• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Im going, but I forgot how to walk there from the bart.

I also forgot the bart stop.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
come over vanessa ill give you those magiccards from quak

young wus

Smash Journeyman
1. I don't play an old school style I play a n00b style
2. I dun even remember playing you in a tourney except for teams

If I do well against someone right now, then they were either playing badly, they suck or their character sucks in that matchup. Scar knocked me off the stage easily like he should have. You said you had the JITTERS so that's what made you play badly, unless it's one of the other two.

Anyone who thinks I'm good probably sucks at ssbm or is an Isai fanboy.
I think you ur good, and i am an isai fanboy, but now hearing ur nonstop "John's" towards u losing to ppl, has made me think that ur just a poor loser!!!!

Isai one of the greatest smasher to ever play the game is no noob. so by calling ur self a noob, ur not really justifying ur loses to ppl.

including me.

which by da way i beat u, member ur fox vs my falcon, yoshi story, after we played u and scar in the tourney, ur 1st match.

Any who my point is you should stop being a sorry loser and giving johns 4 every lost u get, come back to melee and lets c that Falcon, (and shiek(maybe ur fox)) member the characters u were amazing with. there is still time in ur life, u can still be the great, win or lose. u will always be the mighty isai!!!

PS: I work out! :laugh:

Miharu

Smash Hero
I think you ur good, and i am an isai fanboy, but now hearing ur nonstop "John's" towards u losing to ppl, has made me think that ur just a poor loser!!!!

Isai one of the greatest smasher to ever play the game is no noob. so by calling ur self a noob, ur not really justifying ur loses to ppl.

including me.

which by da way i beat u, member ur fox vs my falcon, yoshi story, after we played u and scar in the tourney, ur 1st match.

Any who my point is you should stop being a sorry loser and giving johns 4 every lost u get, come back to melee and lets c that Falcon, (and shiek(maybe ur fox)) member the characters u were amazing with. there is still time in ur life, u can still be the great, win or lose. u will always be the mighty isai!!!

how the **** is he justifying his losses?

jesus christ this post is filled with so many ****ing misconceptions and instances of flawed logic

Miharu

Smash Hero
k i'll say this again

how.

does.

that.

justify.

his.

loss.

?

he's giving the reasons behind said losses: "i lost because im a noob"

justifying it would look like this: "it's okay i that i lost because i'm a noob"

nowhere in his post did he even make an attempt at justifying anything

joeplicate

Smash Master

including me.

hahaha young clay gettin off

commanderkool

Smash Cadet

including me.

omg dude idk who the heck you think you are but you are way out of line dis-respeckin isai like that. you dont know anything about smash GTFO NOOB.:mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom