• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain falcon Combos (legitimate)

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
I'll post some of my discoveries in here I've used for years.

Jab > Jab > knee string (mash A 3 times, very simple)
Down throw > Final smash (the hitbox works on all characters I tested it on)
Down throw > Down taunt (the other taunts seem to whiff)
Grab > pummel
Grab > pummel > pummel
Grab > pummel > pummel > pummel (very difficult and requires practice)
Fair/Knee > wall bounce > Grab > Down throw > Down Taunt.

I'll add some more later tonight when I find my wii cables and wash some coffee stains off my brawl disc.

Raaz Montanagro

Smash Rookie
Forward+B > Up+B (this only works half the time)
Down taunt (this is an infinite on most characters)
Grab > pummel (infinite against sonic on shadow moses, just pin him against a wall)
Falcon punch > Falcon punch > Falcon punch (this one is always guaranteed)
Knee > Knee > Knee > Knee (this one is a bit harder than the previous combo)

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Can you go into specifics about the Down Taunt infinite ? I'm still having trouble pulling it off on Metaknight, I was told he was the easiest to do it on.

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
Can you go into specifics about the Down Taunt infinite ? I'm still having trouble pulling it off on Metaknight, I was told he was the easiest to do it on.

Try doing the Neutral B -> Down Taunt infinite variation. It makes it a lot easier to begin the Down Taunt infinite (guaranteed to work until 999% on Meta Knight).

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
Raptor boost -> Raptor boost -> Raptor boost -> Spike Raptor boost. True combo.

This move has such amazing priority that the enemy might as well surrender when Falcon starts using it. On top of that the hit stun is among the longest in the game. The spike is always guaranteed and is easy to pull off. This combo is among the first you should learn as a new Falcon player due to it's effectiveness and simplicity.

Top Bottom