• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simon Belmont CONFIRMED PLAYABLE for Super Smash Bros Ultimate! Simon Belmont-exclusive Social Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This icon is really cool, but whenever i think of a Bat symbol, i can't help but think of Batman (you know, the symbol he has in his chest and all that).

I think the ideal series symbol for the Castlevania series is well.............a Castle.

Mr Gentleman

Smash Journeyman
This icon is really cool, but whenever i think of a Bat symbol, i can't help but think of Batman (you know, the symbol he has in his chest and all that).

I think the ideal series symbol for the Castlevania series is well.............a Castle.

Yeah I see a Silhouette of Dracula's Castle would be the best bet for a symbol.
also I do love the ides of using Axe, Dagger, and holy water as his special moves. I could see simon being a great keep away character

DjinnandTonic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-5629-0198
Hmm... regarding the 'Bayonetta is not the champion of the Smash Ballot' thing.

Perhaps they had already decided (based on the idea that the placeholders were Ike and ZSS) that the ballot winners would need to be humanoid male and a humanoid female?

If Cloud topped the ballot and took the 'humanoid male' slot (not unreasonable?), then perhaps Bayonetta really WAS the only 'realizable' candidate for the 'humanoid female' slot? Just speculation, but I don't see a lot of other humanoid females topping the 'most requested' lists? Impa seems like the only other option, and it's entirely possible that Bayonetta has enough fans (and being the star of her game) that she surpassed Impa on the ballot?

I think it's too early to jump to the conclusion that Nintendo is outright lying about the ballot having an effect on Smash4's DLC, and thus the ballot is the only thing they're basing Smash5's newcomers on.

StormC

Smash Hero

Perhaps they had already decided (based on the idea that the placeholders were Ike and ZSS) that the ballot winners would need to be humanoid male and a humanoid female?

If Cloud topped the ballot and took the 'humanoid male' slot (not unreasonable?), then perhaps Bayonetta really WAS the only 'realizable' candidate for the 'humanoid female' slot? Just speculation, but I don't see a lot of other humanoid females topping the 'most requested' lists? Impa seems like the only other option, and it's entirely possible that Bayonetta has enough fans (and being the star of her game) that she surpassed Impa on the ballot?

I think it's too early to jump to the conclusion that Nintendo is outright lying about the ballot having an effect on Smash4's DLC, and thus the ballot is the only thing they're basing Smash5's newcomers on.
Then why wasn't Cloud singled out as a "ballot" character like Bayonetta? Also, in this hypothetical scenario of "generic male humanoid" and "generic female humanoid," wouldn't Wii Fit Trainer be more applicable? Instead the bases were used to create characters very similar to, well, their bases.

Omega Tyrant Omega Tyrant can explain why in better detail why this situation is unlikely.

Last edited:

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500

Good old PushDustIn gave his opinion, and I have seen the support for Bayonetta in Europe (I'm Italian, so I also follow Italian forums and websites), so she would have been a frontrunner since the first day of the Ballot.
https://twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1014339360576045056?s=09

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Im pretty sure that bayonetta won the European ballot and was certainly in the top 5 spots on the other ballots... As for the real unrealizable at the time winner I got the feeling that was probably snake with wolf and ice climbers probably ranking very high too...there is probably a chance that as for wolf, they didn't wanted to put a veteran on that slot since it wouldn't been as exciting, but I'm wildly speculating there.

But yeah, I bet that cut veterans did excellent on the ballot, and probably helped Sakurai's decided the no cuts ever was a priority.

As for cloud, I don't think he done stupendous on the ballot, (probably just good) but he probably dominated smash brawl era ballot, and Sakurai's saw an opportunity to grant all that people their long delayed wishes.

It does worries me a little that Verge source claims to know how Simon Belmont fared on the ballot though, that seems like very insider info :/ or something easy to make up...

Jeck

Smash Journeyman
It's maybe not the best idea or the one they should go with but I always thought Simon's playstyle would end up really similar to Little Mac's. Especially since his attacks are very horizontal and his jumps in game are crappy.

