• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - CEO 2014 CEO BUS TRIP FOR NY/NJ PLAYERS

JIhan Sheriff-Crichlow

Smash Rookie
OK i've done alot of research to make this trip as cheap as it can be and it wasn't a easy task but the finalize price per person for the trip is $250 and we leave June 26th at 7pm. we wiil start boarding at 6:30 pm and prepared to leave at 7:00 pm. also Outlets on the bus for your charging needs and ac when we get to florida because it is hot from what i was told. i will post about payment once i create a paypal account for those who cant physically hand me the money. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Paypal Account: Jihansheriff@gmail.com

Facebook Event Page Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/729235410474137/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Apparently it includes the hotel too, which probably should be mentioned in the OP because I thought the price sounded kinda steep too lol.

Top Bottom