• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

pockyD

Smash Legend
yeah you complain about it but 4 weeks later when we play again you're still complaining about it instead of having fixed it during that time!

tomorrow's fine

i don't really intend on doing anything besides watching olympics the next 2 weeks so anyone can come over any time if they really want

SuperRad

Smash Master
Hey Hey (Pokemon Stadium 1 Announcer voice*)
As for what I meant by calling you a noob:
You're being too results oriented at a point where you need to be building skills. I remember switching my mains a lot when I first started because I would win a few friendlies with a character. It does nothing to make you better, because you haven't learned anything.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't care

i barely want it to be a thing, i just want to curl up in a blanket and watch my olympics

and one day's notice anyway?

if you want it to be a thing, it's up to you - i'm not investing anything

along those lines, i'm not going to be getting people from // taking people to bart unless it's raining heavily. you have been warned

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Yea.

I almost cried when Georgia walked by.

Edit: Hubertus Von Hohenlohe representing Mexico is funny as hell.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
ill be there at around 2 or so if thats cool?

i just found out theres a bus thats a 2 minute walk from my house that drops me off like 1/2 a mile from the hub house and its only a dolla. legit.

Top Bottom