• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CFST: ShockWave (Now with more CeeTee)

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman

At CFST, we always encourage new comers to come and play. And during Project: M Doubles, we had newcomers making upsets, Foxy Grandpa and Killa Cubs!! These guys came in and beat the likes of MH DJ Nintendo + BlueZ, CT Chibo + CT Vex, and KForce1Luca + Peachyhime. Their only losses was to Rolex + LeeLue in Winner Semis and Grand Finals. Foxy Grandpa and Killa Cubs put on an amazing show on their route to Grand Finals. The hype flowed into BattleGrounds @ Shirley cause of these guys! (And if you guys are reading this, we hope that you guys stay for Singles next time!) Rolex and LeeLue took home the gold in Doubles, and played each other in Winners and Grand Finals. But even 2.5b Sonic couldn't handle Rolex's Snake.
With SKTAR 2 out in the horizon, Brawl Players are coming in and getting ready for it. CT ZeRo, APEX|CFST Vinnie, (and after a 4 month hiatus) Long Island's very own ANTi came back in full force. ANTi teamed with CT ZeRo and took first place in Doubles, beating the teams of CFST | Will + APEX|CFST Vinnie and CT Chibo + CT Vex (in Winner's and Grand Finals). And even after a disagreement with seeding in Brawl Singles (which winded up not mattering), CT ZeRo, ANTi, and APEX | CFST Vinnie would not disappoint the crowd. Each displaying patience and skill to the highest caliber.
CFST would like to thank everyone who attended, Clash Tournaments for streaming and uploading the videos to YouTube, BattleGrounds for providing the venue, and everyone who watched! We do it for you guys!

1: ANTi
:snake::marth:+ CT ZeRo
:snake:($84.00)
2: (TEAM CT) CT Chibo
+ CT Vex
($42.00)
3: (Team CROSSFIRE) APEX|CFST Vinnie
+ CFST | Will
($14.00)
4: Shadow
:wario:+ Doom:wario:

5: Wario Gamer:wario: + Luigi Master

5: Snakeee
+ Xzax

7: Smith + Scrubs

1: CT ZeRo
($132.00)

2: ANTi
:snake:($66.00)
3: APEX|CFST Vinnie
($22.00)

4: CFST|Will
:marth:
5: Xzax

5: Raptor

7: Pane

7: Shadow

9: CT Chibo

9: Kirin

9: Nuke

9: Snakeee

13: Afrodude

13: RAV
13: Rekrp :diddy:
13: Rundas :snake:
17: Smith
17: Clueless Link :link2:
17: Andrewajt62

17: Pivot :popo:
17: Taylor Smith
17: Wario Gamer :wario:

1: Rolex
+ Leelue
($84.00)
2: Foxy Grandpa
+ Killa Cubs
($42.00)
3: Kforce1Luca:wario: + Peachyhime
($14.00)
4: (TEAM CT) CT Chibo
+ CT Vex

5: Vidiot + Aklo
5: MH DJ Nintendo
+ BlueZ
:ivysaur:
7: QXTR + Heel

($132.00)
2: Leelue
($66.00)
3: MH DJ Nintendo
($22.00)
4: CT Vex

5: Pretty Flako
5: CFST|Will

7: ANTi

7: Peachyhime

9: Swami
9: Raptor

9: BlueZ:ivysaur:

13: Kforce1Luca :diddy:
13: Nuke :luigi2:
13: Rekrp :sonic:
13: Andrewajt62 :marth:

17: Nemen
17: Afrodude :ganondorf:
17: Maverick
17: Rob :marth: :luigi2:
17: Dino
25: CFST|PerfectHell :link2:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion

($132.00)

($66.00)

($22.00)

13: Afrodude

13: RAV
13: Rekrp :diddy:
13: Rundas :snake:
17: Smith
17: Clueless Link :link2:
17: Andrewajt62 :marth:
17: Pivot :popo:
17: Taylor Smith
17: Wario Gamer :wario:

