• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Challenger Pack 11 Reaction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Welcome to our thread dedicated to the reveal of CP11, the final character that will grace Super Smash Bros Ultimate, airing. 7am PDT / 10am EDT.

Please keep the typical site rules in mind (Be polite, keep things clean, etc.)

On top of all that, PLEASE KEEP LEAKS/SPOILERS IN TABS WITH A DESCRIPTOR. as we want to make sure people who want to have a leak-free experience can do so, whilst having a place to chat and react.

And of course, have fun

Places to watch

Technomage

Smash Champion
Anyone getting antsy like a toddler on a sugar rush, or this emoticon: :smash:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I can’t believe it’s all actually coming to an end, I feel like I’ve been actively speculating Smash stuff for over a decade now. Have fun ya’ll.

Ayumi Tachibana

Smash Ace
I'm okay with anyone at this point.
That's why I can wish for my Most Want from the bottom of my heart.

Rakko Arle for Smash!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I’ll be dipping. Tag me if CP11 is any of these:
  • Octoling
  • Off the Hook
  • Neku
  • Reimu
  • LoL character
  • If it’s somehow, I repeat SOMEHOW, Elma

And if any of these happen:
  • Final trailer is based of WoL’s true ending
  • DLC officially added to WoL maps
  • WoL possession/clone effects available in normal gameplay
  • An Indie Swordfighter Mii with a song
  • A Monokuma full body Mii

Ivander

Smash Legend
The time has finally come. Will my prediction of Phantasy Star be correct? Will it be Sora or Master Chief? Could it be Chosen Undead or Saber? Will it actually be just a Nintendo character? The time has come to find out.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Don't know what else to say at this point but I hope everyone's found something to enjoy either from their time playing or speculating on Ultimate.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Deep breaths, everybody. I know this is anxiety-inducing for some, but just remember; the character is likely to be a ton of fun regardless of who they are.
NO.

IF IT ISN'T SOMEONE I WANT THE GAME IS RUINED. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE SAKURAI IF HE PUTS J-J... :sick: I can't believe I'm going to say his name... JONESY IN MY SMASH BROS.!

Heoj

Smash Ace
So... its finally time. The last fighter for Smash Ultimate, after this we wont be seeing new smash for porbs minimum 5 years so theirs a lot of pressure on this one. Whoever it ends up being, its been a wild ride. Imma just drop my final hopes, even if none of them will be fulfilled. :drflip:
1633442152797.png

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I think I'm gonna miss Sakurai's presentations more than I'll actually miss anticipating which character is next, there's no one who can get me as excited and invested in something I otherwise might not care about as he does. Regardless of who the character is I'm certain he's pulled out all stops here and it's gonna be a great one.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Anyways get ready for Flame Chungus by listening to this song:

He is inevitable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom