• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cBliss on Brawl Minus?

64smashmaster3ds

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKMNMaster
3DS FC
3368-3792-2945
Switch FC
SW-8128-4432-7031
Ok, so I put in the codes for cBliss to Brawl Minus' codes and the extra costume slots aren't showing up. I've seen a thread saying that it could be the CSS code or BrawlEx.
Does anyone know how to get the cBliss codes to work?

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
cBliss clashes with BrawlEx and both mods can't exist along each other, just put any skins over the original costumes.

Last edited:

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Nevermind, found out how to do it, without using cBliss and yet you still get extra costumes, just do the following:

Open the BrawlEx folder and in a hex editor load up the CSS config file of the character you want to give more costumes, at offset 0x20 is a 20 byte list of costume ids to display on the CSS, edit that with free portrait IDs and add the missing cosmetics in the stock icons, battle portraits and CSS.
I think that after that you should be able to throw in any costume.

Last edited:
Top Bottom