• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Syrup Strikes Gold! - The Famous Leader of the Black Sugar Gang and Wario's Rival - Syrup for Smash

Which version of Syrup is your favorite?

• Classic Design (Wario Land, II)

• Modern Design (Shake It!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

BZocky

Smash Ace
CaptainSyrupWL.png
Welcome to the Captain Syrup for Super Smash Bros. Thread!
CaptainSyrupWLII.png

Contains potential spoilers for the Wario Land series.
tumblr_oue2k8sp8B1umvhibo2_540.png

Fan Artwork of Syrup's appearances by Mr.Whatshisname. Source
Captain Maple Syrup is the captain of the S.S. Tea Cup, leader of the Black Sugar Gang and Wario's nemesis. She is a greedy (sometimes flirtatious) buccaneer, pirate captain, store owner and technological genius. Syrup appears as the ultimate villain in both Super Mario Land: Wario Land and Wario Land II, returning years later in Wario Land:Shake It!! as the owner of a map shop. She has a reputation for thievery and has stolen many valuable artifacts throughout the Wario Land series. Syrup is not only important to fans of Wario and his franchise historically, but is also popular among fans of the Smash Bros. series, appearing on many fan rosters. While she's been MIA since Wario Land:Shake It!! in 2008 and the 3DS re-releases of the first 2 Wario Land titles in 2012, I believe Captain Syrup should settle the score once and for all with Wario as a playable fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

syrupold.png
skull.png
syrupnew.png
Captain Syrup's design in Super Mario Land 3:Wario Land, The 'Jolly Roger' of the Black Sugar Gang, Her redesign in Wario Land:Shake It!!.

Captain Syrup's main goal in Wario Land is to keep a giant golden statue of Princess Toadstool for ransom from the Mushroom Kingdom. Having recently lost his fortune, Wario seeks the treasures stashed around Tea Pot Island to build his new fortune upon and achieve his dream home. Inhabiting this new land is the Black Sugar Gang, Syrup's pirate crew who stand in Wario's way along his adventure. When he reaches her lair atop Syrup Castle, Syrup summons a powerful genie and uses it as a flying weapon to destroy him. In Land II she returns with a vengeance, launching a raid on Wario's castle and stealing his riches. Syrup has multiple boss fights featuring her and a new powerful mechanical arsenal.
Syrup is not seen again for years until Wario Land:Shake It!! where she's the owner of the Pirate Shop and sells maps to Wario. Sometimes she lightly flirts with him, calling him "handsome" (which is a complete truth by the way). She receives a major redesign, her ship is renamed the Sweet Stuff, appears without a crew and gets her first voice actor/dialogue. This has been the latest installment of the Wario Land franchise for over a decade.

tumblr_p5e53ulLcw1v39q72o1_1280.jpg 417px-KC_Manga_-_Mario,_Wario,_Captain_Syrup_art.png DDAWOjZXkAE_ZG4.jpg
Artwork from Mario-Kun, KC Mario, Entry in a Mario Encyclopedia.
Captain Syrup and her iconography has been featured in various articles of outside media alongside the Mario cast including multiple official manga series, a Mario Encyclopedia, and her ship can be seen sailing through the sky in a TV Commercial for Wario Land. Syrup's first appearance in Smash is a primary spirit, one of 3 sole representatives of the Wario Land franchise (the others being Princess Shokora and Shake King, 4 counting Count Cannoli from a spinoff platformer). While she is a spirit anything is possible when you sprinkle in a little optimism. Just look at Min Min who is now our first spirit promotion!

CaptainSyrupWL.png
A Unique Character
CaptainSyrupWLII.png

syrupandgenie.png genie.png
Syrup has tons of unique moveset potential and would stand out from the rest of the roster. In her first appearance (above), Syrup rides the shoulder of a genie summoned from a magic lamp. This genie has the power to launch fireballs from it's fingertips and in addition summon smaller versions of itself to harm Wario. The lamp is left on the ground during the battle and can be picked up/thrown at the genie to deal damage. In all of her boss appearances she uses an abundance of projectiles (especially explosives). This is especially true in Wario Land II (below) in which she sends bombs, mines, lightning bolts and even her own goons down towards Wario from her arsenal of aircrafts. She can trigger lava geysers from beneath a bridge and in one case utilizes a remote controlled robot. In Shake It!! there is a bag of gold that when shook produces unlimited coins.

aircraft.png
wari2syrup-1.png surypii.png
For even more inspiration to pull from we can utilize her cartoonish pirate crew, The Black Sugar Gang. Examples of their weapon usage include boomerangs, harpoons, spears, boxing gloves, throwing knives/bottles and projectile mugs of beer/dark orbs that cause drowsiness. One enemy is even an alarm clock. Her genie, known as Denpū in Japanese, would make for an excellent Final Smash. You can view a list of the species that compose the crew here.
If you make/find any moveset ideas, fan art, alts, etc. please share them here and I will add it below!

Wario_Land_enemies_(KC_Mario).jpg
tumblr_pdoa91CoHc1qgugfmo1_1280.png
2-page spread of the crew from SML3:WL in KC Mario (Top),
Various members of the Black Sugar Gang drawn by screwloosestudios on Tumblr (Bottom). Source

CaptainSyrupWL.png
THE SWEET STUFF
CaptainSyrupWLII.png

(STAGES, FAN ART, MOVESETS, VIDEOS, REMIXES, ETC.)

Captain Syrup and the Black Sugar Gang were featured in the Wario Land 2-themed Volume 7 of the Picross NP series of games. This was Syrup's only in-game appearance outside of Wario Land prior to Smash Ultimate.

59C7DB9D-15FB-462D-85E5-6E4CA30D2119.jpeg

In the 1.3.0 update of Animal Crossing:New Horizons, Captain Gullivarrr mentions Captain Syrup.

Official Promo Material

Captain Syrup is present in all 3 issues of KC Mario's Wario Land series.
She is also present in both issues of the Super Mario Kun "Wario Land" series, a multi-part loose retelling of the events of the game, appearing in cameos later on in the series which continues to this day.
You can view various artworks from these publications here and here for free. The books are available for purchase individually in Japanese on Amazon.

The various appearances/interpretations of Captain Syrup in the 4koma comic strip

Syrup can also be seen in multiple GO! Ketsu Wario gag manga strips, various 4koma comic strips and plenty of other publications not listed here (yet).

Captain Syrup was featured in a Super Mario Bros. Daizukan, a book that featured other prominent Mario characters. You can view pages of it here.

Captain Syrup's original ship "S.S. Teacup" can be seen flying accross the sky in this TV spot for Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land

Misc.

One of the sequence questions in episode 13 of series 11 of the Brtish Game Show "Only Connect" was "Captain Syrup → Wario → Mario → ?", to which the answer was Donkey Kong, the connection being video game characters who originated in the following character's game.

:warioc:STILL COMING SOON:4wario2:

SYRUP SUPPORTERS
BZocky
TheSoldier
SEGAGameBoy
warelander
BravadoMan_13
SirCamp
Dixie Kong
KDMP
Iko MattOrr
Dreamking
KirbyWorshipper2465
KingZing
Cap'nKazam
SonicSmasher1
Gemini-Gene
Pizza Robo
Dyllybirdy
Kirbeh
HYRULESHERO42
Tetrin
Sari
GoodGrief741
Flyboy
random rendum
UserKev
Oddball
JDCabrera
Nate Fernandez
Geno Boost
Freduardo
Maxie
RetrogamerMax
Blue__Falcon
Mushroomguy12
Sour D
PsychoJosh
DoctorProctor
AceAttorney9000
Laniv
Torgo the Bear
IzukuXYang4Life

ORIGINAL SUPPORT THREAD LINK (ARCHIVE)

Last edited:

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Syrup's first appearance in Smash is a primary spirit, one of 2 sole representatives of the Wario Land franchise (the other is Shake King, 3 counting Count Cannoli from a spinoff platformer).
Small correction, there are 4 spirits, you forgot Princess Shokora from Wario Land 4. Technically 5 if you count the Overalls Wario fighter spirit.

But yeah, I dunno what happened to the original thread, but I support. Unlikely as Captain Syrup is, I've always wanted some kind of traditional pirate character (Ridley and K. Rool are different from that, of course), and either her or Tetra would be welcome. Plus I love the Wario Land games.

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I'm already in the supporters list, and I'm glad of that.

This is a great character with a lot of personality and an unique style, it's sad that she has been forgotten for ages (not to mention that lately, not only Syrup but the Warioland series as a whole has been forgotten).
The Wii game brought her back and did an awesome job at doing it, but there's still a lot more that you can do with Syrup.

She could be a regular member of the Mario spin-off crew, she could appear in Mario Kart the same way as occasionally some Donkey Kong Country characters do; che could even appear in the Wario Ware games and cause trouble among all those crazy characters too... but no, she is just forgotten instead.
Neglecting this character is a big wasted opportunity from Nintendo.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Dunno what happened to the old thread, but I continue to support. Also great OP.

UserKev

Smash Champion
She needs to be in, please! Such an unrealizably important character, she's the lore of Wario.

At least make her playable in Mario Kart or something.

Dorayaki

Smash Journeyman
As a character I miss her as much as King KRool, but currently Warioware references over Wario Land era in Smash bros is the major concern for her to be brought back, while the Warioware crew seem to be the more promising candidates.

And despite Syrup is more a veteran to Mario universe, just in the amount of game appearances, the Warioware crew have more weight than her, which gap is even bigger than the one between KRool and Diddy in DKC games.

I cannot say I'm against Syrup's entry in Smash bros, but for now I doubt that Nintendo would put her in the same place with KRool, As she's not coming to Smash 5, I would really hope to see her return in modern Mario games or even better in Warioware titles. I feel like she is kinda of a character that current Mario universe lacks (villaness and pirate, despite KRool was a pirate before), and I don't really like the fact the current Warioware games don't try to bring back the WL era characters and references.

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Wario Land needs a new game dang it. At least port Shake it to the switch for people to experience with an HD touch.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wario Land needs a new game dang it. At least port Shake it to the switch for people to experience with an HD touch.
Agreed. Wario Land is one of the best Nintendo platformers. It's such a shame that Nintendo hasn't revived it too much yet.

BZocky

Smash Ace
Wario was doing a some amount of treasure hunting in spinoffs last year (namely in WarioWare Gold and Mario Tennis Aces) which may mean we'll be seeing another platforming adventure soon or they're at least testing the waters for one. In fact I don't think he's been shown adventuring that much in years.

Last edited:

BZocky

Smash Ace
Last spring Nintendo put in a trademark filing for multiple series including Wario Land. The others were:
Octo (Expansion, Splatoon DLC)
Dillon’s Dead-Heat Breakers
Luigi’s Mansion
(referring to the 3DS title and possibly Mansion 3)
Mario & Luigi (SuperStar Saga+Bowser's Minions)
Metroid, Metroid Prime (4, delayed)
Smash Bros. (Ultimate)
WarioWare (Gold)
Taking this at face value the only game series here not to have a new appearance is Wario Land. This was also the 2nd filing of it previously within a year of this filing.
https://japanesenintendo.com/2018/03/26/nintendo-apply-for-nine-trademarks-nintendo-co/

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Syrup is in the list of my most wanted characters, along with Adeleine, Karate Joe, Pig Ganon.
Even though Adeleine is at the top of that list, the others come very close; in fact I'd be happy to see even just one of them in Smash.

Anyway, Syrup shares some traits and trivias with my top most wanted:

• They both have been bosses in their respective games (final boss in the case of Syrup)
  • They both are female characters (not that it matters much anyway)
  • They both rely on minions (Syrup has her own army of minions, Adeleine can summon them)
  • They both fight you indirectly, by summoning stuff (at least, in Warioland 1)
  • Syrup can ride a boss, so does Adeleine in Kirby Star Allies
  • They both have their own "Sweet Stuff" (in the case of Syrup, it's the ship; in the case of Adeleine, it's the name of a boss)
  • They both have a rage animation when you defeat their summoned boss
  • They both have been forgotten for many years and returned (though Syrup sadly went forgotten again)
  • Both can summon a boss that can spawn smaller versions of himself (the genie, Kracko)
  • They both appear in a game that features a bonus final level that does uncanny use of eyes (and mouths in the case of Warioland II)
  • They both appear in a game that features a cameo of a gameboy
  • They both appear in a game with the name of the protagonist and the word "land" in the title, along with a number.

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
A new Syrup support thread? Awesome. And nice that I'm on the list. Wario Land deserves more content and Capt. Syrup as a playable character would fill that need nicely.

BZocky

Smash Ace
Thank you for supporting Syrup @JDCabrera Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! !
Finally got around to adding new info to the OP. Added tons of official promo stuff, fan creations and more! Eventually, I want it to be the the most comprehensive collection of Captain Syrup content around.

--

pancake.JPG
Pictured: bear eats pancakes
Sidenote, but I noticed in the Geno thread while discussion of Pancake Theory was going around that there's syrup on the pancakes, a possible reference to the Captain. It's a stretch but still interesting.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Thank you for supporting Syrup @JDCabrera Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! !
Finally got around to adding new info to the OP. Added tons of official promo stuff, fan creations and more! Eventually, I want it to be the the most comprehensive collection of Captain Syrup content around.

--

View attachment 234327
Pictured: bear eats pancakes
Sidenote, but I noticed in the Geno thread while discussion of Pancake Theory was going around that there's syrup on the pancakes, a possible reference to the Captain. It's a stretch but still interesting.
... What's the pancake theory?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Thanks for the contributions to the OP, BZocky, I didn't know about those early BridgeOfFaust drawings.

... What's the pancake theory?
Crash liking pancakes in Crash of the Titans' ending. That's it.

I personally think it's not even a hint to anyone at all, but at least it's giving Syrup some sort of attention...

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Thanks for the contributions to the OP, BZocky, I didn't know about those early BridgeOfFaust drawings.

Crash liking pancakes in Crash of the Titans' ending. That's it.

I personally think it's not even a hint to anyone at all, but at least it's giving Syrup some sort of attention...
Uh, wow. People do really make some... Interesting connections some times.

BZocky

Smash Ace
Hey all, BZocky here. Just wanted to update by saying I’m working on something new to help get the Wario Land series in general better represented in Smash. As @Maxie said, the idea of a Captain Syrup Mii Costume and remix is wonderful. Even Wario’s Safari Helmet or Bull cap as headgear would do in both making us fans happy and bringing new exposure to the WL series. Extra rep is good rep.
...and remember, being bad is good, and greed is good... :warioc:

D

Deleted member

I'd still love for Syrup to be playable! Add me to the support list!

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I love the Wario Land games even much more than the Warioware games so I would love Syrup. Add me to the support list please.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Syrup would make a great addition to the roster. Smash needs more Wario Land content.

D

Deleted member

Not only would I love to see Syrup in Smash Bros., I'd love to see more Wario Land stuff overall. Like in the form of Mii costumes like Syrup or another Wario Land character, or Wario's Bull cap as a piece of headgear.

This is my personal wishlist of music tracks from the series that I would like in the game:

Main Theme - Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (Remix)
Boss Battle - Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (Remix)
The Journey Home - Wario Land 2 (Remix)
Out of the Woods (Day) - Wario Land 3 (Remix)
Desert Ruins/Tower of Revival - Wario Land 3 (Remix)
The Big Bridge - Wario Land 3 (Remix)
Hall of Hieroglyphs - Wario Land 4 (Remix)
Crescent Moon Village - Wario Land 4 (Remix)
Greenhorn Forest/Starring Wario - Wario World/DDR Mario Mix (Either one works)
Wario Land: Shake It! - Glittertown
Wario Land: Shake It! - Vs. The Shake King

I do have some ideas for spirits/trophies for Wario Land too. I'll get to that another time though.

Also, not to bring down anyone's hope for another installment, but do you think those trademarks were renewed JUST to put those Wario Land spirits in Smash and give Wario his shoulder tackle back? I had a thought like that and it scares me.

Last edited by a moderator:

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
...and remember, being bad is good, and greed is good...
Now the Wario World commercial just popped back into my head as soon as I read your post.
"Greed is good
Greed makes you do great things
Greed loves old people, gold coins, and puppies
It'll get you everything
Even if you have to piledrive your enemies to do so"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also, not to bring down anyone's hope for another installment, but do you think those trademarks were renewed JUST to put those Wario Land spirits in Smash and give Wario his shoulder tackle back? I had a thought like that and it scares me.
I never thought about that but now im 100% sure that's the only reason they did that. Considering Nintendo is so hellbent on insisting that Wario is a pants pooping biker and that Warioware is his main and only franchise.

D

Deleted member

I never thought about that but now im 100% sure that's the only reason they did that. Considering Nintendo is so hellbent on insisting that Wario is a pants pooping biker and that Warioware is his main and only franchise.
It's really sad that they renewed the trademark twice just for that.

I really hate how they stripped him of his classic character and turned him into that. Thanks to the creation of WarioWare and the **** load of exposure it's gotten compared to Wario Land thanks to Smash, the majority now sees him that way: A lazy, fat, annoying, greedy farting couch potato biker who just gets people to make microgames and nothing else.

Meanwhile when he was added in Brawl, Wario Land got almost nothing whatsoever and they acted like he started gaining his popularity in WarioWare, defaulting him in that stupid biker outfit, make farting apart of his moveset, etc. all while pretending Wario Land never existed.

WarioWare will always be a reminder to me that the classic, macho Wario is never coming back and we're stuck with the Wario we have now. I'm not against WarioWare as a game or a franchise, but God, it just ruined him as a character.

Edit: Sorry for the little rant. I just hate how they completely changed his character for WarioWare.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
It's really sad that they renewed the trademark twice just for that.

I really hate how they stripped him of his classic character and turned him into that. Thanks to the creation of WarioWare and the **** load of exposure it's gotten compared to Wario Land thanks to Smash, the majority now sees him that way: A lazy, fat, annoying, greedy farting couch potato biker who just gets people to make microgames and nothing else.

Meanwhile when he was added in Brawl, Wario Land got almost nothing whatsoever and they acted like he started gaining his popularity in WarioWare, defaulting him in that stupid biker outfit, make farting apart of his moveset, etc. all while pretending Wario Land never existed.

WarioWare will always be a reminder to me that the classic, macho Wario is never coming back and we're stuck with the Wario we have now. I'm not against WarioWare as a game or a franchise, but God, it just ruined him as a character.
This right here makes me wish Wario gotten into Melee back in the day because had he did, he would be representing the Wario Land games since Warioware didn't exist back when Melee was released.

Sakurai said in one interview that if he had more time to just add one more fighter to Melee's roster back in the day it would have been Wario.

I think had this gone through, Wario Land would have more exposure and be more popular and relevant today.

Last edited:

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I still support Syrup as a playable character. I view her inclusion with stage and music selection from just the platfomers would balance the Land series with the Ware series. I should revisit my attempt at a Captain Syrup movement and post.

Speaking of WarioWare, I would have removed the Overalls alt for Wario. It just looks odd having him look like that, but only have the shoulder bash as a Land reference.

I'm surprised Greenhorn Forest isn't in as a My Music selection since I think it has good synergy with the Wario stages we have.

D

Deleted member

This right here makes me wish Wario gotten into Melee back in the day because had he did, he would be representing the Wario Land games since Warioware didn't exist back when Melee was released.

Sakurai said in one interview that if he had more time to just add one more fighter to Melee's roster back in the day it would have been Wario.

I think had this gone through, Wario Land would have more exposure and be more popular and relevant today.
Man, I really wish he got into Melee as planned. Sadly he was cut because "too many Mario reps!!!" He honestly should've gotten in instead of frickin Dr. Mario or Pichu.

I also wish Wario Land: Shake It! had sold well because if it did, we would have likely gotten more of the powerful, adventurer Wario. On occasion, I legitimately want to cry because Wario Land doesn't get much love or attention anymore. They're all such great games and there's a lot of stuff that they could use from the games, both for Wario's moveset and representation overall.

This is why I want Syrup to be in Smash. So we can get all of this great content included with her. A stage, remixes, etc. It'd probably get more people to try out Wario Land. Not only that, but I really want to see her be used in more stuff.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Man, I really wish he got into Melee as planned. Sadly he was cut because "too many Mario reps!!!" He honestly should've gotten in instead of frickin Dr. Mario or Pichu.

I also wish Wario Land: Shake It! had sold well because if it did, we would have likely gotten more of the powerful, adventurer Wario. On occasion, I legitimately want to cry because Wario Land doesn't get much love or attention anymore. They're all such great games and there's a lot of stuff that they could use from the games, both for Wario's moveset and representation overall.

This is why I want Syrup to be in Smash. So we can get all of this great content included with her. A stage, remixes, etc. It'd probably get more people to try out Wario Land. Not only that, but I really want to see her be used in more stuff.
Sakurai had a decision to choose between Wario a character with a original moveset and the 6 clones :drmario:, :falcomelee:, :pichumelee:, :younglinkmelee:, :ganondorfmelee:, and :roymelee:. He chose the clones instead so Melee's roster wouldn't feel too small.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai had a decision to choose between Wario a character with a original moveset and the 6 clones :drmario:, :falcomelee:, :pichumelee:, :younglinkmelee:, :ganondorfmelee:, and :roymelee:. He chose the clones instead so Melee's roster wouldn't feel too small.
I know that, but I don't see why he couldn't have just delayed the game

D

Deleted member

Yesterday I went to see if there was a profile icon for Captain Syrup in Ultimate, but sadly there wasn't one. I had to resort to using a W icon instead.

D

Deleted member

Hey, I completely forgot to put my ideas for Wario Land spirits here! They're all ones that I think would work really well in spirit battles!

Hammer Bot (:ultrob:) [WL3]
Beam Rotoba (:ultcloud:) [WL3]
Punch (:ultlittlemac:) [WL2]
Plant Chomper (:ultpiranha:) [VBWL]
Rudy The Clown (Giant :ultmario:) [WL3]
Penguin (:ultkingdedede:) [WL2]
Shoot (Bunny :ultincineroar:) [WL2]
DinoMighty (Giant :ultyoshi:) [WW]
Merfle (:ulttoonlink:) [WLSI]
Queen Merelda (:ultpalutena:) [WLSI]
Spoiled Rotten (Giant :ultkirby:) [WL4]
Keyzer (Tiny :ultfalco:) [WL4]
Mad Scienstein (:ultdoc:) [WL4]

If there's anymore you'd like to see or you think would be interesting let me know!

D

Deleted member

If there's anymore you'd like to see or you think would be interesting let me know!
I dont neccessarily have ideas for spirit battles atm but i do have a Classic Mode route for Captain Syrup.

1. :ultpeach: at Princess Peach's Castle

2. Giant Bee ( giant :ultsheik: ) at Green Greens

3. Big Kamukamu ( :ultkrool: ) at Great Bay

4. Awabō ( :ultkingdedede: ) at Temple

5. Ghost ( :ultmewtwo: ) at Luigi's Mansion

6. The Shake King ( :ultbowser: followed up by Giga Bowser )

Final battle. Giant :warioc: followed up by regular Wario. At Hyrule Castle Fd

Her theme is that she fights characters that either stood in her way or tries to take their treasure. Her battle againts Wario is a reference to Super Mario Land 2's final boss.

Also for fwiw heres a revamped Wario classic mode thats about his real line of games.

1. Genie ( :ultkingdedede: ) at Hyrule Castle

2. Demon Head ( :ultridley: ) at Brinstar Depths FD

3. Captain Syrup and 3 pirate gooms ( :ultpeach::ultmetaknight: ) at the Kalos League.

4. Rudy the Clown ( giant :ultmario: ) at The Great Cave Offensive FD

5. The Black Jewel ( :ultdarksamus: ) at Skyworld

6. The Golden Diva ( giant :ultbayonetta1: ) at Mushroomy Kingdom FD

Final battle. The Shake King ( :ultbowser: followed up by Giga Bowser )

His theme is that he fights the final bosses of their respective games in chronological order.

Edit: i forgot to mention @Maxie that i like your idea of who fits Rudy the Clown better than my previous pick, which were Master Hand and Crazy Hand lol.

Commendedzuez09

Smash Cadet
I'd say that's more of a Smash thing than a Nintendo thing.

Top Bottom