• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Brian

Smash Journeyman
because being in a hot room when feeling like **** isn't all that fun, and then i don't want to be around other people because i'm not having fun
and imma **** you up sometime soon darrell

IT'S COMING

GroovyGreenHat

Smash Cadet
I had a good time; I did better than I did at my first tourney, and I'll do even better at my third, just you wait and see. Thanks for all the advice and experience, everyone.

And that one Ness I played in friendlies...wow I hate Ness now lol.
Haters gonna hate

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
Hey, guys

Just thought I'd say I had a lot of fun even though I was beaten by Replicate and Tang. I wonder which character I'll use next time.

Also, some of you guys might want to shower before the tournament next time.

joeplicate

Smash Master
hahaha seriously, some people were smellin FUNKY at the tournament

not even BO bad, but just like "you have a gross musty aura" bad

Brian

Smash Journeyman
Brian, you have plenty of experience.
this isnt really true, but yeah i should be better than i am for how long i've been playing. i really ****ed myself this summer by not playing for essentially 5 months. i now feel like im back to where i was a year ago.

Plenty, I can help but imagine how good you could be if you could channel your frustration/anger.

Get that tech skill on point and I know you will tap some fools.
that's the plan, i guess
i'm hella dumb right now though, it'll take a while for me to get that on point unless i start playing with other people again

Shroomed

Smash Master
hahaha seriously, some people were smellin FUNKY at the tournament

not even BO bad, but just like "you have a gross musty aura" bad
ive never understood how people can smell like that

i only stink after the gym or after some serious sport playing

i always like to smell good, u never know what females mite come along ;)

pockyD

Smash Legend
maybe it's time to start calling people out by name or they won't ever change...

I don't think anyone knows how they themselves smell

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
maybe it's time to start calling people out by name or they won't ever change...

I don't think anyone knows how they themselves smell
PockyD strat is win.

I think that you should be able to call the TO over if your opponent ****ing stinks and they should be DQed. Maybe that would motivate some kids to shower since, social standards do not.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Why are there like 7 people in 25th place etc? Couldn't they hold more matches for more specific placings, or is it an issue of time?

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Why are there like 7 people in 25th place etc? Couldn't they hold more matches for more specific placings, or is it an issue of time?
They would have to start a separate bracket for each placing up to like 5, and thats really unnecessary. If you like, you could get all the 25 placers together and do like a round robin to determine who is the 18th player lol. But that in the end wont mean anything.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
So since all the vids I have from this tourney have no commentary, would people prefer to have music instead of the game audio?

L__

Smash Master
L - honestly I'm surprised I won because I was not feeling confident against Fox at all, so next time you'll prolly **** me
nah man you're too good, keep up the good work

say hello to the pr :)

L, good games
your shines oos are too good, I got shined out of stuff I've never been shined out of before
:c

other shoutouts go to

okay I don't really care about anyone else now

gotta **** up these two players first

also, my vote goes to game audio

WassupJB

Smash Lord
game audio.

thanks for asking sheridan.

advertise the vids being upload to your channel on brandon's channel. easy 300+ subscribers (seriously, look at my channel).

TheGoat

Smash Ace
They would have to start a separate bracket for each placing up to like 5, and thats really unnecessary. If you like, you could get all the 25 placers together and do like a round robin to determine who is the 18th player lol. But that in the end wont mean anything.
ok thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure about the system, like I go to see apex results and there are like 10 people in 17th place, and I got confused.

pockyD

Smash Legend
there should be 8 people in 17th place

there's too much variance in the low placings anyway; there's no guarantee that half the 17th players are better than half the 25th placers; a lot of that is luck of the draw, so playing out for spots doesn't really produce a significantly greater amount of accuracy(not to mention that typically nobody cares)

onski?

Smash Ace
PockyD strat is win.

I think that you should be able to call the TO over if your opponent ****ing stinks and they should be DQed. Maybe that would motivate some kids to shower since, social standards do not.
i have told multiple people before that they smell like **** and need deodorant.

e.g. L___ once smelled funny and i approached him in front of several people and yelled "ITS CALLED SPEEDSTICK IT AINT EXPENSIVE". his face reddened and the next tournament he smelled decent.

hygiene DQ rules are for sure back in effect though

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Game audio it is. Mihard, you can just look at some of my posts in the music thread in Pac West Social or something, or visit my last.fm (Hyugalisk).

Onski you could also do the Tactical Febreeze Assault (TFA) on violators of the hygiene rule. Get 2 guys to hold the offender down and you go nuts with the spray bottle on their person. Don't get any in their eyes though cause that probably stings.

Top Bottom