• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cBliss & ASL for Project M 3.6 Kit

NintenAce

Smash Rookie
So I'm fairly new to the whole custom Project M thing, so this question might be a bit stupid, but by having a .pac and .pcs in all slots do you mean all the added cBliss slots or all the slots all together?

Obskore

Smash Ace
So I'm fairly new to the whole custom Project M thing, so this question might be a bit stupid, but by having a .pac and .pcs in all slots do you mean all the added cBliss slots or all the slots all together?
for the slots you added, otherwise if you try to load a file that isn't there, the game will crash

FalconRPG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
F4LC0NPUNCH111
3DS FC
4141-2695-8953
Switch FC
SW-0822-1850-3326
sinistersnakesennin sinistersnakesennin Please tell me if you'll be working on a PM+EX version and have stage builder enabled. And I would also like the original CSS.

Last edited:

ArmorAbsCrabs

Smash Cadet
I was wondering if anybody could help me out here. Every time I boot up Project M I can't get past the screen that says "http:projectmgame.com/", and yes, I am using this build. I rearranged and adjusted all the CSP's and made sure they were set to CMPR (except for Olimar after rereading the thread), added Giga Bowser slots, made sure every character using the cBliss slot had both .pac and .pcs file. and added/changed stock icons. I know that there is a file limit, but I can never seem to find the actual limit.

I will admit that I had some trouble with ROB. I wasn't completely sure if he had 12 costumes and I used PM Legacy 1.2 as my reference (I think).

I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you.

I was wondering if anybody could help me out here. Every time I boot up Project M I can't get past the screen that says "http:projectmgame.com/", and yes, I am using this build. I rearranged and adjusted all the CSP's and made sure they were set to CMPR (except for Olimar after rereading the thread), added Giga Bowser slots, made sure every character using the cBliss slot had both .pac and .pcs file. and added/changed stock icons. I know that there is a file limit, but I can never seem to find the actual limit.

I will admit that I had some trouble with ROB. I wasn't completely sure if he had 12 costumes and I used PM Legacy 1.2 as my reference (I think).

I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you.
Definitely not 12. Max I allowed is 11., Ganondorf, ROB, Toon Link, Wolf and I forget who else.

NintenAce

Smash Rookie
I'm also having a bit of trouble with ROBs costumes. For his last costume (the one with the yellow 10 over his silhouette), it won't let me give him a stock icon in costume manager. Other than this everything else seems to be fine. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

I'm also having a bit of trouble with ROBs costumes. For his last costume (the one with the yellow 10 over his silhouette), it won't let me give him a stock icon in costume manager. Other than this everything else seems to be fine. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
I'm still trying to figure that one out myself. Might be an issue with cBliss itself, still working on it.

NintenAce

Smash Rookie
Okay, so I'm sorry for posting so much on this thread, but I have one final question. When I select the fight, the game freezes. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

calebano

Smash Rookie
I have a big question, when I go to put a costume over Sonics 8th slot. It is already taken up by the Jet Set Sonic alt. How do I resolve this issue?

FalconRPG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
F4LC0NPUNCH111
3DS FC
4141-2695-8953
Switch FC
SW-0822-1850-3326
I have a big question, when I go to put a costume over Sonics 8th slot. It is already taken up by the Jet Set Sonic alt. How do I resolve this issue?
If you're using Costume Manager, Sonic's PM mappings are outdated. So for reference, here are the file names for the extra costumes.
06=Tails
07=Silver
08=Jet Set (you probably forgot to replace a file)
09-11=cBliss
If that's not the problem, check the costumes in the folder.

Last edited:

calebano

Smash Rookie
If you're using Costume Manager, Sonic's PM mappings are outdated. So for reference, here are the file names for the extra costumes.
06=Tails
07=Silver
08=Jet Set (you probably forgot to replace a file)
09-11=cBliss
If that's not the problem, check the costumes in the folder.
Does This apply to all characters who appear like this?

Kes

Smash Cadet
Question: Does this build/kit have placeholder files in place for everything (i.e. the black portraits with numbers and just black models when you select them, placeholder stages, etc) so that I can fill in my build piece wise (a little bit at a time, and play and test it out) without it freezing or do I have to fill in EVERYTHING first?

Ticamus

Smash Rookie
Hi I use Smash Bros. Legacy and I want add some costum without delete something, what I can do ?

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
so i am having a consist problem where some of the expanded skins are getting no bp and i want to fix this so that it doesn't look jarring.

edit: I fixed it and all the other problems I had and more.

Last edited:

Shren

Smash Journeyman
I want to take the cBliss code from this and place it into my GCT so bad!
Same here, or just make a version of cbliss with asl codes alongside the 15 ganondorf codes and sm4sh team color code

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
Same here, or just make a version of cbliss with asl codes alongside the 15 ganondorf codes and sm4sh team color code
I'd prefer just the code without ASL (I want to use Layell's Sensible ASL) and isn't there someway to remove the ASL code?

Shren

Smash Journeyman
Can I add the Pig ganon codes and Smash 4 teams code without a problem?

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Good lord you people bombard this poor chap with a ton of questions. I know things and probably answer some. If you have questions of the kit itself, I might not have an answer as I have not used it myself, but I'll be fiddling with it shortly for the purposes of experimentation.
I'd prefer just the code without ASL (I want to use Layell's Sensible ASL) and isn't there someway to remove the ASL code?
Use M2000's ASL Tool and hit the big fat remove ASL button in it.
Can I add the Pig ganon codes and Smash 4 teams code without a problem?
Dunno. Make a backup gct and try it out.
Hi I use Smash Bros. Legacy and I want add some costum without delete something, what I can do ?
This is not the thread it for that, and even if it was you'd have to be more specific.
Is it possible to get this with no ASL stages?
Just delete them?
Question: Does this build/kit have placeholder files in place for everything (i.e. the black portraits with numbers and just black models when you select them, placeholder stages, etc) so that I can fill in my build piece wise (a little bit at a time, and play and test it out) without it freezing or do I have to fill in EVERYTHING first?
I don't think so, but I know Ondo made a Cbliss kit with placeholders not too long ago.
Does anyone know how to use this with an iso?
How do you mean?

I'll actually answer this one, since this is old and no-longer being updated (psst I'm working on something new)

Yes! You can load this kit completely fine and all extra costumes have placeholders that will not freeze (provided your costume files are in the right place).

Last edited:

Shren

Smash Journeyman
I'll actually answer this one, since this is old and no-longer being updated (psst I'm working on something new)

Yes! You can load this kit completely fine and all extra costumes have placeholders that will not freeze (provided your costume files are in the right place).
Something new... Well then.:cool:

Hectorkenz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Roxas2412
How can i change the order of the costumes?, i already opened the gct on cbliss and it doesn't let me change the order. ANY HELP??

Last edited:

FalconRPG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
F4LC0NPUNCH111
3DS FC
4141-2695-8953
Switch FC
SW-0822-1850-3326
I'm using Smash 3 costumes and this template isn't updated yet.... *sigh*

TheKirbyFan

Smash Cadet
I have this problem.
I've been wanting to get an alt version of Final Destination for Project M, so I downloaded it and started on figuring out everything. When I learned the basics, I added the stage "FINA" and tried to add an alt button combonation, it throw me this error:
So then I check to see if there is a Final Destination alt on the list. Nothing comes.

Last edited:

TheKirbyFan

Smash Cadet
EDIT:
Nevermind, I'm using the Mewtwo2000 ASL editor.
Anyone know where to contact Mewtwo2000?

Top Bottom