• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
You guys should come to the dorms instead.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

But forreal.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
we've just been playing at dujuans lately but if there is a decent amount of people who would go to the dorms or if anyone wants to host then im game.

onski?

Smash Ace
we need to find a successor to the CGC. the layover between Grayfox and i was like 2 months.

we're going on a 1+ years of lame duck, rouge-room-commandeering.

pick up the slack, so you can pick up the sticks.

oh and boss is a boss

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
this is bizzarro flame we're talking about

we can do this. i've taken up his strategy of implementing strategies and moves inspired by TAS videos

Scar

#HarveyDent
actually it's totally possible that i do, from like 2009. i'll check and upload tonight if they exist.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
actually it's totally possible that i do, from like 2009. i'll check and upload tonight if they exist.
Sweet. Help me find the last few results from CGC XXV. I got the .tio file from Sheridan but it wasn't finished, and unlike every other tournament from this series, this one event is not uploaded on AiB.

onski?

Smash Ace
Sweet. Help me find the last few results from CGC XXV. I got the .tio file from Sheridan but it wasn't finished, and unlike every other tournament from this series, this one event is not uploaded on AiB.
sorry. i think out of all the CGCs I ever ran, only 2 were shut down prematurely. i miss running this series and wish someone would pick up the slack. its too good of a venue to let wither and rot away

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
sorry. i think out of all the CGCs I ever ran, only 2 were shut down prematurely. i miss running this series and wish someone would pick up the slack. its too good of a venue to let wither and rot away

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!
So did the whole tournament go unfinished? Ie not just the .tio file? If so I can just upload it where it's at.

:phone:

Exeggutorr

Smash Cadet
I currently attend SFSU, if I can get some help, considering i'm fairly new to the community and don't know much about running tourney's I would be willing to going to administration an asking for permission to hold a tournament. Shoot me a msg if you wanna try to keep melee at SFSU.

onski?

Smash Ace
So did the whole tournament go unfinished? Ie not just the .tio file? If so I can just upload it where it's at.

:phone:
the tournament went to at least the 2nd or 3rd round of winners, i know that much

I currently attend SFSU, if I can get some help, considering i'm fairly new to the community and don't know much about running tourney's I would be willing to going to administration an asking for permission to hold a tournament. Shoot me a msg if you wanna try to keep melee at SFSU.
its way too late in the semester now to start or reinstate a student group. if anything you'd have to start in Fall semester sometime in August/September along with everyone else. but for more info you go to this website here:

http://www.sfsu.edu/~lead/

or go to the administration building and talk to those mothersuckers in person. Monolito (just call him Lee) Twyman was the guy in charge when i was running CGCs, he also does Greek Life, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Top Bottom