• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Casual Smash 4 in Houston area?

Proto J

Smash Rookie
Anyone in the Houston area wanna get together and play some casual Smash 4 for fun? I don’t have a Smash 4 set up sadly but if you do and want to have some fun with someone else or even a couple other people let me know. I don’t know how much longer Smash 4 is gonna be relevant so might as well enjoy it while we still can.

Last edited:

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
Have you tried asking on the Houston Smash 4 facrbook page?

Lee Chee Steak Sauce

Smash Rookie
hey man i live in houston. i would love to chill and play some casuals. i just moved here a few months ago. hoping i can meet new smashers like myself

Proto J

Smash Rookie
I’m up for it this upcoming week if you are.

Last edited:

Proto J

Smash Rookie
hey man i live in houston. i would love to chill and play some casuals. i just moved here a few months ago. hoping i can meet new smashers like myself
Sorry if you already got this message, my internet is screwing up. But I’m still up for some casual smash 4 if you are as well this upcoming week.

Top Bottom