• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEMU SSBWU Black Screen After Press Any Button

QuantumOkami

Smash Rookie
So I have tried many fixes to get this to work but I cannot find anything helpful. It could be that when I tried extracting the folder from the multiple part rar files, the files "dt00" and "dt01" were corrupted and I had to extract to and keep broken files to keep them. I tried looking for a fix for these files but everyone was talking about modding and stuff and I just want to play the game. Ill try to re download the parts with the corrupted files which were part 2 (dt00) and part 3 (dt01). Any help would be much appreciated.
P.S. Tried re downloading the files and it said they were still corrupted.

QuantumOkami

Smash Rookie
I also tried just using the base version, not the dlc+update, but it still didn't work

Last edited:

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
IIRC you need to have no controller connected when you first start the game. Are you doing that?

BicBoy

Smash Rookie
I just waited a really long time with the controllers on the switch, not connected wirelessly, and that seemed to fix it.

Top Bottom