• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capitan falcon 180 degree punch

mahBOl

Smash Rookie
Did you know that Capitan Falcon has a more improved falcon punch? it's called the 180 degree punch.

On a recent article on sakurai on the smash bros website, they updated Capitan Falcons page with the 180 degree punch. The 180 degree punch is falcon punch, but it gives more of a flinch.
you start off doing falcon punch in the oppisite direction you want to to hit it in, and after about half a second, you turn the stick to the other direction. this is the 180 degree punch, witch is more powerful.

Hope this helps. :p

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
i can't believe my eyes

edit: the guy who spells captain wrong's telling us that falcon now has a 180 degree falcon punch

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
o right i'll say it clearly

i believe there's no one in this universe that doesn't know this little thingy

mahBOl

Smash Rookie
o right i'll say it clearly

i believe there's no one in this universe that doesn't know this little thingy
Well excuse me, thats not my problem. What else am I gonna talk about? "OMG LOLZ I PWNT DIZ GAI ON WAY-FAY BY LIEK TROWING A BAT AT HIM LOOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOL RELOFLEOWK," sorry, no.

mahBOl

Smash Rookie
And by the way, "My good sir", i was doing it to help people who don't ****ing know, so screw off. some people are new to brawl, i bet some people haven't even seen the original E3 trailer.

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
Chill out guy. I think what they're trying to tell you is that this isn't exactly new information. Sakurai released Falcon's moveset over a month ago. Anyone with an Internet and a knowledge of where to go can see it.

Did you guys know there's a GOLDEN hammer in this game? That's freaking insane!

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
LOL
taht's why ur join date is mar 2008?
ok here's the deal
smashboards' for ppl who actually know smashes
ppl who don't goes to game faqs
and btw

99% of the smashboard user checks smashbros.com daily
and besides, http://smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136
smashboard has a section with the title says dojo updates
ty for the info sir, but since 99% of us already check dojo site everyday
and the other 1% should have at least heard of them or even check the dojo updates in smashboard

and yea like the guy above me says

omg sonic's in brawl!!!!
guysss link has a dark link suit!!!
u guys must know that wolf can summon landmaster!!!!

if captain falcon's here u might already got falcon punched

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Next time try using the search function before posting "new" info. There are already *old* threads about this.

BTW Welcome to the Falcon Boards.

mahBOl

Smash Rookie
LOL
taht's why ur join date is mar 2008?
ok here's the deal
smashboards' for ppl who actually know smashes
ppl who don't goes to game faqs
and btw

99% of the smashboard user checks smashbros.com daily
and besides, http://smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136
smashboard has a section with the title says dojo updates
ty for the info sir, but since 99% of us already check dojo site everyday
and the other 1% should have at least heard of them or even check the dojo updates in smashboard

well, atleast im not one of the people who check
the website every day after brawls release and unlocked all characters and stages, eh?

mahBOl

Smash Rookie
i have just realized something. most people on smash boards are ****ing **** headed pieces of **** fan boys. Wow. That is life, isn't it?

..If you don't have one, of course.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lawl i say dark and meh should 1v1 to get this overwith =p try the 180 degree punch =]

back to the topic.. yeah i saw a bot do that once and i thaught it was pretty kewl thx for telling us how its done when i tried to do it before i read this page ide jump in the air and, well in melee u would dash dance by hitting left and right on the analog stick and thats what i did when i was in the middle of a falcon punch in mid air so i guess now i know how to do it without spamming the analog stick. thx :)

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
i have just realized something. most people on smash boards are ****ing **** headed pieces of **** fan boys. Wow. That is life, isn't it?

..If you don't have one, of course.
well, u didn't just make one enemy by saying that LOL!!!!
kids tend to starting saying no life when they have nothing else to say

GPLegend777

Smash Rookie
Don`t expect to come to a supersmash board, and not get flamed. It`s like jumping of a 3 story building, and not expecting to die when you hit the pavement.

mahBOl

Smash Rookie
Just logged into the account after 15 years, I said some pretty silly stuff when I was a kid huh? Apologies from the future.

Top Bottom