• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Clash #3: updated with videos

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Good showing guys! 9 teams? 26 singles entrant? Seriously let's keep this up.

Link to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLUR2_PEOQ4jB9Ycb_jxuzVaFfv4xAYfa1

Teams
1: Victorious Chaos (Monochrome & Dark Hart) ($54.00)
2: Diamond ELO (Taheem & Stingers) ($27.00)
3: Team Old Timers (Yeroc & The Cape) ($9.00)
4: Team Chasitybelt (Seth & Grant)
5: Dukes of Plundering Illicitness (LC Chris & Eric)
5: HPU Crew
7: Lost in Space (Jeffery & Phillip)
7: Team Mario Bros
9: Bojangles Tastes Good (Andrew & Zach)

Doubles bracket.png

Singles
1: Stingers :peachmelee: :mewtwomelee: ($164)
2: Dark Hart :foxmelee: :falcomelee: ($78)
3: Monochrome :foxmelee: ($46)
4: TAH :marthmelee:
5: Sharkz :sheikmelee:
5: Fiz :sheikmelee:
7: GQ :jigglypuffmelee:
7: yeroc :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
9: MURK
9: InvaderZirk
9: Swann
9: Sause Boss
13: Nocrizle
13: Reft
13: DeeLawn
13: EUH
17: RaphealRobo
17: Cryptiic
17: Eric
17: JEFFFF
17: RHOMBUS
17: Roy!
17: Sunggles
17: LC Chris
25: Rash
25: Immenz

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
good stuff to those who beat me. Raleigh is back.

I'm gonna fade away and come back strong. I may still go to geeksboro, but i'm gonna hide till 2014 after that probably lol.

i'll be a whole different fox.

<3 taheem

stingers you're too smart :(

good to see you moving right lucas. DON'T FORGET.

good stuff GQ, repping greensboro better than i did, grand scheme.

magnotto, you know what it is. stay strong.

PP, sorry; i'm bad.

Greensboro, we should play. and by play, i mean get some basketball going before it gets cold.

Raleigh, good **** protecting the house. I got bopped.

To all - Great tournament, thanks for coming out.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
1: Stingers - good stuff winning and totally wrecking me in GF bro, I'll def think about what we talked about
2: Dark Hart - WHAT? HOW?
3: Monochrome - GOOD **** IN TEAMS MAH DOO! =P seriously good sets man, I don't think I've ever played that well in tourney before tbh, I'll def keep everything in mind
4: TAH - we need to play Melee one day
5: Sharkz - nice meeting you! hope to see you at the next tourney!
5: Fiz - ggs, bro. I definitely need to watch out cause they were all hella close
7: GQ - GOOD STUFF
7: yeroc - TOP8!!!!!!!!!
9: MURK/InvaderZirk - Great to see you guys come out! hope to see you and your crew soon!
9: Swann - Thanks for the stream dude, seriously that was baller. You'll get Corey one day, I'll Falco ditto you or something
9: Sause Boss - sorry I was upset when our set started, but watching you grow as a player has been crazy cause you've been around for so long yet are still like 11
13: Nocrizle - MARIO
13: DeeLawn - Love the attitude!
17: RaphealRobo - KIRBY! YOU BEAT A SHEIK WITH KIRBY
17: Eric - We can definitely get you up there, bro, and in no time I'm sure
17: JEFFFF - PIKACHUUU
17: Roy! - always great to see you around
17: LC Chris - You got this man, kept that head in the game
0: ph00tbag - yea yea yea yeayea yea yea yea yea yea

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Stingers - Wow, nice work. I guess you're getting PRed again huh. Although, now that I think about it, fighting games are all about RPS, and I did 2-0 you...
Dark Hart - I've never seen you play like that. Pretty impressive. You've seriously gotten good at this game.
Monochrome - It was awesome seeing you again, and playing a few dittos.
TAH - Good work at the tournament. Playing you was fun. I never got to show off my ultra mega Marth counter strats, though. Not that they matter, since I don't play Ganon anymore, but whatever.
Sharkz - It was cool meeting you. Playing you in tournamnet was fun.
GQ - It was nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to seeing you at a future tournament.
yeroc - Nice figure eight. And you got top eight. Coincidence?
Swann - It was awesome seeing you. Good luck with everything this semester.
Nocrizle - Nice Mario. CGs all day, every day.
RaphaelRobo - You know the only reason you beat a Sheik is because that's what one Kirby's best matchups, right? Sure, you can play the Falco matchup too, but don't let it get to your head. Switch to a real main.
Eric - You're at NC State, right? We should practice some time. Playing you was a lot of fun.
ph00tbag - Seeing you again was awesome. Nice job on commentary, too.

I think that covers everyone I interacted with. If not, I have a program due midday tomorrow that I haven't started yet, so I don't have time to add you. Beat me in Kirby dittos if you want to be on here.

It was awesome seeing everyone again, and seeing a bunch of new people. I need to step my game up so I don't get passed by, even if that means saying farewell to Kirby. You'll always be my main at heart.

chriscapnz

Smash Apprentice
Thank you Lucas and Chris... we all got this... shoutouts to Phoot, Fiz, Chris (always good rides and adventures, DARK HART for the encouragement and ggs you played. shoutouts to yeroc taheem and stingers alwaysss good to laugh. Looking forward to being with my crew again soon. shoutouts to eric's double falco with me.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
My Kirby set isn't on there either. Too bad, I wanted to see where I could improve my Kirby game.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I honestly don't know if/when ill watch lf. I haven't quite decided how I feel about the set, except that I appear to have lost three games before I could win three games.

Swann

Smash Journeyman
I think I have some of Raph's Kirby, actually. I'll have to comb through the random footage I have laying around when someone was local recording via xSplit. I'm thinking next time to just sit at the stream station all day to make sure everything is getting got.

Top Bottom