Captain Falcon First Hit Nair Combos

dogeakhiin

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
4017-6640-3916
Thanks for the video, im not sure if there is already a thread. Im having trouble chaining one nair to the next, any recommendations?

Thanks for the video, im not sure if there is already a thread. Im having trouble chaining one nair to the next, any recommendations?
Still not really a captain falcon player but remember to fastball after each nair, then dash towards the opponent for a very small amount of time then short hop nair again. If you still have trouble practice in 1/4, 1/2, 2/3, etc. on heavy characters, with a large hurt box.

dogeakhiin

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
4017-6640-3916
Still not really a captain falcon player but remember to fastball after each nair, then dash towards the opponent for a very small amount of time then short hop nair again. If you still have trouble practice in 1/4, 1/2, 2/3, etc. on heavy characters, with a large hurt box.
Its cool, any tips are appreciated! Thank you!

Jfalcon

Smash Rookie
Anyone have any tips for when to throw out the single hit n-air> im having trouble finding situations when i can actually use it.

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have any tips for when to throw out the single hit n-air> im having trouble finding situations when i can actually use it.
You'd usually fish to SH nair1 when you're trying to convert into kill (nair1 > knee, nair1 > up B, nair1 > dair). It's good as a ledge trap/ on tech chase if opponents whiff get up attack, or as a whiff punish after fox trotting in and out of an opponents range. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe if you fast fall a late nair1 on shield, you get a grab, guaranteed.

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
Throwing out the fabled double post. Nair1 at 55-65% kills just about any character. Nair1 > SHFF uair > FH knee. If you don't have the room, just do nair1 > knee.

Jfalcon

Smash Rookie
I know the set ups and stuff its just i can't ever figure out when to throw the n-air out and whenever i hit it the n-air i don't react quickly enough

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
I know the set ups and stuff its just i can't ever figure out when to throw the n-air out and whenever i hit it the n-air i don't react quickly enough
To put it simply, when you want to kill the opponent at a mid %, throw short hop fast fall n-air1 out to set it up. Assume it’s going to hit and begin to buffer the follow up.

To put it technically, use it when the opponent is on/ near the ground at disadvantage or as a punish/ whiff punish.

Hop in training with a middle weight opponent, set the CPU to 60% and keep hitting them with SH FF n-air1 > SH FF u-air > full hop knee. Keep resetting and repeating until you’re comfortable.