D

Deleted member

Im pretty sure that bayonetta won the European ballot and was certainly in the top 5 spots on the other ballots... As for the real unrealizable at the time winner I got the feeling that was probably snake with wolf and ice climbers probably ranking very high too...there is probably a chance that as for wolf, they didn't wanted to put a veteran on that slot since it wouldn't been as exciting, but I'm wildly speculating there.

But yeah, I bet that cut veterans did excellent on the ballot, and probably helped Sakurai's decided the no cuts ever was a priority.

As for cloud, I don't think he done stupendous on the ballot, (probably just good) but he probably dominated smash brawl era ballot, and Sakurai's saw an opportunity to grant all that people their long delayed wishes.

It does worries me a little that Verge source claims to know how Simon Belmont fared on the ballot though, that seems like very insider info :/ or something easy to make up...
She didn't "win" the European Ballot, and by "didn't win" i mean she was barely voted at all and they used Europe as a scapegoat in order to get away with it.

They lied about that. Now you may be wondering why they said Europe out of all things, and Zerp Zerp explained in detial as to why:
Because the Smash communities in NA and Japan are much more united than the one/s in Europe and are easier to keep track of, in NA there's only 3 majorly spoken languages, in Japan 1, meanwhile just the European Union alone (not even the entirety of Europe) has 24 official languages, it's borderline impossible for a fanbase to keep track of all of those different regions and how they would have voted. Basically, it's the easiest to lie about because it's incredibly hard to go back and look at the evidence for all of Europe because you'd have to understand so many different languages to accurately count every different community's general opinions and if you miss even one you can be off by a large margin. Although really, it should have been obvious from the polls that Bayonetta could never hope to attain as many votes as King K. Rool or Snake, those two HAD to be "unrealizable" for it to ever make any sense.
If you had to research Bayo's popularity in Europe, it would be far more harder to do so, because they didn't speficify which European countries (which as mentioned before, has 24 languagues to figure out) were the ones that really "voted" for Bayonetta. Ironically, Bayo's games, while still selling poorly, do sell better in NA and Japan, but not enough for Bayo to be considered a "hit" among the masses, or at the very least hardcore gamers (which the Bayo series didn't even managed to do) and DEFINETLY is not enough for Bayo to became a highly requested character like other third parties (if we talked about modern Third party franchises people are aware of, most people would say Monster Hunter or Minecraft, not Bayonetta, and if we talked about Classic Franchises she doesn't even count because she debuted in 2009) but any North American (hell anyone living in the Americas) or Japan would easily take more notice of this (which is why Japan was not mentioned, because they were not going to be fooled) as opposed to Europe where there is a HUGE language (and probably cultural) barrier for people to figure it out.

The *among realizable character was nothing but a tool against legal action (since it could be considered false advertising, at least as to how it was used in the western marketing of Smash 4, which basically amounted to some Mii Costumes at best) and to make seem Bayo the "winner" by a process of elimination (which probably means that the "unrealizable characters" that were not joke votes would be used for Ultimate, sicne that game was already starting to move along, or at the very least will be used as an AT to throw fans a bone since Ultimate's Newcomer pool will be limited as stated by Sakurai and further reinforced by Vergeben)

Not only that, but "Mario" slots were discovered way back when Roy and Ryu were leaked, and those were the first hints that we were getting more DLC (later we got a third "Mario" slot). Now recently, it's been found out that those 2 Mario slots contained data of Ike and ZSS, which means they used them as a basis for Cloud and Bayonetta respectively (ZSS's Congratulations screen in Smash Wii U's All Star mode is a blantant reference to the Bayonetta series, where she commonly appears in artwrok and scenes where there is a Moon on the background, even in her Smash 4 trailer, and that is NOT a coincidence)
the "Bayo was chosen two weeks during the Ballot" excuse doesn't fly, because this ZSS data on the "Mario" slot is evidence that Bayo was already on development BEFORE the Ballot even oppened (and no, guessing which characters are going to "win the Ballot" and adding them before the Ballot opens is NOT gonna work, which is why Intelligent Systems was SHOCKED to find out Lyn was so popular in the "Choose Your Legends" FE Heroes poll, because Companies should not assume what the fans want, let alone dictate to them) it's just that nobody tried to look what was inside that Mario slot until 2016, but the information dind't spread as far as it did now.

and i dind't even bought up the fact that Sakurai was found out going to Platinum Game's studio way back in 2012, the same year Smash 4 started development. Nope, not related to Smash at all, completely a coincidence!/s

I could go on and on, but again, Omega Tyrant Omega Tyrant went into detail about this, and if you have any questio-you know what im just gonna quote everything he posted in the Smash Ultimate Boards that is relevent to the topic at hand:

OT said:
In detail, version 1.0.6 added some unused character slots. It was discovered sometime after the fact that these slots had movement/physics stats, and one of them had identical stats to Zero Suit Samus, while another had identical stats to Ike. The stats on these slots can then be observed to alter in each subsequent patch, and would eventually become Bayonetta and Cloud respectively (a slot would also get added in 1.0.8 that was identical to Ike, which would become Corrin).

So this revealed some interesting trivia that Bayonetta, Cloud, and Corrin started off development as Zamus and Ike clones respectively and were drastically altered from there. However more interesting, is that version 1.0.6 released only two weeks after the Ballot launched, meaning Bayonetta was planned and started development before the Ballot even launched, meaning she wasn't chosen for being the "Ballot Winner" and the Ballot ended up not being used for Smash 4 DLC at all despite that being its marketed purpose (while instead it appears the Ballot results were saved for Smash Ultimate).

OT said:
Version 1.0.6 would have existed well before it was actually released and chances are it was already finalized by the time of the direct that announced the Ballot. The patch isn't being edited and having new content added to it up to the last minute before release, every single change and every single addition has to be balanced tested and thoroughly QA'd to ensure no glitches occurred and that the version is ready and stable to be released to the masses. Additionally patches are uploaded to Nintendo's servers several days in advance of it actually going live; dataminers were repeatedly able to download and datamine the patches for changes well before they were released, even being able to play with the patch and play new content added by it (such as what happened with Roy/Ryu).

The prospect of them being able to have the time to observe some very initial Ballot results, decide Bayonetta, envision and decide her moveset/character design, complete her licensing, and start development within a two week window is an absurd proposition, even if one thinks development could have started on her before the licensing was complete. But then because of the fact version 1.0.6 existed well before it was released, that window probably never even existed in the first place, or was ridiculously small (when a 2 week window is already very small) if there was a gap between the Ballot launching and version 1.0.6 being finalized.

So yeah, there's no realistic chance that Bayonetta was an immediate "Ballot Winner" chosen off of <2 week old Ballot results that they had to hurry initial development onto version 1.0.6.

OT said:
It wasn't just that Bayo's data existed before the ballot finished, it existed in an update that released only two weeks after the Ballot launched, meaning Bayonetta (and Cloud) were already planned and being actively developed before the Ballot even launched. As for why Bayo would get chosen without the Ballot results, as Vaanrose pointed out before, Nintendo has a vested interest in the Bayonetta series being a success, considering how they got an exclusive license to her games and bankrolled her sequel being made; Bayonetta being in Smash boosts interests and sales in her series, thus Nintendo's bottom line benefits and thus they would want her in Smash (while she provides plenty enough material for Sakurai to work with). As for why not going with Cloud as the claimed "ballot winner", probably because Cloud finished sooner and thus could be released earlier, while Cloud being the "ballot winner" also isn't any more believable than Bayo being it, considering how he was treated as a impossible joke suggestion by the majority (e.g. "Cloud never been on Nintendo before no history he can't ever be in Smash!"), while Final Fantasy votes were also very scattered and no single FF character had a centralized push for them.
OT said:
To add on to what Vaanrose said, you can't just pretend they were working on 1.0.6 and adding data to it up until the very last minute before release, that is not how game development works. Every change has to be balance tested, and every change has to be bug tested, especially content additions, any change could result in a significant game-breaking glitch happening. Remember when the patch that increased shieldstun dropped and resulted in Diddy being able to become completely immune to grabs? Patches are additionally uploaded to the servers several days in advance of their actual release. So once more the actual timeframe between Ballot being announced and the ability to add Bayonetta to version 1.0.6 is in reality probably nonexistent, or extremely small if it existed at all, there wasn't a whole two week window to do it (which itself is a very small window as is to do everything to get Bayo's data on the game).
OT said:
The evidence is pretty indisputable that Bayo was decided and started development before the Ballot launched; character slots being added that use specifically Zero Suit Samus' and Ike's stats that became Bayonetta and Cloud, instead of just having Mario's stats as a mere placeholder would, and it being there in an update that released just two weeks after the Ballot launched, is not a coincidence.
The process of adding a character to an existing game's coding without breaking it isn't a no effort endeavor, even in the case it was just another Zamus with no Bayo assets applied yet. See the tremendous difficulty modders have had with trying to add new characters slots into Brawl and Smash 4 instead of just replacing existing characters.
Also, Patches (wheter be DLC or Balance patches) have to be Bug Tested, which means they have to be tested before they are released (and i DON'T know how long bug-testing takes, but this means they probably bug-tested the patch before the Ballot was released)

Quite frankly, im not really that mad since i suspected it way back in 2017, and many other users like StormC StormC and Zerp Zerp (and many users of the K.Rool support thread) already suspected this, but we were called dumb conspiracy theorist and were silenced and mocked because of this.

But now, the evidence (indisputable and verifiable evidence i might add) is at our side. This also further reinforces the idea the Ballot is meant for Ultimate.

If anything, thanks to Vergeben's statement of Simon faring well on the Ballot, im even more confident in Simon Belmont for now.

EDIT: After reading my post again, i noticed i mentioned that the slots were found before the Ballot even openend, but that was a mistake of mine, they were found out after it Oppened. Sorry. Still, the timing heavily implies that Bayo was in development before the Ballot was even a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Exactly verge mentioned something about simon doing very well on the ballot

This evidence is probably the key to how simon got in in the first place

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I always assumed "unrealizable" was characters like Shrek and Goku that probably got a lot of votes but would never be added.

Last edited:

Andinus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyonyuudaisuki
Snake is back, Bomberman is an AT. I think we may finally be getting Simon! This is his best shot, it's now or never!

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Last edited:

DjinnandTonic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-5629-0198
Then why wasn't Cloud singled out as a "ballot" character like Bayonetta? Also, in this hypothetical scenario of "generic male humanoid" and "generic female humanoid," wouldn't Wii Fit Trainer be more applicable? Instead the bases were used to create characters very similar to, well, their bases.

Omega Tyrant Omega Tyrant can explain why in better detail why this situation is unlikely.
Hmm... well I've read the excerpts that Tord posted and I don't see anything that discounts the idea of a pre-planned 'humanoid female'/'humanoid male' character that they wanted to get a start on?

Also, I'm not sure how Wii Fit Trainer is any better of a base for a generic female than ZSS?

Additionally, it is entirely possible that Bayonetta was pre-chosen before the Ballot, but that doesn't really mean that the Ballot followed the data patterns that SmashBoards predicted. Nor does it necessarily imply that Smash5 is using the Ballot to decide its roster (though it likely is). And unfortunately, it doesn't guarantee Simon a spot on the roster either. I just don't wanna get my hopes up for a potential letdown based on pure conjecture with an obvious bias.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
The "C" from the old Castlevania logo could also work. I could see them going with that over a crescent moon if Bayonetta's symbol is an issue.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
Yes. I support Simon and have wanted him since the addition of third party characters started. Add me. Please Nintendo, add him to the roster.

Just so I'm clear, I've played only a few Castlevania games. The original, Castlevania 3, Super Castlevania 4, Rondo of Blood, and SOTN. Anyhow, I was thinking about SSB content for him. Is there room for a second Clock Tower themed stage? A clock tower has been featured in many Castlevania games.

For series symbol, I was thinking it could be based on the whip upgrade sprite from CV1.

Victory theme is the stage clear theme from CV1.

For My Music selections, I would want to see the following included: Vampire Killer (both an arrangement and the original), Bloody Tears (arrangement and the original), Beginning, Theme of Simon, Divine Bloodlines, and Dance of Illusion.

For his eight palette choices, I would go with four versions of Simon: Original, Chronicles, and two others. The other four slots would get the alt character treatment along the lines of Bowser Jr where we get four other Belmonts with their own voices: Trevor, Richter, and two others. Sorry about the "two others". I'm foggy as to what these could be based on.

For his trailer, I would want Ganondorf to have a role since he is similar to Dracula. I see Ganondorf fighting and almost defeating Link when Simon comes in, something like that. Bonus points if Link has Pit and Mega Man as teammates.

Andinus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyonyuudaisuki
Yes. I support Simon and have wanted him since the addition of third party characters started. Add me. Please Nintendo, add him to the roster.

Just so I'm clear, I've played only a few Castlevania games. The original, Castlevania 3, Super Castlevania 4, Rondo of Blood, and SOTN. Anyhow, I was thinking about SSB content for him. Is there room for a second Clock Tower themed stage? A clock tower has been featured in many Castlevania games.

For series symbol, I was thinking it could be based on the whip upgrade sprite from CV1.

Victory theme is the stage clear theme from CV1.

For My Music selections, I would want to see the following included: Vampire Killer (both an arrangement and the original), Bloody Tears (arrangement and the original), Beginning, Theme of Simon, Divine Bloodlines, and Dance of Illusion.

For his eight palette choices, I would go with four versions of Simon: Original, Chronicles, and two others. The other four slots would get the alt character treatment along the lines of Bowser Jr where we get four other Belmonts with their own voices: Trevor, Richter, and two others. Sorry about the "two others". I'm foggy as to what these could be based on.

For his trailer, I would want Ganondorf to have a role since he is similar to Dracula. I see Ganondorf fighting and almost defeating Link when Simon comes in, something like that. Bonus points if Link has Pit and Mega Man as teammates.
I imagined the clock tower as a stage too. Possibly the one from Super Castlevania 4 as a vertical scroller kind of like the waterfall stage from Melee, complete with annoying medusa heads.

For the symbol my thought would be the full moon with the shadow of the castle.

Lastly my thoughts for the trailer would be something with Luigi wandering the Castle, similar to how he creeps around in Luigi's Mansion, and Simon stepping in to save him from some monster.

Last edited:

DjinnandTonic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-5629-0198
I'm hoping for an Adventure Mode or a Smash Run subsection that has a ton of Castlevania-themed obstacles like enemies and weird platforming traps.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
It needs the flying Medusa heads.
Oh no, please no. Anything but the Medusa heads!!

Just kidding. As long as there’s no knockback and bottomless pits behind me I have nothing to fear.

(Also, Simon should probably have awful air game, huh?)

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Oh no, please no. Anything but the Medusa heads!!

Just kidding. As long as there’s no knockback and bottomless pits behind me I have nothing to fear.
I mean...Smash is kinda all about bottomless pits. But at least the knockback is super manageable.

DjinnandTonic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-5629-0198
If I'm being honest, I want Simon Belmont in Smash so I can finally play as him, but with better jumping controls. Just imagine a Castlevania game with DI!

Andinus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyonyuudaisuki
I'm not sure if everyone realizes the gravity here of us being one playable character (Simon) and two assist trophies away (eggplant wizard, and king hippo), of reuniting the entire Captain N the Gamemaster crew! ;) (aside from the series created dumbass main characters of course lol).

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if everyone realizes the gravity here of us being one playable character (Simon) and two assist trophies away (eggplant wizard, and king hippo), of reuniting the entire Captain N the Gamemaster crew!
Also needs a Captain N costume for the Mii Gunner, but yes, this has been at the forefront of my wishlist for ages. Maybe it's even the pinned comment of my wishlist. :p

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I know next to nothing about Simon and o let playes the first level of Castlevania like...ages ago. So I’m making palette swaps of the roster I came up with and I’m stuck on Simon. I’m using his blonde model but I have no idea what would be good for him.

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
Trevor Belmont is not Simon, they're trolling us. Also, I'm going to predict that we'll get the announcement of Simon being in Smash along with the two new Castlevania games for the Switch in October, along with the second season of the Netflix show.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
So I know next to nothing about Simon and o let playes the first level of Castlevania like...ages ago. So I’m making palette swaps of the roster I came up with and I’m stuck on Simon. I’m using his blonde model but I have no idea what would be good for him.
A lot of palette swaps could be based on his different designs trought the years:
Castlevania 1 https://cloudfront.first4figures.co...b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/C/V/CVSIMBEX009.jpg
Castlevania 2 Dracula's Curse
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...s_Quest.png/revision/latest?cb=20160816025452
Castlevania Chronicles
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20170516045414
Lords of Shadows
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/07/19/e107195c34dc64a555d2ed69c600154b.jpg

And they might even go with palettes referencing other popular Belmonts like Trevor, Richter and Leon. Or referencing his in game sprite like this
simon-belmont.png

D

Deleted member

A lot of palette swaps could be based on his different designs trought the years:
Castlevania 1 https://cloudfront.first4figures.co...b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/C/V/CVSIMBEX009.jpg
Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/characterprofile/images/a/ac/Castlevania_-_Simon_Belmont_as_seen_in_Castlevania_II_Simon's_Quest.png/revision/latest?cb=20160816025452
Castlevania Chronicles
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20170516045414
Lords of Shadows
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/07/19/e107195c34dc64a555d2ed69c600154b.jpg

And they might even go with palettes referencing other popular Belmonts like Trevor, Richter and Leon. Or referencing his in game sprite like this
View attachment 151829
There's also the japanese Artwork of Super Castlevania 4 which shows Simon in a Blue armor. That would make a good alt.

Last edited by a moderator:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/423241110

Did a Reverse image search after I saw someone say no results, can back up. Legit? Maybe. Interesting? Sure.

Edit: Nvm looks fake. Sorry for false hope. At least it shows people are expecting Simon at least.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Since characters can have different costumes (examples: :ultbayonetta::ultcloud::ultike::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultshulk::ultvillager::ultwario:), I think it would be all right for Simon Belmont to have different costumes.

Default - Castlevania

Alt 1 - Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

Alt 2 - Super Castlevania IV (Japan)

Alt 3 - Super Castlevania IV (USA + Europe)

Alt 4 - Castlevania Chronicles

Alt 5 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Alt 6 - Dracula II: Noroi no Fuin Kanzen Hisshobon (Japanese guidebook for Castlevania II: Simon's Quest)

Alt 7 - Castlevania Chronicles concept art

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
C'mon guy. They're not gonna give him 7 alt costumes.

If he gets 2, it'll probably be default CV1 and Chronicles.

Oddball

Smash Lord
Nice selection of Simon costumes, but you still came up a few short.

NES official art

Castlevania Judgement

Haunted Castle

Super Castlevania 4

Although frankly, I always thought it looked more green in the game.

Nintendo Power's "Worst Cover Ever" Simon Belmont

They ran this on the cover of their Castlevania 2 issue. Lots of parents called in and complained that it gave their kids nightmares.

And of course we can't forget

Especially if he's going to be hanging out with Megaman and Kid Icarus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom