• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Challenge: Classic Colo at 8.0 with 2/3 characters

Sylverblack

Smash Rookie
After failing multiple times at 8.0, I tried 9.0 for the lulz and succeeded. Does that count for the 8.0 Classic Solo with 2/3 characters challenge?

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Yes, it should. Beating anything in this game, whether it is Classic, All-Star, Event Matches, etc. at a higher difficulty level than required will count toward the easier difficulty levels as well.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Upyou can use customs in those

But i was SO CLOSE on beating the fortress for the first time

I reached the final room but those stupid flowers messed me up i got caught in a laser for almost a full minute.

Then i hit a ko wall

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
Upyou can use customs in those

But i was SO CLOSE on beating the fortress for the first time

I reached the final room but those stupid flowers messed me up i got caught in a laser for almost a full minute.

Then i hit a ko wall
Tip: Kill the laser things as soon as you can. Once you kill them like twice in the final room, they don't respawn, and you can go to town on the weak spot of the Fortress.

I used to just skip the enemies and go straight for the weakspot, and I died every time. Once I started killing the lasers, I got it first try!

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Tip: Kill the laser things as soon as you can. Once you kill them like twice in the final room, they don't respawn, and you can go to town on the weak spot of the Fortress.

I used to just skip the enemies and go straight for the weakspot, and I died every time. Once I started killing the lasers, I got it first try!
Thanks for the tip

But i already know that i have the collectors edition of the guide.

Besides i figured that out on my own anyway.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Oh, hate to point this out but-
CLASSIC COLO!

(Sorry, Wikipedia brought me this gorilla as a disambiguation. Might wanna change the title now.)

Top Bottom