• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carroll Fest 3: Results! Green Rangers ****. SO HUGE.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master

Melee Singles (Pro Bracket) [top 3 in pools]

1: Mew2King :sheikmelee: :marthmelee:
2: Abate :luigimelee:
3: Cactuar :foxmelee:
4: VaNz :peachmelee: :icsmelee:
5: PGH Carroll :foxmelee: :marthmelee:
5: TheLake :zeldamelee: :falcomelee:
7: Green Ranger :dkmelee:
7: Hanky Panky :peachmelee:
9: Umbra :peachmelee:
9: Abu :falcomelee: :jiggsmelee:
9: Taki :foxmelee:
9: Juggleguy :falconmelee:
13: Pat :falcomelee: :peachmelee:
13: Nakamaru :falconmelee:
13: SilentSwag :falcomelee: :sheikmelee:
13: Flip :foxmelee: :sheikmelee:
17: VI :falconmelee:
17: KD Chad :foxmelee:
17: Sweet :sheikmelee:
17: Pepe :ganonmelee:
17: S1 :foxmelee:
17: Mach :foxmelee:
17: paradigm :samusmelee:
17: Cavedweller :peachmelee:
25: Kray :peachmelee:
25: Kitty :falcomelee:
25: Dempt :falcomelee: :marthmelee:

[COLLAPSE="Melee Pro Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Melee Singles (AM Bracket) [bottom 2 in pools]

1: Skyson :sheikmelee:
2: Achilles :foxmelee:
3: slarti :peachmelee:
4: Xzax :sheikmelee:
5: MMU :falconmelee:
5: Da Shuffla :falconmelee:
7: Question Guy :marthmelee:
7: Jarvitz :marthmelee:
9: garzel
9: LvL 9 luigi :luigimelee:
9: bear
9: Jbro :drmario:
13: Links (lokii)
13: Avro :jigglymelee:
13: B.W.C. <3 :peachmelee:

[COLLAPSE="AM Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Melee Pools Results (45 entrants)
[COLLAPSE="Pools"]1: Juggleguy
1: Taki
1: vanz
1: lake
1: Abate
1: Cactuar
1: abu
1: hanky panky
1: M2K
10: naka
10: Sweet
10: Umbra
10: Ultima scout
10: Flip
10: ThethetheLyme
10: SilentSwag
10: PGH Carroll
10: Pat
19: Kray
19: Dempt
19: KD Chad
19: s1
19: Cavedweller
19: paradigm
19: Green Ranger
19: Kitty
19: Mach
28: garzel
28: Da Shuffla
28: Skyson
28: Pepe
28: Achilles
28: VI
28: slarti
28: B.W.C. <3
28: Jarvitz
37: LvL 9 luigi
37: bear
37: Jbro
37: Avro
37: Xzax
37: Links
37: Question Guy
37: NEO </3 (didnt wanna play melee)
37: MMU
[/COLLAPSE]

Brawl Singles

1: M2k ($150.00)
2: Kazi ($75.00)
3: Seagull Joe ($25.00)
4: WH0RESBANE (Roller)
5: Vex
5: NEO
7: Xzax
7: Mav
9: Umbra
9: Space thing
9: hari
9: Green Ranger
13: Money Mike
13: JimmyFOSHO
13: Mirowood
13: Lokii
17: Vegeta
17: Jiffy
17: Xotic
17: Life
17: QD
17: Justin
17: Jarvitz
25: Ed
25: Ben

[COLLAPSE="Brawl Singles Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Doubles Brackets were lost.... I know..

Melee Doubles
(22 teams)
1. Cactaur + Vanz
2. TheLake + Nakamaru
3. Hanlky Panky + Abu
4. PGH Carroll + M2K
5. Taki + Abate
5. KD Chad + Juggleguy
7. SilentSwag + Ambix
7. Sweet + Dempt
9. Vex + UltimaScout
9. Green Ranger + Skyson
9. Slarts + TheTheTheLyme
9. Mach + Cavedweller
13. S1 + Kray
13. Kitty + Pat
17. Avro + Pat Brady
17. Jimmy Rustler + VI
17. Jbro + Garzel

Brawl Doubles
also lost..:^(
(9 teams)
1. Vex + Xzax
2. M2K + VaNz
3. Seagull + NEO
4. M@V + Blue Rouge

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Peach player, not sure from where but he ***** me 3rd game.

Your sailor has set course for a depression, captain ;(

Skyson

Smash Ace
Umbra ****ed me in my pool and put me in the amateur bracket. >_>

idk.

Shoutouts tomorrow. I'm an odd mix of happy and salty.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Why do you waste your humor on him, David?

Come to me, and we'll change that. I still have things to learn from you. :S

Skyson

Smash Ace
You're gonna have pro bracket in your video names when the only amateur bracket match that got recorded was GFs on Slarti's setup? <:

Unless there were ones I didn't know about! If AB was being recorded at all I would have loved to know, Winner's Finals between me and Achilles had ridiculous combos. oh well.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Brawl doubles bracket:

1. Vex+Xzax
2. M2k+Vanz
3. Neo+Seagull
4. Blue rogue+M@v

I don't know the rest. 9 teams entered.

:018:

JamesBJames

Smash Apprentice
umbra's really good at the peach ditto, no johns

actual shoutouts to come when it's not 3:20 AM and i'm slightly more awake

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Shout out time!~

M2K - Good seein ya, Jason! Friendlies were fun, but sucks that it got cut off after one stock! I need to play you next tournament I see you at. I like playing against your MK : o 2gud
PGH Carroll - Yoooooo! Great tournament!!! Best ZSS reppin' the burgh with an awesome tournament!! You dun good, broseph.
lake - Aaron. My pal. Omg. fun seeing you as always!!! Youre a spiffy human being!! <3
Green Ranger - GGs in Brawl bracket!!! And DAAAAAAAAAANG that hype match. DO WORK! Nice meeting you and we definitely need to play smash more!!! DAT G&W!
Umbra - GG and nice meeting you!!! You play a weird MK. That's not a bad thing though xD
Taki - Taki!! I didn't get to talk to you much this tournament, but thanks for the feedback on my wolf sculpt and twas good seeing you as always!!
naka - NAKUHHH. Bro. We have a violent friendship and that was VERY apparent at this tournament. Fun hangin with ya and you need to teach me melee falcon because reasons. Also way to do work with half of my YGO deck.
SilentSwag - Ah mah gawww the baby of the grouppppp. I'm glad you take pride in the fact that you are the baby of the group and are not annoyed with me being totally obnoxious about calling you a baby xD Fun talkin with ya as always!
Skyson - SKYSON HOLY CRAP WHY WERENT WE BEST FRIENDS BEFORE THIS TOURNAMENT?! We must team someday as Diana and Leona. League/Smash/YGO buddies now heck yeahhhhh. Fun times!!!!!! (also holy crap I am so sorry for leaving without saying bye D: ). Also we are making a Diana gang and we have you, Denzi, me, and 2 other people who play/want to play Diana. Best character
Xzax - You are one of the other babies at the tournament dawwwwww youngins. Sorry I was sassy to you (but not really). It was nice meeting you and lots of fun talking with ya at Eat n Park!
MMU - GGs in am bracket XD
Da Shuffla - Good seeing ya o u o Gerald gerald geralddddd~
Jarvitz - GGs in doubles!!!! Despite not meeting each other til today, we made an okay team : D
Jbro - DONT GET DISCOURAGED. YOU GOT THISSSSSS. Let's both improve at Melee and somehow become like...total pros. YOU GOT THIS BRO. YOU GOT THIS.
Links - Good seeing you Links!!!!! : D Thanks for the Teddy Grahms! Sorry I totally failed in Am Bracket and only went Link for a game (couldnt do it, man. I dont have your skills).
Question Guy - Thanks for all the melee advice/hype to join melee!! Nice talking with you!!
Kazi - Didn't get to really talk to you....BUT REPRESENT THE BURGH!!!!!
Seagull Joe - Good seeing you and nice talking to you as always!!!
Roller - Nice meeting you Roller!!!! Fun chats at Eat n Park!!!!
Vex - Nice meeting you!!! And nice talking to you at Eat n Park! Hope you guys have a safe trip back to Philly!!!!
Mav - Good seeing you M@v!!!! Thanks for the ride to ze tourney!! Fun talkin with ya as always! We need to play friendlies though doood XD
hari - HARI! DO WORK! One of the other babies <3 Representing NEOH and being awesome! We're proud of you, girl!! I can only see you improving more and more!
Mirowood - Fun games in doubles : D GGs!!!
Lokii - HEY. YOU. DO BETTER NEXT TIME.
Vegeta - GGs in doubles!!!!
Jiffy - Great seeing you, Jiffy!!!!!! Glad you and Helen could make it out to Pittsburgh! Smashfest needs to happen in the near future for sure!!
Justin - GGs in bracket!!! Heard it was your first tournament....welcome to the scene!! Hope to see you at future tournaments! There aren't many kirbys left around the midwest area!
Blue - Blueeee!!!! Great seeing you as always! Dat Wario. Glad we got to play at least a few minutes of friendlies! xD We gotta hang out soon dood!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone. If you didnt get a shout out lemme know and I will write you one and it'll hopefully be adequate and kfdjsdjfsdfsdfh

Fun tournament. I'm sleepy. Time for bed.

Skyson

Smash Ace
holy **** I started typing shoutouts then noticed it was 3:30 am.

WHOOPS.

This will happen tomorrow.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
fun tourney, if you can host another one on sunday Dec 9th, i can come down again. (other weekends are full and saturday doesn't work then cuz I have saturday class)

The payout for first in melee was about 250 right? my envelope that cactuar just handed back to me and we counted (we always count nowadays) was 162 dollars, so i was missing 88

kd-

Smash Lord
Also Abu told me my moms sloppy joes sucked.
What a grimer.

6:26am, can't sleep because I have too much AMP in me from the drive, so shoutouts:

1: M2K - grats
2: Abate - Yooooooo0o0o0 gg's in teams/friendlies. Absolutely sick. Can't wait for that combo/tech skill video. Not to bite off of Silent Wolf/Lovage, but you should get Vudujin to do some mirrored tech skill stuff alongside you, like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17J6BbaTR18
3: Cactuar - gg's in teams, nice guy
4: vanz - gg's in teams/pools/pre-tourney ragefests, always a great guy to be around
5: PGH Carroll - gg's in bracket, thanks for hosting yooo0o0o
5: lake - Didn't play, still awesome
7: Green Ranger - gg's in teams, beast mode, and thanks for letting me use your charger
9: Umbra - gg's in pools, what a clutch trade =/ :]
9: abu - You're a grimey piece of something, gg's in friendlies
9: Taki - gg's in teams/bracket, thanks for the advice as always
9: Juggleguy - one day we might have become a legit team, oh well. My attitude brings us down anyways. Sorry about that after your set with Vanz, I should have given you space
13: Pat - gg's in friendlies, really chill, great talking to you
13: naka - gg's in friendlies
13: SilentSwag - didn't play, thanks a lot =/
17: Sweet - gg's in teams
17: Pepe - gg's in teams
17: s1 - gg's in teams
17: paradigm - gg's in teams and friendlies
17: Cavedweller - gg's in friendlies
25: Kitty - gg's in bracket, that was intense as it could be
25: Dempt - gg's in pre-tourney friendlies/teams

1: Skyson - gg's in teams/pools. Dude I feel really ****ty as to what happened to us and I thought it would be fair to replay the match. If that ****ed with your mind I really didn't mean to and I'm sorry, the whole situation was stupid and I tried to handle it as fairly as possible. If it didn't end up that way, again man I'm sorry.
2: Achilles - gg's in friendlies
9: LvL 9 luigi - gg's in teams
9: Jbro - gg's in teams/pools, you punished stuff pretty hard
13: Avro - gg's in teams

4: WH0RESBANE - you already know

Shoutouts to Roller and Juggleguy for making this trip with me, lots of fun
Shoutouts to Dempt for the housing, making the trip possible. Your dog is HUUUUGE and awesome, Sheetz is pretty good but you can't let Rob bully you like that in pool :]
Shoutouts to the TO staff, Carroll for making this all happen
Shoutouts to PA - Taki, Swag, Carroll, Cavedweller, Green Ranger, Sweet, TheLake, Naka, JBro, Umbra, Abate, Vudujin, S1, Pat(I think, I can't remember =/) - for being friendly all day, mad chill, always a hilarious time, EatNPark was great
Shoutouts to Londell(?) and the smile EVERY PA player puts on his face when asked, "Who is Londell?"
Shoutouts to THE BLOWUP, good **** Green Ranger, get ripT Abu :] get scared tighten up
Shoutouts to that boooooooooring 5 hour drive home, the road never ends and it all looks the same
Shoutouts to Luigi grand finals, that was sick stuff Abate

And lastly
Anti-shoutouts to power being cut off mid-match either by accident or on-purpose without malicious intent

Edit: OH YEAH Shoutouts to ANYONE I MISSED because yeah just got home, my bad. Everyone was nice and awesome to play

JTsm

Smash Master
Who the **** does Kazi play as?

Just short of money Roller :(

Life

Smash Hero
1: M2k ($150.00) Thanks for coming.
2: Kazi ($75.00) :salt:
3: Seagull Joe ($25.00) Sorry I couldn't beat Kazi and give you a free win
4: WH0RESBANE (Roller) Bowser/ICs is even :troll: (seriously that was like the highlight of Brawl for me)
7: Mav Yo, thanks for playing Melee with me a bit at the end and not wrecking me, I needed that after Brawl lol
9: Space thing Yo.
9: hari Plank harder. GGz, thanks for hangin'.
13: JimmyFOSHO :salt: Also, yo.
17: Vegeta Yo.
17: Life

17: Jarvitz Yo.
25: Ben Thanks for not existing... or... something.

Shoutouts to Carroll for existing, Melee for being too loud (seriously I'm a musician which means I'm gradually going deaf and that still hurt), the LGL, MK, ICs, Olimar, ZSS, Pit, Falco, spin cancelling, Smashville, stages in general, salt, and everyone and everything else.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
fun tourney, if you can host another one on sunday Dec 9th, i can come down again. (other weekends are full and saturday doesn't work then cuz I have saturday class)

The payout for first in melee was about 250 right? my envelope that cactuar just handed back to me and we counted (we always count nowadays) was 162 dollars, so i was missing 88
450 * .45 is 202.50
so THAT'S what should have been in that envelope. If you said it had 162 in it that's exactly 40 missing. So maybe cactaur took two of those twentys for gas? That envelope had all twenties in it and two dollars.

I did short you the 50 cents doe.

:088: :yeahboi:

As far another tourney we'll work on it for that date. It's all about getting a venue.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
brawl characters from memory.

1: M2k ($150.00) :metaknight:
2: Kazi ($75.00) :metaknight:
3: Seagull Joe ($25.00) :wolf: :metaknight:
4: WH0RESBANE (Roller) :popo:
5: Vex :dedede:
5: NEO :marth:
7: Xzax :falco: :metaknight:
7: Mav :falco: :metaknight:
9: Umbra :metaknight:
9: Space thing :lucario:
9: hari :pit:
9: Green Ranger :gw:
13: Money Mike :snake:
13: JimmyFOSHO :pit:
13: Mirowood :wario: ?
13: Lokii :zerosuitsamus:
17: Vegeta
17: Jiffy :ness2:
17: Xotic :falco: :metaknight:
17: Life :sonic:
17: QD :lucario:
17: Justin :kirby2: ?
17: Jarvitz :zerosuitsamus:
25: Ed :rob:
25: Ben

I'll do shoutouts later

DTR

Smash Journeyman
1: M2K - gj wrecking me in pools and in teams
2: Abate - gj wrecking me in teams
5: PGH Carroll - gj wrecking me in tourney. keep doin work son. wreck swag for me
5: lake - didnt get to play you :( you are still the coolest dude in PA. im still so proud of you in teams :') totally called you beating m2k
9: Taki - gj in teams also
9: Juggleguy - didnt get to play you either. so sad. ill come up to MI sometime and you can beat me. when are you guys having a tourney?
13: naka - basically everything i said to the lake. <3
13: SilentSwag - dont be such a scrub next time. you should be placing higher
13: Flip - lolololol 13th and 2nd seed. just like me. you should feel bad
17: VI - im glad you now know the powers of blood falcon. im so proud of you for beating people :') kids grow up so fast these days. you adapted pretty fast in friendlies though. my 3-4 stocks started all turning into 2 stocks. you got a lot better at dealing with the pressure after a few matches. stick with blood falcon and you will be a **** machine in no time
17: KD Chad - we had some good friendlies. we definitely need to play again whenever i end up in michigan
17: Sweet - LEARN TO TECH CHASE brah. you kept up/down smashing after most of your down throws. be patient and dont keep doing that unless you know they are teching in place a lot. you had a real good shot at beating me if you could tech chase better. but yeah man the shiek is getting solid. keep up the work
17: s1 - lol bad
17: Mach - gg in pools. you choked the 2nd match :(
17: paradigm - had fun ****** each other. lol
25: Kray - im so proud that you got in the bracket. too pro
25: Kitty - i want to do you in the butt
25: Dempt - dont be so angry. just had a bad tourney. i think your tryhard pants fell off. wear a belt next time
1: Skyson - damn son. go from beating good kids at last monthly and now you are winning tournies? crazy ****. its all that peach probably
3: slarti - 3rd? wtf is this ****
dude with the fro - dont remember what you name was. those rests in teams were too good. so were friendlies. but most of all, pools were pro. DK/zelda/kirby dittos were too intense. most hype games of the day
9: LvL 9 luigi - lol sandbagging as usual. you are such a troll

Top Bottom