• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Skype Group - JOIN TODAY!

SamXPO

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3497-1937-4074
I would like to join the Captain Falcon Skype group. Looking to improve my falcon play!
Skype name :SamXPO
NNID: SamXPO

Samlage

Smash Cadet
Is the group still active? Thinking of joining since smashboards seems kinda dead. Atleast when it comes to the small things and discussion-wise. Waiting multiple days for replies doesnt get along with adhd:4falcon:

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
hooded, i already have you added so could you add me to the group? and the ryu group cause i accidentally left that chat lol

Sabaca

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SABACA
3DS FC
5198-2440-0970
move that stuff to discord. "What is discord?" Discord is what happens when the kid of Skype and TS becomes super saiyan god. It can do pretty much everything that both of those can, while having even more features and also the features they have in common are better in discord. It also is taking a reasonable amount of recourses unlike Skype. It pretty much is fixing all the problems that you could have with skype.

Cheap Shot

Smash Cadet
Hey, so I love playing as Falcon and I would love to join your guys' group! My Skype name is alexgomez92.

Top Bottom