• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
hey pocky i thought you might be mildly interested to know

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irregardless

irregardless
—Usage note
Irregardless is considered nonstandard because of the two negative elements ir- and -less. It was probably formed on the analogy of such words as irrespective, irrelevant, and irreparable. Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis. Irregardless first appeared in the early 20th century and was perhaps popularized by its use in a comic radio program of the 1930s.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
wow the shizwiz is going?

im actually super excited, i love his falco.

zhu better come so they can ditto. jeff is gunna tap (like in those amazing friendlies recorded at genesis)

im hella hyped, i think imma drive around the bay and get MADDDDD training for this. who wants to play saturday? get at me. im looking at your hub house

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Yeah I know, too bad I was playing OU lol

Can't wait to watch this via stream.
What is that anime in your sig?

wow the shizwiz is going?

im actually super excited, i love his falco.

zhu better come so they can ditto. jeff is gunna tap (like in those amazing friendlies recorded at genesis)

im hella hyped, i think imma drive around the bay and get MADDDDD training for this. who wants to play saturday? get at me. im looking at your hub house
I wan play.

MacD

Banned via Administration
NOW Socal wants to love Mccain.

I wouldnt take any of them two timing hoes.
well fly isn't a two timing hoe

but alan, if i don't take them i can't go

hell even with them wanting to go idk if i can, i'll figure it out by tomorrow night

who all would go with dunskies, i'm assuming mango/lucky/lovage/s2j or something

is there anyone else from so cal who possibly could drive those 3 so kindly asking for rides? cause if so i'd probably bail out

zhu said he isn't going, sorry everyone

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
wtf that dude getting punched is supposed to be anti-spiral? i didnt know they remade it, though I could've figured from your avatar.

onski?

Smash Ace
hey children, we got HUM 111 on lock. who wants to knock out the rest of this essay for me? Chinese cinema... this should be right up half of your alleys

TALKIN BOUT SEXUAL PURITY AND FUGGGIN FILIAL PIETY AND SHIIIIIIIIH

Naota21t

Smash Champion
pocky/brian/ender/anyone in SF

wanna play this saturday? i wanna put in some serious work this weekend. and i wanna play pocky's sheik.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Paul, are you good at SF4? I've never heard of a successful transition between both games.

MacD

Banned via Administration
sorry guys, i'm not going to be able to make it anymore

i need to make sure i've got my money situation under control before i go back into my old habits of spending

so sorry fly, hugs, and adam but i can't take you, if another car does end up going, i know julian kao wants a ride if he can get one

onski?

Smash Ace
sorry guys, i'm not going to be able to make it anymore

i need to make sure i've got my money situation under control before i go back into my old habits of spending

so sorry fly, hugs, and adam but i can't take you, if another car does end up going, i know julian kao wants a ride if he can get one
just b/c you owe the state $2? c'mon McCain, suck it up. (no homo)

Top Bottom