• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Caption the Avatar Above You

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
“They call me the “Shining Warrior of the Silver Moonlight’s Twilight Path over the Starry, Snowy, Misty Lake in the Forgotten Shadow Realm of Lunarfall”. It’s a long name I know but it invokes mystery and beauty, does it not? What do they name you? Bob of Bobtown? So uncouth...”

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"The Night King of an alternate universe."

“They call me the “Shining Warrior of the Silver Moonlight’s Twilight Path over the Starry, Snowy, Misty Lake in the Forgotten Shadow Realm of Lunarfall”. It’s a long name I know but it invokes mystery and beauty, does it not? What do they name you? Bob of Bobtown? So uncouth...”
I actually read this in Weiss' (the character's) voice...

...It actually fits a little too well, and it made my freaking day. Thank you. :laugh:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
"The Night King of an alternate universe."

I actually read this in Weiss' (the character's) voice...

...It actually fits a little too well, and it made my freaking day. Thank you. :laugh:
Lol, I have no idea who this character is. I’m glad I could make your day though.

To the next poster, please skip me and caption KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
"Today we're dancing for no reason. Someday we'll disappear for no reason."
Anyone here who gets the reference?

Last edited:

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
"Looks like playing a 1v1 in CoD didn't go well for Kirby and Waddle Dee...
'YOU'RE HACKING!!! YOU'RE A ******* HACKER!!!!'"

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
"After taking out dozens-no, hundreds-of my men, you really thought I would let you off that easily!?...Say, do you know what these antlers are for? Traitors, and those who get in my way. You, friend, are both of those. I'll see you in hell."

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
"What do you mean that's a moose? That's clearly the most refined gentleman in our social circle."

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
"oh sorry, is this one of those civilization jokes that i'm too free-range to understand? sincerest apologies."

Last edited:
Top Bottom