• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain America: Civil War

C3CC

Smash Lord
Well, for some reason it already premiered in Venezuela and not the US, but whatever. What do you think about the movie? Did you like it? Here's my opinion:

Personally, I loved it and I think it's the best movie Marvel has ever made. I love how balanced it is and how they give their fair share of protagonism to each character. My personal favorite is Wanda (I'm a sucker for telekinetic powers) and I really liked her character development in the movie.

Thoughts?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's also already premiered in Taiwan at April 27.
Overall it's great, but it's title barely fits the plot to some extent. You can also call this movie the aftermath of the previous one Avengers: Age of Ultron.Two heros introduced in this movie in the MDU, Black Panther and Spider Man. Spider man was really funny and trash talking...

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've watched it in the UK cinemas on the day it came out (April 29.) My thoughts in the spoilers.

Overall, I'd say this is probably one of the best Marvel films up to date. I felt that Chadwick Boseman and Tom Holland did a good job in portraying their characters respectively. I also find Ant Man a lot more funnier in this film too.I am pretty looking forward to their own installments within the future and I'm wondering how everything will come into place during the Infinity War.

My fave character? Definitely Spider-Man for sure.

Last edited:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
It’s a nice movie, but I’m coming from the future to say that Infinity War tops it. ;)

Top Bottom