+ Leelue
($84.00)
2: Foxy Grandpa
+ Killa Cubs
($42.00)
3: Kforce1Luca + Peachyhime
($14.00)
4: (TEAM CT) CT Chibo
+ CT Vex

5: Vidiot + Aklo
5: MH DJ Nintendo + BlueZ

7: QXTR + Heel

($132.00)
2: Leelue
($66.00)
3: MH DJ Nintendo
($22.00)
4: CT Vex

5: Pretty Flako
5: CFST|Will

7: ANTi

7: Peachyhime

9: Swami
9: Raptor

9: BlueZ:ivysaur:

13: Kforce1Luca :diddy:
13: Nuke :luigi2:
13: Rekrp :sonic:
13: Andrewajt62 :marth:
17: Nemen
17: Afrodude :ganondorf:
17: Maverick
17: Rob :marth: :luigi2:
17: Dino
25: CFST|PerfectHell :link2:

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Will always seems to be barely out of the money. Also, my last brawl tournament with falcon dint go as well as I would have hoped, but now I can focus on good characters!

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
($132.00)I will get a full set with you eventually , good job taking the whole thing

($66.00)this guy hibernates doesnt practice the icys matchup since apex and still nearly takes it .... too good, want to see that lucario though

($22.00)lol I hate this matchup ggs though

you have been playing on point recently cant wait to see next week what you can do

you bodied me I got to hibernate and think over my next approach for you

impressive win

didnt choke but still got violated in winners and loser , get better

was curious why you didnt pull out your falco in loser but regardless good showing

ggs

nice to see you still play

we didnt play for once !

ggs

13: Rundas :snake:you are showing improvement keep active

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Unless those are fake tags I'm pleasantly surprised at second place doubles team. Have Killa Cubs or Foxy Grandpa attended PM events before? Good to see some high-placing new blood.

andrewajt62

Smash Journeyman
Unless those are fake tags I'm pleasantly surprised at second place doubles team. Have Killa Cubs or Foxy Grandpa attended PM events before? Good to see some high-placing new blood.

I commentated most of their sets and everyone I asked didn't recognize them. Not sure if they were new or just not heard of, either way they were very solid players.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
1: CT ZeRo ($132.00) 2nd person who has ever initiated the Yoshi grab freeze glitch. Good **** xD Just be aware. If this happened game 3 I would take the win! Consider this a warning ;)
2: ANTi ($66.00) Good seeing you again even though we never talk LOL. Good job getting 2nd.
3: APEX|CFST Vinnie ($22.00) You lost your mentality after that one trip /: Really sucks. Good job at 3rd
4: CFST|Will Will will will will... Siiiiiigh. I was so close to 4th place in our set but you always find a way to somehow turn games around even when it seems like there's no hope. I literally thought I had this set XD good **** as usual. Ill get you next time hopefully
5: Xzax Nice talking to you and good job getting 5th
5: Raptor :3c
7: Pane Good **** beating Snakeee and Chibo. See you at SKTAR.
7: Shadow GG's. You were actually doin pretty good it's just game 2 I got an early lead which allowed me to play really campy. Don't be scared to nado, those janky punishes I got with down b are usually lucky
9: CT Chibo I don't know why you never allow different mus to be played on stream. Me v Will would have been a great set to be on stream especially considering how close it was but once again you didn't allow it. There were probably under 5 sets on stream for brawl and they were all MK dittos MK v IC.
9: KirinBlaze Mah boi! Ggs and nice seeing you again
9: Nuke GG's. you're definitely one of the more underrated players in this region.
13: Afrodude getting better :D
13: Rundas you're getting better! Keep practicing :3

rundas1234

Smash Cadet
i got 2 shoutouts today, bringing my total to 2. This is a proud day for rundas :D *thanks to those who said im getting better

shoutouts? :
dul, will, and perfecthell for throwing an awesome tournament!
Zero: good **** at winning, thanks for some MU advice gonna practice it reallll soon :)
Vinnie: GG nanas dumb. i wanted to play you and i got to so thats fine with me. also listen to raptor and seed me higher :3
Raptor: bro we goin places LOL hmu *also nice win on shadow
Pane: i shoulda given you MM lololol ggs man we need to play more
snakee: next time, next time....
Nuke: glad we chatted for a bit :) i think at SBU there was some salt for me being a random. we should play more tho, its great MU exp
Rundas: :3c

next tournement ill hit 9/13 when its more stacked. you'll see!

also raptor please stop telling people how to beat your already bad character.

awesome13579

Smash Rookie

Hi, Killacubs here. Me, FoxyGrandpa, Aklo, and Vidiot (all whom are my brothers) did not use fake tags. This was our first smash tournament, and we happen to play together a lot. We would have stayed for singles but we had other things to do. We all play Melee as well. FoxyGrandpa and I used Peach/Sheik because they are out Melee mains that also work in PM. My other brothers, on the other hand, prefer PM-made characters in it, so they have not completely mastered those characters, even though it is extremely close to such. I also used Bowser in the doubles tourney, though I should have brought out the G&W. We plan to go to the upcoming Crossfire-sponsored tourney in Farmingdale. Second place was awesome, but I think we can still take first.

I am still slightly salty about 2.5b Sonic, but I did beat Leelue's Sonic in a friendlies with my Bowser, so it's okay; no johns, nonetheless. Rolex is legitimate, though. I had fun!

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
it was good to see everyone again at this. had a really good time for the first time in a long time at a tourney.

i normally don't do shoutouts but i had a blast here so why not

raptor our set was fun and alot closer then i though it would be.
and rundas... it was fun playing and talking with you, also there wasnt any salt towards you at sbu, i just didnt really see you that much and also sbu really only plays melee instead of normal brawl lol

zero- great job winning this...it was great finally getting to talk to you.. hopefully next time i can play against you
anti-good seeing ya man and good job getting second here..we gotta play sometime, you live so close
vinnie- that trip just threw off everything.. you were doing amazing.. great job overall tho and thanks for the friendly and the advice at the end of the day
will-it was great seeing you again and also was a really fun tourney. unfortunately didn't get to play you this time around.
xzax- it was fun getting to play you in both pm and brawl and seeing ya again..see you next time
chibo- did not get to really talk to you but it is always great to see you.
pane- another tourney where we didn't play... i think this is like 2 in a row... we're on a streak!!.. it was good talking to you before you left. ill talk to you more next time i see you.
afrodude- always great to see you man and keep it up, your getting better

alex strife-it was great seeing you man.. i feel like its been soo long since i last saw you and got to talk to you.
thedulor- dul, it was a blast man, always glad to see you and the others and trying new venues and i'm just glad i could help out with those tvs and everything. can not wait until your next tourney. this tourney has made me want to play brawl again and actually remember how fun it can be. i thank you for that

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Hi, Killacubs here. Me, FoxyGrandpa, Aklo, and Vidiot (all whom are my brothers) did not use fake tags. This was our first smash tournament, and we happen to play together a lot. We would have stayed for singles but we had other things to do. We all play Melee as well. FoxyGrandpa and I used Peach/Sheik because they are out Melee mains that also work in PM. My other brothers, on the other hand, prefer PM-made characters in it, so they have not completely mastered those characters, even though it is extremely close to such. I also used Bowser in the doubles tourney, though I should have brought out the G&W. We plan to go to the upcoming Crossfire-sponsored tourney in Farmingdale. Second place was awesome, but I think we can still take first.

I am still slightly salty about 2.5b Sonic, but I did beat Leelue's Sonic in a friendlies with my Bowser, so it's okay; no johns, nonetheless. Rolex is legitimate, though. I had fun!
Just watched the streamed doubles matches on Youtube and yeah, you guys played really well; good team synergy especially during the set vs Chibo and Vex. Mad impressive for a first tournament. A shame you guys couldn't make singles but looking forward to meeting and playing you guys at Crossfire 3!

In case you guys haven't done so already you can join the NY/NJ Project M facebook group to find others in your area looking to play: https://www.facebook.com/groups/350071671730817/

Top Bottom