• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Jack Combo Video

You should of used the matches of him vs Makenshi. Those were amazing.
lol at his history, add this, he recently lost to Nihonjin in Europe. =P

metroid1117

Smash Master
jesus christ, stop making combo vids for other people, do one's for yourself
I personally don't have a problem with people making videos of others as long as they are worth watching; what about NJzFinest and masterwumpus?

Anyway, it was a decent video until the Fox section; it wasn't too impressive compared to other Fox combo videos.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I personally don't have a problem with people making videos of others as long as they are worth watching; what about NJzFinest and masterwumpus?

Anyway, it was a decent video until the Fox section; it wasn't too impressive compared to other Fox combo videos.
don't worry metroid I'll make a better one

FalseFalco

Smash Master
There are MUCH better clips out there. And the music was nice but you should have used a captain jack song XD.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Just make it more varied. If those were all the clips you could get, then you must be really lazy. Besides, all the ones on his site are mad old. There's tons floating around the hub, the boards, and other ppl. You could've just asked NJ'z for DK clips, since he obviously has them. And what about all the RoS vids? They're all better than these. Just look harder next time. The last comment on Youtube was right; it was basically just 3 matches cut and clipped. Pretty boring. You also used his player description from his site, which basically means nothing. Mentioning a tourny in '03, and him entering TG and MLG SF? Doesn't really hold much water. And next time, don't use an overused song. I don't know how many times I've heard that one. A CJ song would be kool, but anything other than that would probably work better. 2/10...

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
i swear that was mashashis fox and jack was marth and they just switched tags to *** around. that fox looks JUST LIKE MASASHIS. the doulbe jump bairs and u airs.
CJ doesn't really play Fox but he's played Masashi alot so its only natural for him to mimic the Fox he's played the most.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Just make it more varied. If those were all the clips you could get, then you must be really lazy. Besides, all the ones on his site are mad old. There's tons floating around the hub, the boards, and other ppl. You could've just asked NJ'z for DK clips, since he obviously has them. And what about all the RoS vids? They're all better than these. Just look harder next time. The last comment on Youtube was right; it was basically just 3 matches cut and clipped. Pretty boring. You also used his player description from his site, which basically means nothing. Mentioning a tourny in '03, and him entering TG and MLG SF? Doesn't really hold much water. And next time, don't use an overused song. I don't know how many times I've heard that one. A CJ song would be kool, but anything other than that would probably work better. 2/10...
yes I know,but I didn't have many clip of his sheik at the time though.The new one that I made has the fox scenes cut out though

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
ive heard the song many times before but whats the name of it? never took the time to find out lol

Peaches

Smash Lord
Did you just take 3 matches and shorten them by cutting out parts of them?

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
I like the song. Japanese music is so weird. I think thats one of the songs in Don't Get Hit too. Don't know if anyones already said that. I'm too lazy to read the other posts. :)

The vid wasn't too bad. I liked it. The whole sheik vs link part was long like people have said but I still thought it was entertaining since it was aniki's link.... I think.

Top Bottom