• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Alright, night, I'ma do a few more then go play MC
Thanks for the matches.

Was trying to play your MK vs Fox since I need that mu exp, but whenever I tried to do that I just got Sheiked lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
People who say they are retiring preemptively just want acknowledgement

nobody who has ever said "I'm quitting" quit...they just go away for like 2 days or so and then they are right back

the only people who actually quit are the ones who don't make a fiasco about it.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
yo I vote Final Fantasy!!
If it goes through here are my pics.
1. Lightning FF13
2. Squall from FF8

Cmon you guys there are so many cool FF characters!! Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Tifa Lockhart, or Barret? And that is just one game(FF7)!!

I've never even played that other game :/ lol
It does look cool tho :)

Dublio

Smash Ace

nobody who has ever said "I'm quitting" quit...they just go away for like 2 days or so and then they are right back

the only people who actually quit are the ones who don't make a fiasco about it.
Ditto for this opinion. :)

*CT*

Smash Lord
FF has dumb characters though like Quina, Vivi, Steiner, Freya, Eiko :p That's just from one game too.

On the quitting thing, I've only said I'm on hiatus, I'm thinking about doing that again for the Summer, I mean I can't really quit if my room mates and friends are smashers ;) Maybe just from competitive play, but that's it.

There is a nice selection. this picture should be our PR picture or something like this

http://www.gamervision.com/contributed/1270229346ciECzM7sRT.jpg

Although if I'm PRed and we do a FF theme I call Laguna, Reno, Shadow (Clyde), Azul, Rufus, Blank, Chappu, Llednar, Ewen, Rasler, Reks (I'm such a hypocrite)
No one probably wants any of those people except maybe Reno.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
no final fantasy. its been used several times and i never played it and dont know 1 name. we should just do a tetris block themed pr

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
zelda bosses would be pretty cool. but i think stingers wants greek gods

Marly

Smash Journeyman

Completely agreed. That also applies not just in gaming, but also in forums- Attention *****s tend to make a thread about them leaving and come back in less than a week as if nothing happened. It's pretty annoying.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I have never played a Zelda game but let me go fine a cool looking boss.

That's the same thing I did for Final Fantasy since I have never played those games either.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh yeah and duplicate bosses are decided based on rank.
so the higher rank u are the better chance of getting ur pick
so give multiple picks if u think u are on but not that high ;]]]

stingers

Smash Obsessed
there is a duke april 23rd (though the date might get changed to the week after I think), after that there is nothing planned afaik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom