• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon or Fox vs Peach?

MCMike

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, i’m a ice climber main i want to know what you guys recommend me to use it againts peach. Captain Falcon or fox?
Thanks

LDSenpai

Self loathing ICs Player
Anyone with a positive match up is good. I would say Falcon more than Fox if you don't want to spend as much time on a secondary. I personally use Sheik because my brother mains her, she is a pretty simple character compared to others imo.

Archelon

Smash Journeyman
Have you also considered Puff? A lot of people say that it is Peach's worst matchup, and you could get by with out too much extra practice to learn Puff.

derdian

Smash Cadet
I started playing falcon for peach and I ended up pretty much just switching mains to falcon. If you are going to use a secondary for matchups vs. people around your skill or better, you need to put in ALOT of time. It can't really be a "secondary"

Top Bottom