• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I thought you were trying to shake of the rust asap. If you don't feel like playing brawl anytime soon then that doesn't bother me.

also, congrats to everybody who made the list

Uncle too good.
Then why did you bring it up? I certainly never said anything about playing?

Ill let my record vs you speak for itself :D

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Fox IMO is made to laser camp and just sit around and wait for the opponent to come and then punish others and I don't think I do that....or do I some what?

I think if used properly lasers have the potential to be one of the best projectiles. I mean it can blow up Snake's grenades.
JD thinks fox is aggro because that's how I play fox against him
:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
mekos you havent been to any of our tournaments lol. seagull man is more nc then you =p atm. come back to us

and I sent a list to rpsi of things to be changed to the pic, this is why in the future you show me ur pic instead of posting it right away but w/e >.> new pic coming...whenever he edits it
lololol yer right haha. Well summer is approaching. I shall be back :cool:

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
even if he hates it, it improves his character knowledge and play.... for dubz. although i think he should stick with singles.

i like these prs alot.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
singles is how you get recognized for dubz

thats what every top player says...regardless of how good you are in dubz if you don't place well in singles but your partner places well in singles everyone acts like you just got carried

I.E. Speed and I were static in MD/VA for about 6 tournies and we placed top 5 in every one of them (top 7 at SiiS4 I think) but because Speed was ranked (even if it was 10) I already knew everyone thought speed just carried me all day.

I made the combos, I taught speed how to play dubz basically (with a teammate that wasn't another sonic)

did I ever get credit?...nope...why?...because I don't put in work in singles

thus is life.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ehh i just had to learn that listen the hard way...Malcolm will be forever be the best person i ever got a chance to team with...so now that thats done i might be down actually PLAYING brawl and just attend **** now...Im better at league anyway...LOL

*CT*

Smash Lord
Dude its too true though, Seagull carried my *** at G6 and I pulled him down out of the money :p if he had someone better he would have gotten higher than 4th probably.

313- What about the MU, all Snake has to do is f-tilt.....wait that's wifi.....but yeah what's up?

*CT*

Smash Lord
What stages should snake take fox too and avoid?

:phone:
Snake: Lylat, Halberd (Preference), Frigate, SV, BF and YI (Preference)
Avoid: Halberd (Preference), FD

I can't even think of all the Neutrals and CPs right now.
It really matters on how well the Snake can control each stage.

Preference indicates how well you personally feel about that stage. I don't like playing on Halberd personally.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Ct, gull and I still love ya man

Craig with that avi, it's official.... you're a sensei

Tko, when you coming to a tournament down here?

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
yeah you never take a fox to fd with snake. its to dangerous. and fox has room to laser camp/ explode nades. also be aware of battlefield. if you land on those platforms, fox can up smash you. this is for everyone but i know snake recovers high alot so especially him..

Ct, gull and I still love ya man

Craig with that avi, it's official.... you're a sensei

Tko, when you coming to a tournament down here?
that avitar was my idea. i just havent said anything. but i should be the one with pai mei

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Mekos, I thought you hated singles and don't power rankings usually only include singles placings?
eh I don't hate singles. I just hate in singles when people abuse gay tactics and there is nothing u can do about it. Like zero to death grab stuff on my character. With teamwork those things can be stopped.

Yer right about the power rankings. Man, if there was a dubs power rankings that would be awesome but unfortunately the smash community thinks singles is way more important than dubs.

The community still has alot to learn about dubs and that is a good thing. It means there is room for growth. I have some wifi friends sano and nilik who live in VA. They have some awesome tactics with different teams that isn't on one youtube vid and I have never seen done at a tourney. Me and Fow have some stuff too that has never been seen/published on youtube. These things are only created from experimentation with a long term partners who have a certain level of individual skill and smarts in dubs. But that is rare in the smash community. U can tell this by the simple fact that there aren't many "teams" in smash. People just ask a person before a tourney.

Lastly, TKbro is right. But eh I get acknowledgment for my dubs so it's not a prob for me (That might be because of my ability to play singles also to add to yer point tkbro. Most of the time even when I lose top players give me props. And sometimes I win lol). I get alot of request to train people in dubs. I think I might start uploading vids with commentary after genesis 2 to help people.

Anyways, It's cool being on the PRs! :bee: You should get on it!

archer.

Smash Lord
>_>

I pretty much always team with H1N1. We usually do pretty well for ourselves in dubs.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
uhh im going to G6 even though its a melee tourney

snap said yall can bring a set up or 2 but its going out in the lobby and its not a tourney...as in you can make a lil smashfest
sounds ****; I can usually go to stuff that has Melee since Ocean can usually get me a ride to those. I'll consider going to said smashfest...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mekos, there aren't static teams so teams PRs would be a ridiculously tall order if going by each individual player(people getting carried would just count as them doing well if they teamed with someone good out of the blue for example).

I agree that teams could stand more emphasis in the smash community though.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Mekos, there aren't static teams so teams PRs would be a ridiculously tall order if going by each individual player(people getting carried would just count as them doing well if they teamed with someone good out of the blue for example).

I agree that teams could stand more emphasis in the smash community though.
I agree completely. If MLG brought smash back they should also have "pro teams". That would influence people to look for a partner they could train and stick with.

Anyways a teams pr would be sick! Too bad static teams are so rare in smash.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007

I know this is completely unrelated, but my friend Gooie (he's been at several of decker's duke biweeklies) made this and wants to offer it to any falco players/enthusiasts who want it or want to use it for a sig. He's in the art school at NCSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom