• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGL Official Super Smash Ultimate Doubles Tournament

pooperdooper

Smash Rookie
Console Gaming League is happy to announce that we are hosting a doubles tournament June 2nd. This is for anyone and their buddy who thinks they are the dynamic duo to win it all in this popular tourney. Apply now at smash.gg/cglsmash3.
Best of luck to you all and we hope to see you there!

Justin Allen Goldschmidt

Smash Journeyman
I'd be all over this if I was confident my/everyone else's internet connection would hold up properly. I'm honestly disappointed at how small the doubles scene for this game is. Easily the best competitive way to play and spectate in my opinion.

ShadowTheHedgehogZ

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-4459-2606
Switch FC
2267-2995-1302
I'd be all over this if I was confident my/everyone else's internet connection would hold up properly. I'm honestly disappointed at how small the doubles scene for this game is. Easily the best competitive way to play and spectate in my opinion.
Where does it say that it's an online tournament

Top Bottom