• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Challenger Pack 11 Reaction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Okay they have to have Disney right because Timeless River is based on a Disney property.

volbound1700

Smash Master
I think most of the fanbase will be happy with this addition. He is a BIG NAME that people have been clamoring for since day 1. Basically, he is one of those characters that I felt like could have been in Smash 4 or earlier due to demand.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Man, I can't help but feel a bit flat. It being leaked before hand and the brief hope it was Dark souls instead has deflated me a bit.

Still, it's a pick that's going to make a lot of people happy (well except the Doomguy supporters) and that's a good thing. I'm happy for all the long term Sora supporters who were told it was never gonna happen.

DittoInDisguise

Smash Apprentice
I think most of the fanbase will be happy with this addition. He is a BIG NAME that people have been clamoring for since day 1. Basically, he is one of those characters that I felt like could have been in Smash 4 or earlier due to demand.
Not really happy, just not disappointed

Neverx

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5778-5302-2215
Man I hate Sora and Kingdom hearts but I am so happy for the fans, absolutely insane he's in the game, congrats guys. Also that cartoon alt is sick af.

Last edited:

BlazGreen

Smash Journeyman
IMO Sora, Crash or Master Chief were the three characters that would have pleased the most people. I'm so glad that Sora fans finally got what they wanted after all the years of losing hope over Disney being Disney.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Also that Doomguy mii looks beautiful.
Yeah, my only disappointment is no FPS characters and no Crash/Rayman. Still, Sora is definitely deserving and very happy with that addition. Last two picks have been very good. DLC pact #2 was better than the first one although Banjo-Kazooie was my favorite character added (Sora is probably my #2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom