• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
Snap, can you bring your speaker and microphone that you had at G6? We'll waive your door fee.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I've been out of the tourney scene too long it seems. >_>
This was random, but no, everytime I get on wifi I'm like "Why isn't she on?"

Sadly I'm partying this weekend and from May 6th-May 9th x.x so I won't be active in NC for awhile it seems, yay for BBC though :D

Duo55

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP2U4bSI8qw&feature=youtu.be

A montage of marvel vs capcom 3 tournament series. The next one is coming up soon. This is a sponsored tournament, so no cash prize. Just a $50 gift card, but we are trying to get the scene built up in N.C. for this game before we start having cash tournaments. So far there are two running tournaments. One is a monthly, which is this one. The other is a bi-weekly which is in The CHAMPS resturaunt outside triangle mall. Both venues are ten times better than anything the smash community is used to and no venue fees. Food and drink is just a waitress call away, and we get discounts on food pricing. If anyone knows anyone who would be interested than please let them know and spread the word. For more info such as exact dates, directions, and times, pm me. Thanks guys

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
if i could just marry pitskeyblade, and have twelve children with a beautiful 8 story house. my life would be perfect.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
duo go on srk, nc has alot of people who play in Raleigh area apparently. We also have players who play on a national lvl from what i heard.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lmao i play diddy, wario, and falco as well. all my characters get devoured by marth regardless. i just dont lose to them cause all the marths in this state are abysmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom