had some great picks I really wanted base game, none of the DLC were on my top wants, but I loved all of them and what they bought the same. Now get to end on whose been my most wanted for years!

What a crazy ending!

Last edited:

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
Grew up playing kh but Ive gotta say, 0 excitement for this character. He doesnt even look like he has a particularly interesting playstyle. Sephiroth was a bigger deal imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom