• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain L's Kirby Combo Showcase

TimG57867

Smash Ace
In case you haven't seen it on his Twitter, the wonderful Captain L has recently uploaded a video showing potent combos you can perform on every member of the cast i out at the time of posting if you get a grab at 0% (rage of course will affect these).

Hopefully this can give you new perspective on the combos Kirby can pull off and give ideas to innovate with.
If you enjoy that, be sure to read special notes he made in the description and follow him on Twitter. He's very invested in Kirby is Smash Ultimate and posts a lot of fun or inciteful things.

NOTE: You actually shouldn't do the Incineroar combo in his video. He admits himself he was stupid tired by the time he got to the Heel Pokemon and it just so happens that D-Air only has 3 frames of advantage upon hit on Incineroar. This means if you try to Up Tilt after D-Air like he did, Incineroar can Revenge out of it. Jab is fine though and I am sure safer combos exist for the fire cat.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
So it looks like F-throw is the ultimate combo starter for Kirby, and that f-air and d-air always need to be fallen if you want to followw up with more his. Up tilts and b-airs need to be reversed and most combos are weight dependent. Nice.

Last edited:

Kurayami

Smash Rookie
So it looks like D-throw is the ultimate combo starter for Kirby, and that f-air and d-air always need to be fallen if you want to followw up with more his. Up tilts and b-airs need to be reversed and most combos are weight dependent. Nice.
His combo throw is actually his forward throw. :)

D

Deleted member

So it looks like F-throw is the ultimate combo starter for Kirby, and that f-air and d-air always need to be fallen if you want to followw up with more his. Up tilts and b-airs need to be reversed and most combos are weight dependent. Nice.
Feels bad man...
Maybe Bandana Dee will show up (I think it’s likely, but anything can happen)

D

Deleted member

Captain L prolly the best kirby in the world so far in my opinion
As a pocket character? Don’t think so, I think he’s the best Pichu. I’d Say Komota or Jesuischoc.
Other good people are KirbyFan66 and RK.

Speaking of which, did you see a video that involved Kirby vs. Incineroar and Ike?

Muggy_ssb

Smash Rookie
As a pocket character? Don’t think so, I think he’s the best Pichu. I’d Say Komota or Jesuischoc.
Other good people are KirbyFan66 and RK.

Speaking of which, did you see a video that involved Kirby vs. Incineroar and Ike?

Ive seen Komoto battle against Ike. Havent seen Incineroar match ups yet

Top Bottom