• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
Stingers is obviously trolling, because he surely knows that BBC is on the 30th.

:troll:

archer.

Smash Lord
LOL yeah. You've posted in the BBC tournament thread, how could you have not noticed?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Craig this was a 2 week notice and if you have read a single thing I've posted you would have read that I can't host during the month of may cause of exams (we would be certainly kicked out....the entire exam period is "quiet hours".....you can't even have music playing) and then move out is 2 days after exams end (which end on saturday night). The only option for may is that sunday...and that's the day that I'll be packing up. Sorry to get rude but your comment was rather condescending and showed you hadn't even read everything before jumping on my back.

in response to jon, it seems like there may not be one at all considering that everyone wants a different date and not a single date promises a high turnout.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
23rd is still best for me, can't go this weekend nor the 30th. 23rd's pretty much only time for me. But whatever allows the most people to go I suppose. I might be able to come in for 2 hours or so this Saturday though

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can't go if it's this weekend, I'm going to visiting grandparents in New York. >.>
LOL What's wrong with NY? Just sit back and chill with the peeps and roll in the big $$$

<-rPSI

You best be packing. Once you go NY, you ain't goin' back.

archer.

Smash Lord
Well actually now that I'm thinking about it, 23rd might be plausible for me after all. Yeah I know I'm making things complicated. Deal with it. :cool:

Stongers you should find a way to come to this.

archer.

Smash Lord
Hell yeah man. When Mau told me about his party he was like don't plan on anything that Saturday. So I didn't. But I talked to him earlier and the party is only gonna be that Friday (22nd). So whether I/we stay at his house that night or not, I figure I would be good to drive to Duke that Saturday morning. If things work out then that weekend is gonna be so ****.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna bring llike 5 women to balance out the ratio at this party. We can't be bringing people that aren't fresh because it will drive them away. This includes pasta hair kid

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Ok yeah ill bring some womens. But I need to find out who's going first so they don't leaved.

JD I meant we can't bring pasta hair kid

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
It looks like we have a lot of NC interest in BBC, so we should definitely organize a few cars to go there.

For Duke, like JD said, it looks like we'll be able to make Duke on the 23rd just fine.

Also, Brian & I have located a decent spot to host a tourney here at UNCC. We just need to actually reserve it, plan a good date, and see exactly how much room there is for setups.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I'll look at maps tomorrow then and my work schedule, I have to wake up at 7:00 A.M.

Brian, could you do me a favor and give me a list of all the people interested in BBC1?

After calculations, etc. I'll determine things like gas split, arrival times, etc.

I also don't know if I'm gonna go to FL to visit my grandparents or not, I'll figure that out by the end of the week as well.

EDIT: Gas prices are dumb right now, it'll probably be at like 4$ soon x.x

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'm interested in going to BBC but I'm not sure if I'm going yet. I'll have to find someplace closer to sleep at, so I don't have to drive as far the day of the tourney. Perhaps somewhere in Charlotte?

M

MysteryTigerTeen

I have hosted a tournament with Seagull before, I wouldn't mind hosting one here. I'll see if I can find a place ^_^

Also, IF there is a UNCC smashfest/get together or even a tournament. Someone please take me, I miss playing good people :c

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
can i get a ride to the next tourney and i wanna go to bbc
you realize you must do the walk of shame now. you must take what is dublio's and savor it, for only that can redeem your respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom