• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain falcon needs to be banned

Should Captain Falcon be deleted in the next smash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CFalconHater

Smash Rookie
His powers are too powerful which can lead to smash bros starters to think that their opponent is cheating on them.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Sooo... did you create this account just to crap on Captain Falcon? I don't get why this thread is necessary in the first place, when you could simply post this on your status.

Last edited:

NotMegaMan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sickspinda
Captain is a man of justice, and Yoshi commited tax fraud. This is the circle of life.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is one of the most hilarious threads I've ever seen on this board. I don't even want to know if you're trolling or serious, because knowing would spoil it.

D

Deleted member

we should just ban every character that isn't jigglypuff tbh

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
What an epic thread! I have to agree. His punches make me pee my pants, therefore giving me a disadvantage. Captain falcon more like captain failcon hahaha >D

D

Deleted member

Forgive Captain Falcon (he's a dope dude).

Instead, we must ban the Random buttom.

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Captain Falcon is the one and only Smash Bros icon. He is the true hero of Smash. Yoshi is nothing but a peasant who rides Mario’s coattails to get into Smash. Also, he committed tax fraud. He deserves getting beaten up by Falcon.

CFalconHater

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon is the one and only Smash Bros icon. He is the true hero of Smash. Yoshi is nothing but a peasant who rides Mario’s coattails to get into Smash. Also, he committed tax fraud. He deserves getting beaten up by Falcon.
No

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
I’m just joking with what I said about Yoshi. He’s actually my main and I think he is pure, but I have no issues with Falcon. There are many characters that are much worse than him.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
This thread is completely irrelevant and we do not allow rant threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom